Thread: A few observations

A few observations

As I take a small break from digging a trench, I realise that it's actually harder to do with a bra and stockings under my clothes but regardless I love it. I'd like to learn how to stop the hose tearing though but I guess it's experience mainly. Next was I find myself feeling quite sorry for my wife, I mean if she wanted to be a man I don't think I'd be as accepting as her. She is amazing and prepares my under clothes to wear, does my nails and encourages me to dress as she says I'm much nicer this way. Anyway just wanted to share my few thoughts and deep appreciation for my long suffering wife

Sometimes breasts get in the way. Just ask Simona Halep.

Had to google that one but I can see how that could be a problem.

Enjoyed reading your post. I'm in West Texas and found that I can't wear the panty hose in the hot summers out here and work outside. Actually sometimes I'm sweating thru my nylon panties also. I really don't see many women wearing the hose in the summers here except a few of the olde ones wear them to Sunday services. I do usually have a pair on though when it cools down and deer hunting time rolls around. They are perfect for the base layering and feel good also.

Someone mentioned something about using clear nail polish on a run to keep it from getting worse. Don't quote me on the accuracy of that, though.....

I struggle with going to the toilet and pulling them up enough without ripping, was going well today until I was a bit rough then it all goes down hill from there

My mother used to repair the runs in her nylons with clear nail polish but I remember that the repair just didn't look good.

I can't imagine digging a trench with a bra on. But, dressing time is dressing time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    While most women would wear a bra while digging a trench, they would not wear stockings (assuming you mean nylons).

It's great your wife supports you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Scarlett, I tried underdressing early on when I first started dressing. But, after the thrill ran out, it became simply uncomfortable and a nuisance!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I remember the first time I played golf while fully dressed as a woman. Found that my boobs got in the way of my swing. Had to laugh about that and alter my swing.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Heaping praise on your wife is appropriate here! Of course she may have a bit of a sense of humor as well. After all she is laying out things that she knows are uncomfortable and doing your nails knowing you will have to adjust how you do the work.

We come to better understand and respect what our betters have been doing to please us for years and a little smile at our discomfort may be for the best. I never had the chance to talk to my mother about how much I now respect her willingness to wear a dress and hose and heels on a daily basis, not because they were comfortable or made her work any easier, but that's what was expected of her. Back then not only was I in denial and the thought of that conversation would have turned me to a quivering mess but I didn't have the experience of attempting anything similar to what she faced on a daily basis.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Thanks for the replies, it was 1.degree when I left for work so I was happy to be under dressing, it then turned into quite a warm day oddly but still I kinda enjoyed knowing why I was uncomfortable. My wife amazes me every day in very lucky to have her

Well the #1 rule for not getting runs is don't do things in them they weren't designed for, like yard work lol.