Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An evening of firsts

An evening of firsts

So I finally did it, my last night in Vegas and I had a bunch of firsts.
    First time out dressed,
    First time driving dressed
    First long outside walk in 4" heels
    First ts lounge and gay bar.

So after the kids were asleep the wife did my makeup and nails and I got on my way. I know I Am a miad and need to work on my body and makeup but for a first time we did OK. Many guys in pickups and suv staring at me in my untinted rental car lol.
    Made my way to Las Vegas lounge had a drink and decided to leave as it was quite dodgy looking and more like a ts pickup joint for the lower end of town than a relaxing lounge where like minded folks cab chat, actually I felt the girls there were not happy I was there strangely.
    Then felt brave and drove to Fremont experience and went for a long walk. Got heaps and heaps of looks as id expect. One stupid comment from a young guy and one nice comment about my heels from a girl. I felt out of place alone so decided to leave.
    Then made my way to piranha nite club as a well known drag queen was hosting the evening but felt very out of place with mostly naked guys dancing around. All in all though I think I did pretty well for first time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Crawl walk run ....hun and super happy for you. And of course warning you of the pink fog.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Scarlett, Sounds like a great time. Cute outfit. Too bad you did not meet more friendly girls at the bar.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great to hear that you had some time out, So precious!
    You look great as well!
    Look after yourself when you look that good!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I dig that look Scarlett!
    Definitely sounds like a night of firsts.
    Really awesome that it went overall well.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Sounds like you had fun! And a great Vegas look

Thanks girls for the replies, I'd say it will be a one off as wife a bit concerned me going out dressed other than driving at home so I will just dress at night times and go on occasional drive but I will always have the memory of Vegas lol

Glad you had a good time in Vegas! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You think maybe the hot pink hair didn't go over to well?

Banned Read only
    Although the adventure did not work out as well as you anticipated..You did it! Forever, you will have the memory and not the regret you could have done it, but, chose not to do it. I don't think you need to rule out interacting with others forever. Maybe it's just finding the right venue. The outfit looks amazing on you, and, great for Vegas. It may be over the top for an evening stroll window shopping in your city or town with your wife on your arm.

Banned Spammer
    Its good that you got out and made a night of it so kudos for doing that.
    Each outing is different some good some not so good the key is it gets easier each time.
    I don't think it was so much other people you encountered but mostly yourself being out in that environment and unsure.

Congratulations! Getting out is a huge step and you didn't just go out and scurry along the baseboards, you went out and owned the experience. So, good on you! And sure, maybe you'll never do that again. But I'd leave the option open -- life takes strange twists and turns.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

A good evening of firsts in the perfect place to "Step Out"

Will certainly be a great memory, it actually felt quite normal for me, apart from checking I was safe parking everything else was normal. I knew the wig would stand out but thought in Vegas not so much, guess I was wrong lol. I just walked not caring what others thought. Was a good overall night but if the kids were not with us and my wife could have come to would have been great

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Congrats on the night out and congrats on feeling it was a success! Las Vegas was my first time out and I remember that disaster and my bounce back to this day. And it sounds like the Las Vegas Lounge hasn't changed a bit since I encountered it back in 2001 . I've been back to L.V. many times since and it's always been a great place to wander around; on The Strip, Downtown and in more mainstream clothing and hair, out in the rest of the community.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Spammer
    You had fun, learned a few things and nobody with pitchforks chased you down. I call that a great outing.

Nothing wrong with that, at least you gave it good first try!

Hey, its Vegas...Who cares what anyone thinks!

Ive only been once a few years ago, with my brother and his 22 yr old son and we stayed at Fitzgeralds on Freemont street. We visited the other parts of town, but I liked Freemont street the best. Spent the days exploring the desert, saw the hoover dam and Red Rock, ect and at night got silly drunk and gambled. A great time was had by all

Banned Spammer
    I enjoyed LV quite a bit last time.
    Went up to area 51 one evening too it was very active that night.

It's Las Vegas. Volcanos are exploding every hour, a pirate burlesque show is going on, and tigers are screwing on the Strip. No one is going to be paying attention to a nicely-dressed MIAD unless you're doing something way outrageous (although you do have a cute tush! )

Congratulations on being able to go out and simply enjoy the night.

Congrats on your bravery! Sounds like a lot of fun!
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

All around sounds like a good first outting, must have taking a lot of courage. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    You think maybe the hot pink hair didn't go over to well?
    You really were in the pink fog deep. When did you notice that the pink fog turned your hair pink?

In all seriousness, you look great and I love the pink hair.

I was out and about at a restaurant with a CD friend who passes very well. When the waiter looked at me, his eyes bugged out. I was really bummed, because I looked pretty passable. Then I remembered that my hair was blonde with the right half pink. So I thought his eyes bugging out was not because I didn't look good, but because of my pink hair.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. So, girls, please let me continue living my dream
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-27-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Hair is actually red but yeah next time probably a light brown one would have been better, damn didn't know area 51 was there, we went to hoover Dam and grand canyon and the usual Vegas sites, sorry to hear Sarah Charles that your outing was a disaster but sounds like its fine for you now. Thanks girls I really appreciate all the positive replies

Banned Spammer
    Area 51 is about an hours drive north/west of Las Vegas Scarlet.
    Really cool place at night.

Congrats on all those firsts and sounds like a good learning experience. Love your tights and you do have a nice tush!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!