Thread: Sissy

Sissy

I wachted the Fiona Clearwater video on Youtube regarding "Sissy Hypnosis" I had fun watching the video; have any of you watched it? I feel so fem after the hypnosis. Obviously it is just a fun thing and I enjoyed the experience.
    Love Sabrina

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    No hypnosis needed to feel girly here.

Killing me!

Glad I watched it!, thought it would've moved my word!

Waited for it to move my eyelids though!

Back to watching my Roses grow!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    'YOU'RE FEELING SO DROWSY', yes, after five minutes of this rubbish I was certainly falling asleep. I need a cup of tea....
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

There are a bunch of those 'hypnosis' videos out there. They don't really work, but it can be something fun for when you have some quiet time alone. Isabella Valentine is another good one, with a really nice sensual voice.

Sissy, i am not. Girly yes but not a sissy. so I don't feel any close to that.
    Part Time Girl

I am trans and CD I certainly don't need a so called hypnosis video to convince me of that. Having said that the hypno videos on you tube do have entertainment value.

only if it did work I would have bigger boobs and have my slender body and be able to talk and act like a gg and only have to sit for 45 minutes to get this done hell ya I would do it in a heart beat.

ok I did watch 2 wasted 1 and a half did I feel different hell no, am I more feminine again no and it is to bad to wish it was that easy
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

The most ironic one was the hypnotizing wheel with the message telling me to become a brainless bimbo. All I could think of was, if I'm already watching this garbage, I probably am one.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Entertainment only.... If I could hypnotize someone via a u-tube video my wife would be in trouble. Your getting sleepy honey now let me borrow your red top.