Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Occupation?

Sales, lets just say construction related. On the road most of the time. Wife is finally accepting and participating to a degree. She says she in not ready to see me in a dress, but lingerie has been fun! I'm more into heels and lingerie than getting fully dressed. I get motel time to indulge. Under dress in panties most days.

I'm a Lawyer and an "all or nothing" girl

Engineer. Have underdressed on a few occasions but never at work.

I also worked for an airline .... and the unwritten surprise is that I knew of several crewmembers that were open .... and in certain cases they would dress and go out enfemme with the "girls" and sometimes more on their layovers. Airlines as far as I knew are very open to us gurls. Some even transitioned at work.

Doranna

I'm a cog in a machine that irritates you on your daily commute with signs and unexpected lane closures. ...I am the darkness in your Friday afternoon "light at the end of the tunnel." Lol
    No. I do not under dress or express femininity at work... I'm all or nothing, as often as possible.
    Last edited by JessMe; 10-26-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Looking at the photo,Such a cute MGB. I had to say it. I job i would just love to have if I had the skills for it. So jealous of your talents, Jennifer.

Aspiring Member
    I work in IT, and from home quite a lot. In the office it's all DRAB, no uderdressing, at home it's all girl, though I do dress for smartly for work at home too, you know, office wear and the like.

For me under dressing at work would not go over well if I was found out. I spend a lot of time with these guys and if they knew of my dressing it would hard for me to handle. So my days off I will dress or under dress and go about and do my day to day activities and enjoy what I can.

I am an engineer for a large Oil company here in Houston. I had some days when the urge of dressing was too much (Texas weather permitting) and I went to work under-wearing pantyhose. But I am quite free to dress at home

Finance type in professional office setting. Underdress (panties mostly) 24/7 and fingernails are typically manicured with clear gloss topcoat. Occasionally I have painted toes and sometimes (depending on situation) have worn bralettes and/or garters and hose to work. Will be retiring soon, and looking forward to more opportunities to dress and be myself!

Ah-May-Lee
    I'm semi retired sex worker. I had menial jobs like a messenger or house cleaner. Most times I relied on men for my living, still do in a way.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tania75 View Post
    Looking at the photo,Such a cute MGB. I had to say it. I job i would just love to have if I had the skills for it. So jealous of your talents, Jennifer.
    The nice thing about British cars is there is never a lack of work! <grin>
    xxoo
    Jennifer

I was a mechanic i under dressed and painted toes also used perfume at times and mascara .i wore stockings and garter belts to work i would freak when i had to puul transmissions on floor my pants would ride up and you could see stockings but i loved it.38 years as mechanic no one ever said any thing

Truck driver

I've worked all my life in IT mostly at a very small company, the owner sold out and retired late last year and I had a great offer from the new owner, but I turned them down did a ton of bicycle maintenance courses qualified at that and now have a busy repair shop, I couldn't be happier.

I work in a Fortune 500 company in Transportation Procurement. Not a lot of women in this area and those who are, act like one of the guys a lot. So not so friendly industry to LGBT.
    xoxo,

Leah

"Man, I feel like a Woman!"

I'm a parts person for an ag equipment dealer. I don't even underdress. If would end very badly if caught

I work for the state in the fish and game department as a laborer. So no real chance to underdress normally, though sometimes if I have to work weekends and I have the facility to myself I will wear panties.

I'm a lawyer.

Retired. Before that I was a college basketball coach and a calculus teacher. No underdressing! I did, once, have a student who was a very out trans girl and who did fully transition. I was so envious. Still am.

Retired Deputy Fire Chief. Only wore panties to work.

I am too Katie.

Iam a retired police officer of 33 yrs.Never under dressed at work. enjoy very much now

I am an Air Force veteran and currently an IT manager for a large multi-national company. It's been many years since I was in the service, but I don't remember underdressing then.

Today I underdress daily in panties. I wear clear polish most of the time. I also wear knee-high "trouser socks," pantyhose, or tights (depending on the temperature) along with women's shoes, booties, or knee-high boots. The footwear are all clearly fem, but not glaringly so. They have drawn looks from 2 of my GG bosses, but neither commented.

My company puts a lot of emphasis on diversity including executive-level support of an LGBT "Ally" employee organization. Still, I did not get so obvious with the fem elements of my presentation until I got near retirement.

Aspiring Member Barbara Joanne74's Avatar
    Oregon, South of Portland, North of Salem
    I use to work construction as a electrician, I usual always under dressed. Now I work in public safety, and have to change in front of others, so no under dressing at work any longer.