Thread: The best and the worst moments

The best and the worst moments

Hi Ladies,
    Just want to give a testimony about my trip to Atlanta (Sep7th to 10th). WOW, it was a perfect weekend, since Thursday, I was able to be by myself, and enjoyed the day dressed and make up. As I have said on the introduction area, my wife does not approve it, so I´d prefer not tell her. Sorry if it is too long, and as a matter of fact, I have cut lots of it….
    Anyways, it starts on Thursday, I had driven to midtown, where I knew a club called Jungle, so I drove to there and see if I will get the courage to actually get inside the club, but I was not. As usual, when I got this opportunity in Atlanta, I always, stayed around there, and just driving around. I was not feeling comfortable to leave the car, and I guess, on that day, there wasn´t a day to dance and I guessed a Stand up show was on the stge. (by the view I could see from my car, outside, and what I heard parked at the back of the house. I drove a little more, here and there, and thinking what I could do. What I will feel good to do. On my return to the hotel, I decided to fill up the tank of my car, and I went to a RaceTrack gas station, at Camp Creek (close to the Hotel I was staying) and could left the car and fill up. (That wasn´t something new, but I enjoyed a lot). I have returned to my hotel, a Residence Inn, and since I was late in the night, I have walked around, just to see the hotel, but of course, be outside as a girl. Took some pictures, and made some videos. It was late, and I had work on the following day, so I took a shower, and went to sleep.
    Friday…Friday night, was a day, little bit similar to Thursday…so no much fun, but with a new dress. I walked around the hotel, but that was it (beside I went to the same place, to see if I get the courage to do something) but nothing new…Some pics, some videos, but that was it.
    Saturday – This day, will be my full day, enjoying myself. So I dressed up, in the morning, and that was the first day, I went out as a girl. What I will do? After some thoughts, I decided to go to a mall, and see what I would be able to do. (I would like to thank, this forum, with all the readings and ideas and courage thoughts I have red). I parked outside Macy´s (at the discount products entrance). This entrance was the emptiest one, so that was the best option. It was, I guess about 10:00am so it was not that crowded. I thought some time, and decided to step out of the car. I looked myself at the phone camera, and checked if it was everything on the right place…and start to walk to the door. . Getting there, just sit before getting there and wait a little to breath and as I stand to open the door, another lady was living and said hi…I was speechless, I guess I could not say a word….my heart was biting so fast, I thought I would pass out…I got inside, and for my surprise, It was a discount shoes area…I loved…I start to see, and actually tried some. I was so happy. Some ladies were there, but I just stayed there trying some shoes…I went then to clothes area, and saw some. I was actually not seeing anything, but thinking OMG, someone will talk to me…. Nobody did, so I went further and further, and went up to the escalators, but It was crowded. So I decided to go back a little, and went down again. On my way, going out, a couple was going inside, so we crossed and, guess, nobody talked to me.
    I have enjoyed very much my days; I got the courage to actually walk around, on daylight, and also, tried shoes! (That was fantastic!!!), and at the end, I went to Burlington and Macys, but the cherry of the milk shake was going out to Walmart, looking for some vitamins. (Of course I went to self-cashier).
    At night I have not get the courage to go dancing, and I guess, I need to feel prettier, may be, after buying a pair of breasts. On that Saturday, I saw some sisters at the door, but instead to go, I was kind of shy…but this time, not because of the crossdressing, but because I wanted to feel pretty enough. (I saw two really gorgeous sisters).
    Now, the conclusion…I live two life’s…and I am not able to choose between them. I don’t want to lose what I have built on my boy’s life (family, one son, one daughter, a fantastic wife, an awesome job), but on the other hand, I want to go out as a girl, wearing dresses, high heels, make up…but I also want to add, to feel prettier is breast and wax my entire body. Otherwise I will not feel completed. I am really perfectionist and those are holding me back.
    The last minute, on Sunday dawn, I was really sad…I have no clue, when will be the next opportunity to do, what I have done…What a sad day it was! I have packed and that was it…Flavia (the little bee) flown away, again, from my life…
    Kisses
    Bee
    (sorry again for the long text) just a weekend on my life, that I was burning to tell….

Thank you for sharing that story, Littlebee. And congratulations on an enjoyable trip. It was easier than you thought it would be. Right?

Hugs,

Kelly

That sounded like fun and by the way you were writing it sounded exciting, I wish I had half your courage. It's amazing that I could have a full day to dress and appreciate the time but when that last hour comes around I start thinking when the next time will come around, or just sad that it's almost time to get changed and how much I could wish I can stay dressed longer.
    Pat yourself on the back, good job.

Thank you for the words. And Kelly, you are right....it is easy....lolol. And thats why so perfect...looks like i was a regular shopper (which i was) but, we don´t think it will be like that. But that is my appreciation for this FORUM, it give me the courage to go further.

and I loved it!

and Maria - it was fun. I enjoyed every moment, every second. The part I was trying shoes at Macys or at Burlington was really, really exiting. Next step, going dance...

again, thank you girls