Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much can a Koala Bear?

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Not a cd issue with my wife I'm in the closet,but with other domestic issues my wife always wants to play the victim,when in reality she has an addiction of sorts and does not want to accept it. In my household all her mess ups are caused by me,and if I throw me dressing femme into the mix ? Category 5. Basically everything is our fault

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel you Jennifer my first ex was like that. I needed something from the hardware store so she decided to stop at the grocery as well.
    At the grocery she backs into another car then blamed me because I needed a part to fix a faucet.
    Her reasoning was if I didn't need the part she wouldn't have been driving which in turn she wouldn't have been at the grocery and hit that car.
    I said well you should have been watching where you were going backing out of the parking spot !!
    That was the wrong thing to say apparently because that started a huge fight that lasted for days.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-19-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Yes Tracii that's what I mean,she does so much bs that hits both of financially and at the end she states it's my fault because I don't agree with her
    She feels she can do no wrong and in many occasions she has stated,because she is a woman she can do no wrong and that it's me always trying to mess things up. So confusing I'm even getting pissed as I'm writing this,ok well sorry if I got off subject.