Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Becoming A Woman

Banned Read only

Becoming A Woman

There are some web sites that show absolutely beautiful 100% passable male to female crossdressers/transsexuals. Some I'm sure live full time, some have breast implants, hormones and most have chose to just tuck the junk away. The transformation pic's show how a plain guy becomes a beautiful woman. This would come with more work than staying a man such as more maintenance (long hair, nails, more clothes, safety) and finding a mate since you still have a package, working in a woman's job, etc. Also even though the female life would be great would you be willing to perform sexually as a woman for a male partner? Could you change to do this?

If you were so blessed to become this woman, would you take this on?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes to the transformation and if a woman can learn to please a man and enjoy it I could too.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I don't know,I like woman so I would be a lesbian or date other transwoman. And as far as SRS not now. Hormones yes to to soften my appearance, and grow some hips and maybe breasts though my voice will not change. The only surgery I will invest in will be facial feminization I want to look femme without makeup .

I'm good with it!

A track which I may be "heading!" "down"!

Miss Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Reality Check
    With professional help, a few of us could pass as females but I would guess 90% of us could not. Too tall, stocky build, big hands and feet, etc. And while we might pass at a distance or in a dark, smoky bar, up close in the daylight would be the real test.

And remember, a photo is not the same as real life. Real like requires talking like a woman, walking like a woman and so many other subtle female traits.

Yes I have. Well maybe not the beautiful part, but my boyfriend loves me.

I have given this scenario quite a bit of thought over the years. As a younger person I was happy to be able to just throw myself together in the morning or before going out, but as I get older I would love to be a higher maintenance woman. To me the process of shaving everything, moisturizing, filing and polishing my nails, applying my makeup, putting on my lingerie, styling my wig and finally putting on a dress or skirt and top. These all create a confident, calming, whole feeling that prepares me to feel as feminine as I possably can.

I agree with Dyann. Half the time I would be all about it, because it is nice sometimes to just wake up throw a tshirt and pants on and be ready enough as a guy. It would take a lot of adjusting to be a high maintenance girl. And only women for this girl!

I would love to be as beautiful as those gorgeous and passable CD's and TS's, the same ones you're describing. I don't know if I would go as far as SRS, but to have the look and curves and have real breasts? Yes, I've thought about that many times.

Reality: I know it's never going to happen for me in this lifetime, so I will simply be content with who and what I am.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Which is precisely why I love my female, silicone suit, Deebra. It changed my life. I used to dream about becoming female now those dreams r gone! Because the suit allows me to become a shapely female in my mirror. Even an anatomically correct, completely nude one, if I wish!
    Then, in 5 minutes it's off and I'm a regular guy again!

It would impossible for me to explain how much enjoyment I get from being about to look like this.
    Even if it's just in photos and my mirror!
    73510-205-001f.jpg

As far as your "being a woman with a guy" bit? That's sexual preference and has little or nothing to do with whatever gender u present as!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If I could become a woman? Think. Ummmm no I kind of enjoy the male in me. I enjoy being a male and enjoy the smoothness of dressing on my rough skin. I would hate going thru labor pains, taking a pill every month so not to get pregnant, that much dreaded monster called a period each month, having males trying to get into my panties on dates, not having the muscles I have, and as said all ready taking an hour to get really dressed up to go out, and the one thing I hate the most would be the crap that some GG women today have to put up with in some male dominated jobs.
    With all that said I can't explain why I enjoy dressing like them, from time to time but I do. I enjoy the softness of their clothing and sometimes fantasize about being a GG but would I trade my life of being a Grandpa to the grandsons, my sons, and my grand daughters--- the answer is heck no. They think grandpa hung the moon and that's why I like me and dressing when I want but being the guy I love to be also.
    After typing all that I probably ought to be examined by a shrink but it's the truth.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I don't know if you realise the seriousness of this question, I have seen how complex this issue can become before and after SRS with partners .

It wouldn't be fair on the couple to go into the details .

I personally would not change my feelings towards women, a male relationship wouldn't come into the equation .

Some of those web sites are very stage managed, some have been found out using GG models and not CDers.

The bottom line is they are so far removed from everyday life , making these conclusions and related questions doesn't apply to a vast majority of CDers .

Maybe I haven't the whole question but I'm separating from my wife because I need to dress full time or thereabouts . To dress full time is going to take some rethinking, preparation can't take hours everyday , I will have my dog to walk , normal domestic jobs to do and supermarket shopping . Then I intend to set up a painting group, at my age people aren't going to expect a cat walk model, my presentation will have to be an average GG look. If I meet a GG in this situation that will be fine she will know the situation from the start .

Will I be a woman , not really, it may be social transition but no thoughts of hormones or SRS . The important point is I will be me , what other people think will be their problem .
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-27-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Banned Read only
    Probably the older I get the easier it would be to pass as a woman. Nobody expects a 70 year old to be overly attractive. My face shows the aging any woman incurs. I use to hate it when my old grandmother tried to kiss me on the lips with stuck me with her upper lips whiskers. Kidding aside there is a big different between a plain vanilla crossdresser and a transsexual woman. From what I have read concerning actual transformations it's not an easy road to follow. Question reads as fantasy time to me. Yes, I do check the Internet sites/YouTube and find some of the crossdressers/transwomen very attractive. But, as Krisi said, and, as life has shown good looks is not sufficient for most to get along in life.

I would love it if I was born a woman, but alas, I wasn't. If I hadn't met my wife, I would've transitioned a long time ago. In my younger years I was very conflicted about being attracted to women and becoming a woman. Now as I’ve gotten a bit more experience in life and in dressing, I am not opposed to be attracted to males.

My brain is not wired to be a woman and I don't wish to be. I don't think passing is necessary to wear a dress.

I agree with Stephanie, age brings with it a new awareness of how different appearance means. As I go older, I find that wearing feminine attire no longer exposes me as a crossdresser. I can go about freely and no one ever suspects.

I agree the older you are the easier it is to look like an older woman. In fact it's hard to tell the men from women in the 55 plus community where I live now. So I find to look nice I have two obstacles to overcome, I'm not a woman and I'm not young. Then you bring up sexuality, I first have to straighten out the gender thing before even thinking about that.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Aspiring Member
    I believe it was Julie Gaum who once opined that older crossdressers can wander about sight unseen so to speak. Old folks are not sexually attractive. Perhaps that's why I stay in the closet, at 83.

I stay home and, while I write this, I'm wearing a nice mini skirt, pink panties, a pink top of a bikini and I feel relaxed, and daydreamingly all of 30 years old. Sort of.

At 55 I could very well the sexes apart. Had a fun dating life. Funny, that seems a while ago now .

Ineke

No desire to be a female nor would I ever be with a guy. I have breasts due in part to meds that I take. In every day mode I wear panties and a bra. I believe that I have found a place that has hosiery that will fit my mile long legs. When I get hose I will get rid of my male socks and go with hold ups for every day. I will switch to female jeans when I have used the male jeans that I now have.

Silver Member
    We all change physically as we go through life. Women change too. In my youth I looked a lot more like a girl than I look like a woman today. My facial features didn't keep my smooth skin. Probably because I was out in the sun way too much. My body is still slim and I can wear women's clothes. But, my once cute butt is no longer there. On the other hand I have seen older men that could pass quite well.

I think it is more like less than 5% of us can pass.
    I see no problem with the maintenance ... long hair, nails, makeup and such.
    I hope to find a gg mate but have had no luck.
    If I transitioned I would probably have srs, I have little use of my member except it is easy to pee. LOL
    I am sure if I can not find a accepting gg I would try dating a male, but he would need to be pretty special.

In short I would take it on.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    And remember, a photo is not the same as real life.
    I totally agree with this. Pics & videos are just that: A quick snippet of a moment in time, oftentimes "staged" & edited, presented in a 2D format.

Far easier to pass via that method than an in-person experience. Then throw an actual face-to-face, close-up, real-time interaction, instead of just a real-world "sighting" from any given distance, on top of that? Things just got a *whole* lot tougher.

One of the reasons why I gave up going out en femme years ago -- and even simply stopped getting all dolled-up behind closed doors, for that matter. It became too much "work," too much of an obsession. I had hit a level I was happy with... But didn't want to (and perhaps even couldn't) go any further. I had "peaked." And I just ran out of gas, really.

I had a couple short false-starts since then, but like any halfway-decent athlete, for example, you gotta know when to hang it up & move on.

Some of these young gals you see these days, that you speak of, like on YouTube? They've got some time on their side, and some fresh energy to go for a while yet. Let them have their run at it.

On some level, it's almost a bit "scary" and "disturbing" to see how extreme they take it. When I was their age, I don't recall there ever really being such an apparently widespread over-feminization of males. Some of them appear to be more femmy than many GG's, in quite a few aspects. Sometimes it all does give one pause to ponder how our society got here, and why.

Though at the same time, the internet has made the world a much smaller place, which needs to be taken into account. Much more visibility, with no geographic boundaries. Of course, this also has the unique characteristic of perhaps heightening the competition among them... You know, who can be the most girly, most beautiful, most realistic female.

Actually glad I'm *not* coming of age, in terms of CD'ing, these days. All set with that, thanks.

So, no... I wouldn't take it on today. I'm "retired." Though if I had been born 20 years later? Who knows what sort of experiences I'd have, and where I'd end up.

And yeah, I've performed sexually as a woman, while en femme, for a male partner. One guy, several occasions. The whole experience leading up to the first time took a while, but I eventually came around. He was charming, patient -- and persistent. This was my guy, my moment. I was his mistress. And when it finally did happen, it was quite nice, interesting & eye-opening in its own way, each & every time. And certainly different.

But if anything, it simply reinforced that, ultimately, I much prefer the warmth, comfort & mystical spirituality of being with the GG human life-form -- in & out of the bedroom.

Platinum Member
    I am just so happy to be able to have the best of both worlds......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Deeb, we've all been mesmerized by media we've seen that portrays perfectly transitioned gurls in perfect snapshot situations. Many of us have had prolonged opportunities to spend days completely transformed and living female existences. Speaking only from my personal experience, I found that to be quite exciting and fun. It's also a lot of work and emotional energy. The situational awareness knob gets turned all the way up when out in public even when presenting conservatively. To maintain this one sided gender illusion 24/7 would be a daunting challenge. Being physically male and societally adapted to the traditional male activities, I would be quite the crossdressed tomboy most of the time. T-shirt, jeans, ball cap, ponytail and beautiful prominent implanted breasts. Maybe "girl power!" emblazoned on my shirt. From everything I've read, realistic transition is very high maintenance, especially on the emotional side. And personally, I'm satisfied with being a male gender explorer.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Could you change to do this?

I am told that I pass very well, that if you saw me dressed then saw me undressed that you would never put it together that you just saw me a minute ago looking good but i don't think I fully believe it, not that it matters much as long as I get to experience this side of me every once in a while, it's all good.

Would I want to be a woman most of the time? certainly not. I wouldn't and couldn't do it. That's the thing about being a CD, you don't have to. You dress and present when the mood hits and you don't most of the other time. This is why i do not feel that we fit under the LGBT umbrella of things though we are always thrown there.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm not sure how much use my input will be, but for whatever it's worth, here's my perspective. For me personally, if I had the means and opportunity, I would absolutely go through surgical transition and become full time female anatomically and otherwise. I wouldn't worry about passing so much, just because I'm 6'3" and have been exclusively cd in public and private for over ten years and learned a long time ago that 99.99% of the time nobody is going to care enough to cause any real trouble beyond maybe a hurtful comment every now and then. But I wouldn't be with a man sexually of my own accord. I don't identify as either hetero- or homosexual or anything in between; it just happened that the first person I found love and a true connection with was a woman, so that's who I committed to and that was that. The only way I would ever consider being with a man is if my wife convinced me that she genuinely wanted a threesome or some such, in which case I would still be iffy about it but would do my best to enjoy it for her sake cause there's nothing I wouldn't do to make her happy. But both these issues are so personal and so dependent on each person's disposition it's hard to give useful input without a deeply intimate friendship at the least with the questioner.