Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife just learned of one upside of a crossdressing husband :)

Very nice Elizabeth. I bet she borrows more from you in the future. .
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Elizabeth , My DA/DTWife has on occasion borrowed different items of clothing and matching necklace & Earring sets......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I introduced my wife to fashion tape. I had bought some to use to temporally stick breast forms and hip padding in place. One day she complained about her bra straps always slipping down, so I suggested using the tape. Sure enough it worked for her and I wound up giving her 3/4's of my stash.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

My wife turns to me in the same way. Girl, we have taste and fashion sense. Just accept it.

But 'borrowing' clothing has not always worked out. Like, my stuff is available to her, yet if I'm eyeing a recent acquisition of hers.. 'thats mine!'

It doesn't help that we wear the same size top.

She is just jealous..

<3

- MM

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Borrowing is fine, so long as she gives it back

I'm still putting up 'lost' posters over some things she has 'borrowed'.

I'm happy to help her look good, but dammit girl! I *DID* buy that because *I* liked it.

}:>

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

So go buy a second one and let her keep the first one. Or just start stealing your clothes back.

the closest I get to that is her handing down makeup and perfume that she doesn't want. We do fit the same same tops (boobs notwithstanding), but she doesn't want to see me wearing something of hers. thankfully our styles are quite different most of the time.

DADT here--I am hoping and longing for the day my other half borrows something from me. So far nothing that I am aware of.

Its true, my daughter borrowed a pair of cute reading glasses from me two years ago. Never got them back.
    True, my other daughter wears my pair of outrageous green and yellow stripped tights for roller skating at times. I gave them to her 2 years ago.

We share panties and sweaters and sometimes twin sweater sets. Skirts go back and forth to. bras don't make it as she's 40D and I'm a 42C. We enjoy shopping together for clothes and lingerie.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Only wardrobe my wife and I can share is shoes, we're both 9 in women's; however, however, my heels are WAY to high for her to walk in.
    And I have zero interest in wearing her shoes.
    But at the same time I told her she can always just wear any of my heels just to chill on the bed or something, even without asking.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Nice story Elizabeth, another baby step forward!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I get a bit of mix and match in the household here too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What a great opportunity to show the upside. My wife and I share what we can...we are different foundation colors, bras and shoe sizes...but we have bought matching heels. We share clothes in the sizes we share. Our closet is pretty commingled. It is fun to just grab whatever fits my fancy for the day.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

My SO has commandeered my spandex running shorts a few times to wear under dresses and skirts as she doesnt wear panties. I’m expanding my wardrobe with some flowy tips and sweaters for the fall/winter and my guess is she’ll borrow some of that as well

Reality Check
    My wife and I can wear the same tops and some bottoms. Not shoes though. She told me I can wear anything of hers and of course, she can wear anything of mine. Sometimes in the store, if I'm not sure something will fit me, I'll have her try it on.

My wife is pretty much DADT. So imagine my suprise when I got a text while I was at work one day. My wife asked if she could wear my black bathing suit to the YMCA. She liked it so much that it's pretty much "her" suit now.

We both wear some of the same size tops, so we are also a mix and match household. We both lost some weight and she got a lot of my larger size panties. Another upside she has a husband that doesn't mind going clothes shopping with her.