Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Becoming A Woman

Hi deebra, The thought of being a female fulltime is intriguing, but I don't think I could pull it off. I love to crossdress to express my feminine side, but I also like being the male that I am. I think I have found the best of both worlds. As for being willing to preform sexually as a women for a male partner, I will say I have thought about it, but for now, I don't see that happening.

Not exactly what you were asking in the post, but I feel the need to call you out on this: What exactly is a “woman’s job”? You say you’d have to get a “woman’s job” and I am WILDLY curious as to what you think constitutes a woman’s job.

A point to consider you are talking about changing orientation and gender. One does not always go with the other.
    I've often thought that if magically, I woke up and was a woman I would be able to deal with it and probably enjoy it. However becoming a woman, would not mean that I'd be attracted to or want to be with a man (ok maybe once). I am attracted to women, specifically feminine women, and would rather be with them. So I guess that makes me a male lipstick lesbian

To pass full time as a women, would require almost magic. Think how many hours the pass everyday of their life with every little details.

We could look like one, but not in every aspect. I been watching my partner and would have to spend enormous hours .

I have to be satisfied to be a look alike !

Reality Check
    "would you be willing to perform sexually as a woman for a male partner? Could you change to do this?"

There are different ways to do this of course but unless you had surgery, you could only do this one way.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Not exactly what you were asking in the post, but I feel the need to call you out on this: What exactly is a “woman’s job”? You say you’d have to get a “woman’s job” and I am WILDLY curious as to what you think constitutes a woman’s job.
    A bra fitter is probably a "woman's job". Yes, in theory, there are no longer "men's jobs" and "woman's jobs" but in reality many jobs are still pretty much reserved for one or the other. My wife belongs to a women only gym and of course the people working there are all women. Receptionists and secretaries are mostly women. Plumbers and boiler mechanics are mostly men.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    There are all sorts of ways to ‘become ‘ and I suspect of us would have their own notions of what that ideal woman might entail. I’m able to imagine living a kinda blended life...being the person I’m expected to be as needed, while living ‘as a woman’ when not subject to such expectations. My woman’s life would not require surgery or hormones....just privacy (or anonymity), shape ware, nice outfits, wigs and makeup.

Yes, my dreams would envision full transition, but my reality doesn’t require it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    "would you be willing to perform sexually as a woman for a male partner? Could you change to do this?"

There are different ways to do this of course but unless you had surgery, you could only do this one way.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

in reality many jobs are still pretty much reserved for one or the other.
    this would constitute unlawful discrimination in all but a very select few situations
    My wife belongs to a women only gym and of course the people working there are all women. Receptionists and secretaries are mostly women. Plumbers and boiler mechanics are mostly men.
    Just because a career path is dominated by one gender certainly doesn’t mean that the other is incapable of doing that job. To imply that one would have to change careers if they were to change genders is horribly sexist.

The world may cling to sexist attitudes but that doesn’t mean we have to resign ourselves to them.

Women's jobs? What, is this 1950?

Here in 2017, my wife is a mathematician, and my circle of women friends and family includes engineers, artists, professors, secretaries, surgeons, teachers, veterinarians, homemakers, musicians, scientists, day care workers, attorneys, ministers, mechanics, programmers, and law enforcement officers. So, if you'd be forced to work in a "womens' job" I'd say there'd be lots of options open.
    The end of fear is the beginning of wisdom -- Bertrand Russell

From Kathtx
    Women's jobs? What, is this 1950?
    Really. My daughter is a mechanical engineer for one of the big three auto companies, certified to drive on the test track, particularly European cars because they are stick shift and the men in her department don't know how to drive manual transmission cars. She is also married with 2 kids.

So what kind of "woman's jobs" are you thinking? Victoria Secret model?

There are lots of options for both genders.

(Thanks, Kathtx, for pointing out reality regarding jobs)
    Last edited by char GG; 11-11-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Banned Read only
    I know we are drifting off the theme of the original thread but to take the point about which genders can or can't do certain jobs , there are some occupations that women do far better than men !

Banned Read only
    Micki you asked, I am answering:
    A beautiful feminine woman as seen on the sites I mentioned would have manicured nails, beautiful soft long hair, well taken care of skin. etc. She would not want to be a carpenter, oil rig worker, army, etc. More like the eye candy you see on T.V.

Krisi, there are two ways a MtF CD could have sex with a man, this forum just won't let me say them. There are sites that show them doing this and they both seem to enjoy this. When young women are first starting to have sex with men there are different ways they have to try for the first time, it may take several times before they begin to enjoy and then they want this as part of their love making. I think a beautiful MtF that found and accepting man would/could learn the same just as a young woman does. Wouldn't performing like this validate her role as a woman even more so?

I don't know if I would do it in real life, but its fun to think about it. I have heard some who have taken HRT for a while that their sexual desires changed a bit. I am sure this isn't the case for many, but these gurls stated that they never thought they would have changed orientation, but something about the HRT, and the whole transitioning process changed their internal desires. So to that, I could say, yes, it seems plausible that if I headed down that road that it could also mean wanting to please a man. I would not fight any natural change in desire.

I am eighteen months into gender transition and I have the following observations:

1) Absolutely beautiful young transgender women are a reality— I know a few IRL, but— you have to start hormones when you are between 16 and 21 years old, and you have to be genetically gifted with a slender build and somewhat small hands and feet. If you have that, hormones really will handle the rest.

2) I started transition at 53 years old. I do have a small stature and slender/medium build, but I have large hands and feet. I’ve been very lucky with the hormones and gotten more out of them than I ever thought possible. At this point I can walk around in skinny jeans and a women’s T shirt and pass well enough to slip into and out of a crowded women’s restroom without any problems, but—men stare at me sometimes. I am going to need some facial feminization surgery to be completely passable. These days I pass ninety five percent of the time, give or take.

3) Being a woman is a lot of work. Hormones did not change my orientation. I still love my wife, and if I had to label myself I am a slightly butch lesbian. Men tick my radar sometimes, but all things considered I just don’t have much interest in them. So I still have to do the man things around the house, and take the time to be a woman.

4) Yes I can get all dolled up, put on sexy clothes, lots of makeup, stick some falls into my hair, etc., but I sure don’t want to live that way all the time. At heart I am a T shirt and jeans kind of girl.

And that’s my take on being a woman.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Yes, it's almost 2018 -- and yes, there are still "women's jobs"...

https://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/TraditionalOccupations.pdf

And y'all should be absolutely outraged!! You know, at the fact that these percentages *aren't* split evenly between men & women. OUTRAGED!!!

There are plenty of under-employed & even unemployed men out there these days, through no fault of their own, who would *love* to be pulling down some much-needed income to support themselves & their families. But instead, very *sexist* hiring & retention practices exist!

Are you OUTRAGED yet?!? Because you certainly should be!!

Oh, BTW? The sad thing is, the above list is only a portion of "women's jobs" out there, because I can immediately think of (and also search online for) plenty of others *not* listed!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get this bunch out of my panties... You know, I hear it's quite soothing!

I so wish I had been born female, but alas I wasn't. If I could transition tomorrow I would definitely do it. As for switching to being attracted to men, that would not be a problem. It is something I could do very easily.

Yes I am ok w the maintenance. I am pleased w the end result. No I would not have a male partner
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/154785793@N04/
    Flickr Nickiem83
    Sephora is my drug.