Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupation?

I am the Maytag man, and I wear panties all the time.

IT industry here as well, bra and panties every day.

Retired Naval Officer and First Science officer of the enterprise.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I work for an automaker. Don't underdress and not ready for others to know about me being a CD.

I own a bartending company, work as a security guard and driver for airport transportation company. Panties 24/7

I own a towing company, and have been towing for 38 years. I wear panties and sometimes a sports bra to work, but panties 24/7

Aspiring Member
    Retired. Former occupation was education. I was a teacher and HS principal for more than 30 years. Never underdressed in any manner. Too much to lose. After retirement have done some odd jobs and frequently underdress while working on those. Have never noticed anyone take a second look like they suspect I'm wearing a bra or panties.

Retired now, but worked in hazardous waste management. Did remediation work on Superfund and nuclear waste sites. I guess that's why everyone says I have such a glowing personality!
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Hello ladies
    I am retired now but I was an installation engineer before that but in my dim and distant past
    I had a job delivering to florists through the night and I had the keys to each of these premises
    so apart from stopping for fuel I may not see a soul all night. During this time I used to dress
    most nights, work was meant to this much fun.
    Hugs
    Tracy

lots of engineers! I work in a...highly visible field. That's all I'll say. But I can never bring myself to underdress. Someone said it already: I'm all or nothing

Hi!!! 👋🏼.

Oil field worker in the Middle East! Very senior field based position. Always have my toes painted and occasionally wear lacy underwear under my boiler suit . Way more comfortable in the 50 degree heat in summer. When in the city I often wear short shorts and show off my smooth legs which feels amazing when the warm Arabian breeze hits them.

Big Rig Diesel Tech. 25 years it the same place. I wear panties and a sports bra under my uniform every day. Been wearing bra and panties all of the time for about 2 years. 24/7 panty wearer for about 14 years.

Software engineer for almost 30 years, rarely underdressing and never a thought of more until the last year. But I am not in a supportive relationship with my wife and would not be comfortable doing anything more than being an ally to my company's LGBT+ community group.

Behavior management of persons with developmental disabilities.

I work in the Financial Industry as a Project Manager. I have only rarely underdressed. Only in the cold weather. I do love to see the fashions of all of the ladies in the office. Sigh.......

Much like Ms. Vanessa_48 above, somewhat recently retired from the military (after almost 30 yr's in), a construction engineer by trade, now working part-time for a local muni pubic safety organization (love the work,... but really do not know how much longer I will stay as I am seriously thinking of just being retired, retired.......for good!!).

And certainly NO to being able to be anywhere dressed femme, except for my polished toe nails, given the hyper-masculine work environment I currently am in,...and this is still the deep South remember... Plus, as one of the others stated, I am known in my community that I live and work in, and also for the somewhat high-visibility work I did in military construction. So I am quite happy to keep things as they are.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 10-02-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I actually have two different jobs with two very different environments: on the one hand I work as a cook at a village inn, and the only time I encounter even the tiniest bit of awkwardness with coworkers is when a customer demands to see the cook. Sometimes the manager will get worried about the customer's reaction and get tense, but they all do a good job of not taking it out on me. On the other hand, I also work as a data entry clerk for a health care company, and I frequently get ignorant comments from male employees, usually when they are new on the job; things like suggesting perhaps my real job is to let the boss chase me around the desk, moronic stuff like that, but generally by the time they've been around for a month or two they come to understand that I'm not so different from everyone else, and more often than not we end up being on friendly terms. The female employees at both jobs have always been great, surprisingly enough, no real cattiness or behind the back snide comments. However, a few years ago I worked at a call center, and that was about as wretched an environment as I've ever been subjected to, but all things considered, my work experience has been far more positive and enjoyable than I would ever have dared hope for from salt lake city.

56, Local truck driver. Since I am very comfortable in both male and female modes, I do not express any outward femininity at work. There are elements of my CDing with me/on me 24/7 but not really noticeable to the general public. I am a serial volunteer, doing so for about 6 organizations, and always do so dressed.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Engineer like a lot of people on this thread. Underdressed on days when I'm not going to the gym on my lunch hour.

In IT can wear anything to work, but having not shared a lot with my MRS thats my limiting factor.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I'm an attorney and I underdress most days. Panties, knee highs rather than socks. In winter I wear a camisole under my vest.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Retired firefighter. I work part-time now. I didn't underdress then and don't now. I did like when we got to wear pink shirts in support of Breast Cancer awareness month.

I work at a local university in Arizona. Usually it's just panties 24/7, by sometimes I'll do a "Thigh-High Thursday" and wear stockings and a garterbelt under my work uniform. Like others have said, I love the feel of the garters gently tugging each time I take a step - it's a super sensual feeling! Wish I could do a bralette, but the work shirts are too thin and it's too hot to layer.
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 10-03-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Currently assistant manager at a kitchen store after almost two years in women's retail stores. I underdress now only, the women here can be judgemental. I also write a little on the side at home, wearing whatever I want.
    Life is too short to be boring.

I've been retired for 15 years now. When I worked full time, I worked for a major company that was GLBT friendly. I was able to present myself as I wished and took advantage of that freedom. After I retired from full time work in 2002, I stayed on in a part time position and also landed another part time job with another major company who's policy was the same. I was involved in sales and dealt with people face to face and never had any problems. The only requirement was that I conform to the company dress code which required a professional appearance. As of right now I'm working part time as a merchandising assistant for a name brand distributor who knows about my trans life and has given me total freedom in regard to appearance.