Earlier I headed out for a nice brisk walk. And of course I'm gonna wear some GG-workout clothes for that!

Stretchy hoodie in navy, layering tee in a purple-y royal blue, nylon/spandex leggings in a deep lavender, and running shoes in navy, lavender, aqua, white & lots of hot pink.

Only did a couple "laps," which took about 30 minutes. Kinda too warm & muggy out. Bleh.

While out on a fairly busy 2-lane main road (basically rural residential), quite a few cars pass me by both ways -- even later in the evening on a weeknight. And yeah, it's somewhat dark out in places... Though certainly not when you've got headlights right on you, putting some fabulous shine on those leggings & really making 'em pop!

So, I'm walking along on a bit of a straight-away... Got like a good 10 seconds of eyes on me there. Speeding car comes up behind me (opposite side of the road), slows down a bit, and right as it whizzes by me, I hear a male voice (maybe 20's?) yell a loud "YO!" out his window at me! Then he continues to speed away.

Judging by his tone/inflection, I'd say it was more of like a "YO! LEGGINGS? PINK & PURPLE?? WHAT THE HECK, MAN!!"

Oh, did I not mention that I was in guy-mode?

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have gotten that reaction if I had on a wig, make-up & padding... And/or, if I had toned down the pinks/purples.

And yeah, my nice butt probably wasn't *fully*-covered, either. But hey, that happens, too, especially while exercising.

So, wherever you are, young man... I'm sorry if I may have now slightly tarnished your former appreciation of GG's wearing leggings. Then again, no one forced you to check me out before you realized I was a guy, either.

Though honestly, I'd probably have a bit more respect for you if you had instead manned up, pulled over & *tried* to kick the crap out of me -- you know, instead of pulling your little bitch-move. And this is coming from a dude wearing lavender leggings & pink running shoes.

Regardless, all is good in da neighborhood, with an incident-free rest of the walk.

Hey, I got a chuckle out of it, anyway.