Thread: An update on my "Hire me" thread

An update on my "Hire me" thread

My boss scheduled me to work an event out of town, but I had to send him a request to change it because my car is not what I'd call highway worthy... He wrote me back and said he did it because I was doing so well he wanted to see how I'd handle an event!
    For reasons I hope would be obvious, it means a lot to me to do well at this very public job.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Congratulations, the boss seems impressed!

I have not been to Zanesville in close to 9 years, hope all is well there since the animals got loose.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Fantastic and good for you

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It's astonishing what a well deserved "pat on the back" can do for you. It's obvious you've been meeting and exceeding expectations and have every right to feel proud of what you are accomplishing.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Go get them girl, and take the bass and see if you can work it into you evening after work.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I think the boss has enough confidence in you or he wouldn't send you. That's a good sign you have impressed him at some point. I agree take the bass to at least keep on practicing on it. Maybe he'll give you a raise and then you can fix the car to be highway ready.

I hope our sisters in this area are contacting you about being sure you are transported to and from the event. Maybe by loaning a vehicle or driving you. Perhaps one day this will be a site where we support each other not only verbally but in every way as we are all sisters.
    Congrats on your continued success in your career sister

Thanks for all the words of encouragement.
    And again, this job is out in public, so to put my OP another way, I not only hope to do well for myself, but I hope that by doing well, it speaks well for the the transgender community as well.

I was just in zanesville a few months ago, first time, nice little area. Went to a guys machine shop in the north end of the city, one he has only had going for a little while and is all over YouTube too.

Pretty in Pink

Well, at the end of this month, I will have been with eh company for a full quarter. BUT here's the thing... I just won a quarterly sales award! I out sold others who had the benefit of being with the company at least a full quarter. I hope this serves as an inspiration to all who read this posting because I am a trans person serving in a public role, in a conservative community, and I'm am doing well. I hope it speaks of acceptance of us by the general public. I further hope this example serves to ease those living in fear who would otherwise come out.