Thread: caught out!!!

caught out!!!

In the last few weeks I have been caught out a few times woops HA HA I have a well know franchise and have been stopped by the police 2 times for breath tests that is not too bad unless you have all women's clothes on, but the work shirt i.e high heals stay ups leather skirt and bra I think the older I get the less I care what people think they might have noticed but what are going to do shoot me

So, you were caught for something other than crossdressing. The police probably noticed, but the breath test doesn't change based on your clothing. As long as they handled the encounter professionally, it's all good.

Personally, I would try to figure out a way to avoid putting myself in these situations so i can arrive at my destination quicker.

Banned Read only
    One reason I always wear a pair of flats is if I were to be stopped by the police for a breath test I don't know if I could walk the "white line" in four inch heels. I could ask to take off the heels and walk barefooted in stockings, but, I really don't want to ruin a pair of hosiery. You must have been driving in some manner to attract attention. I read in prior posting your wife is not appreciative of you wear women's clothing, so I would think having your wife bail you out of jail attired in women's clothing would not go well. Be sure to stay sober.

Kate,

Glad to see that you don't care about what others think.
    Go Girl!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Being "caught" suggests u were attempting to sneak, get away with something, or fool someone. That doesn't sound like what u were doing, Kate.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    So Kate did you pass the breath test ???
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

HA HA no walking white lines over here but when you pull in and there is a car in front of you and then accidentally hit the horn you sort of get noticed.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I just enjoy being dressed while driving but the business i am in wouldn't last if it got out.

Banned Read only
    Kate,
    Don't forget the police are human beings and off duty some of them are CDers. That has been recognised in the UK and some forces have provided clubs and facilities for them .

OK so I don't drink and dress when driving , but the question I'm never sure about is there a recommended height of heels to drive in. I don't mean fashion wise but safety wise . Most women drive in flats , I tend to slip lower wedges on but in the case of an accident could you be considered not in full control of you car , and face prosecution if it was you fault ?

I don't care what people think but we must also consider our safety and that of others , we must be responsible with our dressing .