Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time outside in heels!

First time outside in heels!

I have been checking out places locally where I could go walking in heels! Since it was my first time, I really did not want anyone to see me! So today, spur of the moment, I bagged my forms and wig and heels and went to the shopping center at 7:30 AM. It is Saturday and there are hardly any cars around let alone people! I got out my forms and put them in the bra I had on under my tee shirt. Next was the wig and guess what I forgot the wig cap! I trudged onward! Flats off and heels on my knee high covered feet! Readjusted the wig and stepped out of the car! No police sirens, no angry mobs, just me and my girly self! I had on my padded girdle, women's jeans, bra and panties, knee highs and my heels! OK, yes they were kitten heels but it was still my first time out in heels! I window shopped two or three stores and then strode back to the car! It was fantastic!! I could see myself in the windows and make corrections in pace and steps as well as mannerisms! My kitten heels were just as comfy as my flats, maybe even more! I took off the wig, forms and heels, put them back in the bags and headed home! I am glad I did as the neighbors were very active! One pulled in just ahead of me and another was just leaving! Don't know what they would think seeing a woman climb out of my car! LOL Well, that is my little adventure! Thanks for reading it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member

A Thousand Miles !

Hi Lana Mae , That is totally awesome,

A trip of a thousand miles starts with the FIRST STEP! >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As usual, Orchid beat me to the comment. Your life will be interesting a year from now.

Banned Read only
    Want to take it a step further and lower the chance of being outed. Go to WalMart and buy a pair of black "long" girl boot cut jeans. Go to Payless and buy a pair of 3" pumps/heels also in black, closed toe. Try the mall again in male mode wearing this and a dark T shirt. The long black jeans will cover the black pumps and you will pass. Get ready for feeling more feminine like a woman, the heels really bring this out. Don't forget black bikini panties and buy the jeans pretty tight. A bra with no forms might add to this. If you don't want to try the jeans on in WM buy different sizes, try them at home and return the others or donate them. LONG are a must to hide the pumps.

This will take your feeling as a woman to a whole new level. If you are new to heels, practice at home on a hard surface like you will be walking on in the mall.

BLUE-Yes, but where are those steps taking me!
    Laura-LOL People are often stealing my lines too! Yes, where will I be in a year?
    Deebra-If I wear a bra then the forms go with it! If I go to the mall, it is as a female or a male not in between, although the male may be in stealth! (panties, women's jeans and a pair of flats!) Except for work, this is my usual male wear! Hugs Lana Mae
    Thanks for your comments!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You are progressing fabulously Lana Mae one tiny step after another is what it takes !!!

Kitten heels are heels -- you get the achievement. Work your way up to a 2 or 3 inch block heel -- they've very stable and you can walk miles in them. And it's easy to find styles that look great. Look how far you've come.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    Well done,it's not so bad . Maybe look for some chunky heeled ankle boots , the are comfortable ,easy to walk in and many GGs do wear them with jeans or trousers , apart from mine have 4" heels which is too high for everyday especially shopping trips.

As usual I jumped in at the deep end the first time out was a 4th anniversary party so I wore the dress and 4" heels on my profile page. That was some learning curve having never been out fully dressed before , let alone in a ballgown, strapless bra and those heels.
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-23-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Congratulations, Lana Mae! . I have read that baby steps are the usual way of making progress. So at this pace, your next one should be 5'' red pumps at midday . I'll assume it was the adrenaline that made you forget the wig cap, but now that you have the first excursion completed successfully, you'll be much better prepared for your next one. It sounds as though once you got out of the car and saw everything was OK, you were able to enjoy it fully. You probably even remember which stores you window shopped.

I'm pleased that you had fun, and I hope you continue to make progress and have positive experiences along the way! Great job .

Tracii-Yes baby steps! Now that I have done it once, there will be more!
    Pat-I called them kitten heels, but actually they are 2" chunky heeled black pumps! They are so comfortable! They felt like I did not have shoes on and was floating on air! Or was that the pink fog coming in? LOL
    Teresa-I have some chunky heeled ankle boots! My highest heels are 4" with a platform in nude! It may take a while to get to them! LOL
    Lydianne-I have some 4" nude platform heels and that is as high as I am going! The stores were Maurice's and Bath, Beauty and Beyond! LOL
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Good for you Lara Mae maybe next tine you will go longer.
    Angie

I wish it was not so fun, and exciting, but it is. I wonder if women get a rush and feel it is exciting like we do!

Yes, there might have been a little pink fog rolling in during your excursion. But with a little practice you will soon be going strong all day long!

Well done Lana Mae, that first outing is the worst, the problem now (maybe not a problem) is that you've crossed that line now and you'll want more and more, I think everyone will agree that it becomes an addiction, I've got to the point where I've walked round my own block at night in the cover of darkness, fully dressed and with the afore mentioned chunky heeled ankle boots 4" but easy to walk in and sooo comfy, I need to stop that though I live in a very small town and couldnt handle being spotted and outed.
    Enjoy though and just pick your moments carefully.

Angie-It will definately be longer!
    Alice-I would say the women feel like we do in male mode! Nothing special!
    Tracy-All day long all day strong! I hope!
    Leanne-Most of my trips out are planned! There was some background work done on this one before it was done! Saturday morning at 7:30 AM at a half empty shopping center! It was panned in advance but was also done on the spur of the moment!
    Thanks for the comments!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Silver Member
    FWIW, Office complex parking lots are generally vacant on weekends. My first real heels walk was in one. Try it.

Lana Mae you can only go at your own pace going out takes courage but the more you do it the easier it gets and the more comfortable you will feel doing it. What will help you a lot is if your neighbours see you going out of your house to your car fully en femme, Once that has been achieved life will be whole lot easier for you. here in my hamlet they all know, I go up the road with my rubbish bags, I stop and talk with my neighbours.
    You would be surprised how accepting the locals can be I have had no problems here at all whatsoever. Courage is the real answer and go from there .
    If as you say you had the confidence to go to the shopping mall dressed I would say the next stage would be go in there again at a busy time, you would soon notice how little attention you would get if you dress to blend which I am sure you are doing already.

That's one small step for Lana. Now take that giant leap. You can do it.

Good for you Lana! Going out is so exciting and nerve-racking for me!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Congratulations on another step, Lana Mae. You are an example for others to follow. Well done.

Hugs,

Kelly

Lana Mae, Congrats on your maiden voyage! As fun as it was for you, it will get even better with time. Kim

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good for you! The first of many steps. It was quite the experience when my heels touched pavement for the first time

Bobbi-I am trying to build the confidence back up at this time! Courage? Not sure but I feel it needs to be done! Small steps! I am not so sure about my neighbors right now! I felt real relief that I had "undressed" before arriving home!
    Joanne-One or two more small steps and then the big leap! Maybe out to lunch! Not sure yet!
    Nikki-Yes it can be nerve racking for a number of reasons but that is a whole other thread! LOL
    Aunt Kelly-Just being me! That is all!
    Kim-That is what I am hoping!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Congrats Lana Mae, maybe try wearing wedges first and work your way to "heels", but then wedges can be addictive, I should know I've got enough of them in various heights. Just think first pierced ears now out in the daylight en-femme, it only gets better.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Congratulations! Sounds exciting, good for you.