Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dressing, Appearance, Acceptance

Aspiring Member
    In response to TraciiG, the women involved TOLD me I looked better in women's clothes - it is not wishful thinking. At no point did I suggest they were more attracted to me in women's clothes. One of these women said she would only go out with me (for the evening, not as in a relationship) if we both wore long skirts as she was not sitting next to anyone with legs that good. One of the many reasons I like wearing women's clothes is that I think I look better in them than in male clothes, and the feedback from women suggests that I am justified in this perception - or are you telling me all these women were inventing this? I get a lot of positive feedback from women about how I look in a dress and not all of it is people trying to sell me stuff. Only rarely do they say I look like a woman - in fact one I asked what she saw when I walked into the room, said, "My, what a very stylish person". I don't have a feminine profile and that stops me looking like a woman except from a distance. I think the reason this works is that the features I have that can be enhanced can only be enhanced with women's clothes - if you are male it is not possible to lengthen your legs with heels or exaggerate your figure with a tight belt and bulky trousers (my waist is much narrower than my hips) together with shoulder pads. I am going to stand by my argument that it is possible for some men to look better in womenswear than menswear, just as some women look better in trousers than skirts.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Susan, I'm with you on this.

I'm completely bemused!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"