Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife just learned of one upside of a crossdressing husband :)

My wife just learned of one upside of a crossdressing husband :)

Hi All - Happy Monday!

In October of last year my wife learned of my crossdressing. We have slowly been working or way through this and I have occasionally posted here about our progress.

Well yesterday she learned that being married to a crossdresser is not all downsides. Her employer has decided that they want portrait photos of all employees and has brought in a photographer for this. My wife's appointment is today. So yesterday she was going through her closet trying on one outfit after another and she was having a hard time of it. So, you guessed it, she finally turned to me and said "I can't believe I'm asking this but do you have a black blazer I can try?". I promptly pulled one from my closet of 'girly things' as she calls it and voila, problem solved!

She then joked about how she was sure I couldn't wait to tell this to the therapist and you know... she's right

Elizabeth

Banned Read only
    My wife borrows my stuff all the time. Although our styles are different, things like a black skirt, blazer, or foundations are universal.

Someday your wife will come to terms with it and not feel strange at all borrowing a skirt or even a bra from her husband.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 09-19-2017 at 08:46 AM.

My wife has borrowed my makeup before. She ran out of mascara once before getting ready for work and she had bought me some just like hers when she bought hers. She asked if I had any left and since I don't dress as much as her I had a lot left, she used it and kept it on her makeup counter. I guess this is an upside example also.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    How cool is that ?

Elizabeth world is so nice!

My wife won't borrow as that would lead to acceptance! I know that she does like some of my things though! Silly Woman!

I can almost see that grin on your face!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Read only
    Elizabeth,
    So nice to be asked that question, I would have happily lent something to help my wife out. When I did suggest a nice jacket that was worth trying it was like lighting the blue touch paper ! She erupted , I was fairly hurt by the outburst so now it's her loss and will never offer again. My daughter is a different matter , she's considering borrowing my leather skirt as she's never worn one .

My wife and I just did a dance weekend in Catskills, as that is her heart's desire and I go along, hoping to earn good graces. She borrowed my black lace mermaid gown from Venus (posted several pictures of it) and she got several compliments. It was hard not to be the one to thank them and said I look lovely in it too! She also wore the coral Venus dress with the high slit I also posted pictures of. This one was originally from her sister. It also got compliments and asked where it came from. Another dancer also buys from Venus. Then, on two of the nights, she asked me to do her makeup. She had only mascara, blush, and lipstick. The second night, she found a red lipstick and bought a small set of eyeshadows, but no black. She wanted cat's eyes as we did a 50's sock hop. I did what I could with a brown. Used some shade as a bronzer for contouring. She could see I knew much more about makeup than her, but I did not make her feel worse than she did. She has worn a purple top she had bought for me twice now.
    I have not seen any of the "emotional support" she promised, but the sharing of clothes and makeup skills was nice.
    Hugs, Ellen

At least she asked Elizabeth. My wife often borrows from my side, and I always feign shock, like "Hey, that's mine"!

In all seriousness, it pleases me to no end, and I'm sure you felt the same way. Congrats on that milestone and don't be surprised if it happens again. Kim

Elizabeth, isn't it great how special these little moments feel.
    I came out to my wife early this year. Recently we were away for a few days and she needed some tights. I told her she was welcome to have some of mine and she appreciated the offer. I think we both realised that it was a sign of progress.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

My wife takes my old panties.
    As a joke she will don't a bra of mine on occasion for a laugh (I am a 48 D, wife is 36 B).

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Wow how convenient

Banned Read only
    That's a cute story. If she is willing to borrow clothes from you she is at least affirming you have good taste. Now the big question. Did she give it back to you?

Oh yea we share panties ,my bras are to big

Just last weekend my wife borrowed a dress and pantyhose, but the best one was my daughter borrowed a dress that she thought was my wife's and wondered since when she had a change of fashion taste. I made sure my wife got the dress back.

Elizabeth, My fiancee has borrowed things. My step daughter has taken things without asking, it happens.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife & I swap clothes if either of us get bored with an item. This week she gave me 2 pairs of pants & swapped a shirt for one of mine that I hardly wear. I often borrow skirts of hers because she rarely wears them. I seems a shame for clothes to just sit in a wardrobe & never being worn. How lucky to both be the same size.

Liz, Very happy to hear things for you and your wife are doing well. Keep up the great work. You are a lucky girl and so is your wife.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of the feedback! BTW, I did get my blazer back I was worried at first when she asked me because I'm a little bit smaller than her and it could have been a disaster if the jacket didn't fit but everything worked out great.

Elizabeth

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    My wife has come to be "hey do you have any black pantyhose I can borrow/have?" and I loved it! She's great and I'm lucky to have her and some of her hand-me-downs too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Many years ago, my wife basically said the same thing to me, "I can't believe I am asking you this, but can I have a pair of pantyhose?" She eventually became comfortable enough to ask again a couple more times. She has never worn anything else of mine. She has refused to try on a skirt a time or two when I offered. Once, however, she did model a skirt of mine for me. I had forgotten about that... Thank you!
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

It's so nice reading all these stories!

To my wife and me ,,we share lot of things together ,, and what ever I buy we place in separate closets yet we share lot of stuff together ,,,her size is almost mine with mine a bit larger ....I enjoy to see my dresses and night gowns being shared by her ...it is a joy and sometimes she confiscate some of mine without permission because she likes ....
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

My wife borrowed my skirt for a wedding.

We always ask first but we share clothing.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    My g/f (been dating since Feb 2017) is a different size in both dress and heels. Because I live literally hours away, we spend every 2'nd weekend together. Anyway, she ran out of mascara a couple of weeks ago, so I gave her my new (unopened) spare one. It's kinda funny cause her ex husband is the complete opposite of me. Just in passing, she's often commented on how nice it is to have a boyfriend and a girlfriend all in one package...lol

It's comments like this that make me feel accepted, loved and appreciated
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

That's convenient for your honey! My wife's worn my dresses, and curiously hiking clothes as well!!