Well , it's nearly unanimous: Lose the rollers!
I didn't, though. I'll admit that while I know plenty of people find it tacky and "common," I enjoy being out and about with my hair in rollers: I'll occasionally go to the market, the coffeeshop, and the nail salon in them (the Vietnamese women at the nail salon know me and always complement me on my set when I go in rolled up). Last night as I got on the elevator a women came rushing up and I held the door for her. She was completely unfazed by my appearance and we had a nice chat -- she had a nametag on for the conference that was going on at the hotel and I asked her about it. When I got off she wished me good evening very nicely.

I sat in the hot tub for a while and sure enough, 4 women came in and climbed in with me. They clearly found it odd but didn't say anything. They were chatting away and I offered a couple of comments. When they left I was lying on a lounge chair, reading , and they wished me a good evening.

Thanks for the responses!

TT

P.S. I am flying home today, wearing a cargo skirt with Keds and my hair, still slightly bouncy from my roller set, in a headband. Just another guy in a skirt.....