Thread: Got a little excited today

Got a little excited today

Hey, gonna be pretty open here today while in full dress and makeup, let's just say I got a little excited, and now I have to wash my gaff and panties. Does this happen to anyone else? I was very stressed before, but felt terrific en femme, and I got so overwhelmed at the sight of Emily! Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there a way to keep it under control, or prevent it? Is it just natural? Thanks!

Love, Emily ✌️💖😁

Emily, IT is pretty exciting the first few times.But after a while it will settle down a bit.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How could I not? When I see Sherry looking back at me from my mirror!

27549 (2).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That is a problem I would like to have but I don't own a gaff and I am old.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well being 19 and testosterone in abundance I could see that happening.
    Many say that happens when you first start dressing but it soon stops.
    Its never happened to me because I don't dress to get a sexual thrill.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Em it's pretty natural don't worry about it you like what you see in the mirror that's it no biggie.

Ya, that happens. Getting out more often will lessen the chance.

Banned Spammer
    See you are normal imagine that !!

It's always even to my ripe old age to get excited when I get to dress. Apply my lipstick and makeup gets my heart pumping. Heels hose and minis can also cause it. I look in the mirror and see a different person under it all. As I said at my age and I'm late 60s I think it's still a thrill to dress. Probably when the thrill is gone I'll guilt for good.

CD world! Mmm, love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Drag Queen world! aint that simple!

Subtle Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Tracii, I dress because it feels right to me. It's my form of therapy, and I just feel more natural, comfortable, and confident when dressed. I don't do it for sexual plessure, but I do feel there is an underlying sexual emotion attatched to it. I just feel so defeated when I get excited, and have to undress, and clean up.

-Emily ✌️💖😁

Banned Spammer
    I dress for some of the same reasons Emily and I wasn't making light of what happens to you.
    Age and testosterone levels do play a part in your life right now whether you realize it or not.
    Its not like you can control them and I totally understand that and empathize with you.
    We all have our quirks and issues we have to figure out how get thru so I just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

It will lessen as time goes by and you do it more! I started out with just panties mostly and it was a sexual thing! Now it is more a sensual thing! You are 19? Enjoy! You have a long journey to take with many surprises! Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Nigella; 09-26-2017 at 12:45 PM. Reason: You should know better, these items are not a topic for this forum
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    At your age there was a sexual component to a lot of things in life. It's nature. It's natural. I don't know about using a maxi-pad. CDTraveler may have been kidding. Depends for women may over more coverage than a maxi-pad. If I ever get to needing one of those in my later stages of life, that's what I'll be wearing under my dress.

Banned Read only
    Emily,
    One word , AGE !!

It does slow down some with age .

I thought back for a few minutes to your age and with my CDing and GFs but I'm afraid they will have to remain my thoughts and memories ! The mods just wouldn't like it for me to elaborate !

Teresa,
    You were hot then you're still a hot woman now! Excitement rules OK!

Emily, I am in the older crowd but it was similar to you when I started completely dressing. It is less frequent now as I dress often and am more comfortable as Alexandra...but sometimes I still have to clean my gaff. Relax and enjoy all the experiences that this time brings. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Mostly in the early years but must admit when I try something new and look in the mirror and can't believe what I see I do get that younger boy feelings.

Emily. It hasn't happened in many years. Yes dressing is a big boost for me. It always has been and always will be. I think that we all have had that happen at least once. The firsts are the best, new hose/nylons, dress, the first time we did our makeup a new way and checked the mirror. For the most part I am a cross dresser and that is who I am.

That's one of the things that got me hooked on crossdressing when I was 12, or so.

Now that I'm much older, the equipment has gotten rusty and just doesn't work the way it used to.

I would love to have your problem, and if I did, I would do what women do. I can't elaborate because that kind of talk is forbidden here.

Even this will probably get deleted. Sorry, mods. I hope I was sufficiently discreet.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-27-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Truly due to age. As we grow older, the excitement diminishes and that experience disappears.

When I was young, just the though of putting on a pair of panties would make things happen. Now, many years later, it is till a pleasant part of my life but without the instant affect that it used to hav. Sounds like you are a younger version of where we all were once.

Not unusual. A condom can make cleanup easier.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Ahhh to be young. I've never just popped like that by just wearing women's clothes, gotten excited yes and then taken care of business. But now the dressing is no longer a novelty it doesn't happen anymore, it's just my regular attire. If I'm flirting with a lovely young lady then yes I do get aroused, but to just pop off without physical contact, no
    Sounds awesome though.
    Last edited by Majella St Gerard; 09-27-2017 at 10:10 AM.