Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The first time you saw yourself as the complete female image

I was around 13 and had a female cousin who found out about my dressing.

She had amazing makeup skills and completely transformed me. I was totally shocked how passable I became. I use to go to her house and we would dress and go out on Saturdays to shop. How I loved wearing the Marcia Brady style mini dresses, pantyhose and heels.

Unfortunately time has taken it's toll and I look like a MIAD these days

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    My first time complete was with the ex. But, I did get that, "Hello Carla! Nice to finally meet you." moment at my first professional makeover.

Attachment 282689

And occasionally I'll get a wow moment from the mirror.

Attachment 282690
    Carla, you know that's my favorite picture of you!

I was in Houston on business and had an opportunity to get a makeover by Vanity Wilde.

As she was doing the makeover, she had me facing the mirror and I was watching the transformation as she worked. She was doing beard cover, foundation contouring and everything, but all I saw was a man in a dress. Then, she spun me away from the mirror while she did my eyes. Then she pulled on my wig and adjusted it and combed it out. When she spun me back around to face the mirror, that was the first time i really saw Steffi, and she was pretty cute. I'll never forget that first time.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

The first time I was 17 and really didn't know what I was doing but was pleased and excited. Really didn't dress again until I was 67 and after spending a lot of time visualizing what I would look like was a little disappointed. Definitely got better at it with practice and now am usually pleased with the results. Of course it wasn't ever as much about how I look but how I feel so much better!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

The first time I was happy with the female image I created was when I dressed for Halloween 2012. I took my time and dressed in clothes that I had acquired at a thrift store. I saw a beautiful blonde woman in the mirror and I was blown away. It was great.

The first time I saw Amber in the mirror was pure joy and satisfaction. I finally felt complete. Hugs.

The first time I saw myself looking like a woman was in a photo. I was surprised at how womanly I looked. Luckily it wasn't a hello moment as I was already me before I dressed. Lately I have used make up with just my short male hair and I thought I looked nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber83 View Post
    The first time I saw Amber in the mirror was pure joy and satisfaction. I finally felt complete. Hugs.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. That was my experience too!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    Attachment 282606

1999 Thank you Jamie Austin and John Warrener of the Glamour Boutique Auburn Mass
    OMG same. Jamie Austin and John Warrener were the best. and the elation here was off the charts!

DSC_0036.jpg

anyone remember the song "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"? This thread kinda kindles up that kind of memory. When I was old enough to know what I was doing, "pretending" was what most of my early memories are. When I was 15 and spent the summer with my Grand Parents (most of it as Jennifer) that I realized this was more than just pretending but didn't know what. I guess the first time it really hit me that that girl in the mirror was me was the night I went on my first date. A blind date my older Cousin Janet (she was 17) set up so she could go out with her BF and not have Mom along to "chaperone". I guess my Aunt figured that if I was there she wouldn't do anything (stupid). Well, as we were getting ready, starring in the mirror I had one of those epiphany moments as we now know them that just told me that all this was right. That that girl in the mirror was me and that girl in the mirror was who I was supposed to be. At that moment I realized I was no longer pretending. I 'became" a girl that night. I even gave a boy a kiss. Janet told me later that I was a flirt.

After dressing in part for more than 25 years and not really looking in the mirror, I felt a strong need to see myself as a girl. Had a makeover and when I looked at myself in the mirror it was one of the most profound experiences of my life. I saw something in myself that I just knew was right and the feelings i had that moment were almost overwhelming. Such mixed emotions sorrow for what i had missed out on, elation for finally seeing something that I just knew was right. So hard to explain properly.

I was also quite surprised just how much like a woman I looked..
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I was somewhat amazed.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I was 15 the first time I saw Morgan.
    My sister had just finished dressing up her dolly (me) and she decided to put my mothers wig on me.
    Previously with my dark hair I used to look like our other sister, but with the blond wig I as transformed.

I honestly couldn't believe it was me. I was both elated and aroused.

I haven't seen that version of Morgan in along time. Both due to now preferring dark hair and gaining a lot of weight due to health issues.

Super cute!

I thought right away that I drastically needed lots of help. I've greatly improved but guess what? I still need lots of help.

Seeing the girl in the mirror and the girl was me was profound to say the least. It felt like me. To be awakened to something so beautiful, was visceral, spiritual, and deeply emotional. I love that feeling! I've been "off" for a while, with summertime schedules and fashion, and I'm so looking forward to the cold season when Alison gets to play more!

It was rather amazing! It was another person and yet at the same time it was the real me. A very happy day.

Yes,this is a great topic
    It was in the late 1980's, I went to a local mall at opening time walked in,I was a bundle of nerves
    the lady was a little cold to me but I clearly remember when she pulled the wige over my head ! OMG I was so shocked
    she said this the one you that's you !
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

Back in college I was living alone. I was able to order some Merle Normal cosmetics and managed to get on a few catalog lists, and had put together a few outfits. I was about 145 lbs with a small frame, and everything I had ordered fit off the rack. I still remember I had a skirted suit, silk blouse with black hose and pumps. I didn't have a wig, but I grew my hair long leading up to the summer. I remember the day the makeup arrived. I finally had all the pieces...some mousse in the hair and experimented with the makeup, and up to the mirror...it blew me away.

Except for going outside, of which I was completely terrified, I lived as a woman for the summer full time in the house. If I only knew then....