Thread: I'm rich!

Aspiring Member

I'm rich!

No, I don't have a lot of money. Rich doesn't necessarily apply to money. It can mean an abundance of anything, as in "that's a really rich cake".

When I say I'm rich, I'm thinking about what I have in my life, because I have something that a lot of people don't have, and never will. I'm referring of course to the myriad pleasures and emotions I have from being a CD.

Years ago, like most of the general public, I thought it was strange and was wracked with guilt about my secret. But as the years have passed, I have been through realisation and acceptance of what I am, to the point where I can say "I love being a CD". I do. It's great!

It's an aspect of my life that gives me something that only a small minority of people will experience and understand. The rest of the world will never know what it's like because they don't have what I have (or we, the members of this forum, have).

I can't define or describe what that is, but I am so glad that I have it, because I know I get pleasure, peace, calm, excitement and probably loads of other emotions from it. I have no guilt or misgivings about it because I know it is me and my gift.

I don't believe in god or anything like that, so I would not say that it's a gift from god.
    I don't know what neural connections in my brain compel me to do dress in female attire, but whatever caused those connections to happen, I am so glad it happened.

So that's why I consider myself to be rich. I have a whole aspect to my life that I love, which I know so many people will never come close to having. And instead of having shame or guilty feelings about myself, I kind of have pity for those millions of individuals who will never be as rich as me.

So anybody out there who is new to CDing and is a little confused about why they enjoy something that society has programmed them to believe is wrong, just accept it, embrace it, and love yourself for it. Just be careful out there, because many of the "poor" people don't get it and can hit you hard.

While my obsession with enlarging my wardrobe may send me to the poorhouse, I could not agree more! I owe a lot to this group and the existence of the internet, to pulling me out to the extent that I can feel this way.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

I'm happy, I'm healthy, and I'm still above ground. Everything after that to one degree or another is just icing.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Holly, I could have written most of that entire passage myself, though I have never felt guilty or ashamed about what I do. I enjoy being a CD and will continue to do so for as long as I am able.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel blessed just to wake up in the morning so that is rich in one way.

I also share several of your thoughts Holly.

I have awakened my feminine side and have enjoyed so many discoveries.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Very well said, and I agree completely. Took me a few years to get here, but I am totally happy the way I am.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

This is possibly the best post I have ever read.
    Its good that you take the positive from it, and i can relate to this, in my case its a happy place to escape to, that can never be explained to others.
    Thanks for posting.

I am rich! I am out to both of my children and they accept and just want their dad to be happy! Very rich! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Bless you, Holly.
    What a terrific and heartfelt post.
    I shall keep a copy for personal inspiration. It reads like a thankful daily devotional.
    I think many of us who enjoy wearing women's clothing and reaching in for our feminine side share in what you have manifested in writing.
    Thank you. I absolutely love this.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Silver Member
    What a truly wonderful outlook on your life, Holly! Thanks for sharing with us who feel as do you. Its a gift!

I also am grateful for being seen daily rather than being viewed. (think about it)
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I agree that we are blessed and have a better understanding. I have a creative mind and I write novels. It take a lot of work to do that and it is a blessing. Why, it is because both sides of my brain are open and switches back and forth. It was hard growing up and I knew that it wasn't accepted back then. Indeed we need to love ourselves before we can love another. So you call it rich and I call it blessed. I appreciate getting up every morning. So many have passed yet, never having a chance to truly be happy with themselves.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    So many years of expending energy to re-affirm and promote my phony macho self ("no sissy here"). More energy spent in hiding my feelings. Then, coming out to myself and to this forum, all that energy is freed up to grown into a new, much improved, empathic human being.

My personal motto is what I've repeated before: "my outer dressing is the result of an inner feeling". My inspiration is the Indian explanation for our condition: "Twin Spirit"

Thanks for your inspirational post, Holly.

Ineke

Banned Read only
    Holly,
    There are some things money can't and Cding is one of them. As you say it takes too long to realise we are different and have something special that many don't have . I guess you could question sometimes if a select few who do get the wiring wrong are we indeed the lucky ones .

The problem is if we shout too loud about it being a richness in our lives there's always someone that tries to take it away. Maye it's the problem they have of wanting that layer in their life and can't have it . It's not just the clothes we're talking about here it's what opens up to the World for us , they show how we feel inside .

The ones who are the richest with this aspect of their lives are the ones who can share the richness with their wives/partners .

Holly
    Thank you for posting this.
    Just wish my wife was on board with this journey.
    Very well said Teresa

Richard cranium?
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I vote this the thread of the year!
    Last edited by suzy1; 09-20-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Holly, you are so right. I agree. Cross dressing makes your emotions go wild and I love it. It is hard to explain, but you did it well.