Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupation?

Professional female impersonator and no I'm not allowed to cross dress at work. Not really, just wanted a different answer than everyone else.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I am nearing retirement as a facilities project manager and do under-dress a lot, not all the time though. I do more in winter when clothes are thicker and hide the straps and things. I do love those Spanx under garments.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I work for the worlds largest airline. Will let you guys figure that out.
    Being now out as transgender yes Rachael is now going to work so yes I do without a doubt
    Rachael

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Former over the road truck driver/owner operator.
    Owned my own trucks for years hauling coal in Eastern Ky and W VA.
    Retired from a large trucking firm in 2015
    Now I am a guitar repair technician and roadie for a rock band.

I am in quality assurance for a large machine shop making parts for a large airplane manufacturer. Can you guess which one? I knew you could. I've been wearing panties for years now and my fingernails are painted all the time.

College student, tutor, and son to be teacher

I am a self employed contractor, and being feminine at work would not go over well for me, so I reserve my cross dressing for my private time.

Aspiring Member
    I work in a fairly technical field. It is very PC and I am certain that if I wanted to come to work in a dress that would be fine. However my work contributes to society and has attained a certain level of recognition, and that is what I want to be remembered for, not being the guy who wore a dress to work. So the restriction is self-inflicted. I have it OK - I spend most of my time fully dressed, without makeup or a wig simply because I don't like them. No complaints about limitations here then. It is just the times I have to bee seen in public that require male clothing and that is not a great deal as I often work from home.

Accounting has been and still is my life. As a salaried employee I under-dressed all the time but outwardly there was no sign.
    Redundant the day before my 50th birthday I vowed to never work in the corporate scene again.
    Since then I have stopped worrying about my outward "male" persona, threw away my suit and tie and have helped many small traders with their business and tax.

Retired Professional Sailor.

I was military also, active and reserve for 20+ years.

Underdressed at work for more years than I can count.

I am the maintenance guy for a property management company.I only wear women's clothes. The same clothes that any woman would wear to do the work that I do.
    One day in the winter, my boss tried to crack a joke about me wearing my girlfriends boots. It was snowing and I was wearing women's black snow boots. I thought they looked pretty unisex at best. Nothing about them looked women's.
    Anyway the point of my story is. I'm standing there in a woman's denim parka, women's jeans with leggings underneath, a woman's tee shirt, under a woman's sweat shirt. Of course wearing panties and a sports bra, all he notices or says anything about was my boots.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Occupation? Hmmmm. I've been a Law Officer, Mail carrier, construction worker, clerk (office & retail), R.E. agent, and currently, fork lift operator in a warehouse.
    I always have long painted nails (clear coat), toes (coloured), femme underwear, and have added earrings.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is a hoot Lisa.
    I LOLd when I read that because I had a friend say something about a pair of girls work boots I had on one winter.
    The Camo coat with sheep's wool collar, my jeans sweatshirt and gloves were all from the ladies dept.LOLOL
    He later on down the road asked me why I had girls boots on and I said because they fit and they were on sale.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 09-30-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Retired CPA who worked at a publicly traded company.

Underdressed at times, generally only panties (depending on whether I went to the Y in the morning before work or not).

35 years telco data install/repair. i took care of 911 answer sites, water service districts, beach lifeguard towers, telemetry for military and faa. retired after 35 years. (knees finally told me to do so.) So i guess i was a real life 'pole dancer'!

home now for 3 years, wife still lets me sleep inside! old cars, model railroad soon, and am a chidren's performer with puppets and story telling.
    very few times did i under dress, but i did keep a bra in the work truck to slip on whenever i was on a mountain top!

I'm a retired teacher. I spent 35 years teaching High School and 5 years more at a Community College. I regularly underdressed for at least 20 years of that time.

Journeyman machinist/tool and die maker for 30 plus years. Not retired yet but getting close. No underdressing for me--EVER.
    Jon

Awwww... sorry JoniT!!!!!!

IT network security consultant. I've underdressed every day for the last several years. Finger nails are getting longer with clear polish. I go to the gym at work and run errands wearing my girl sneakers, yoga pants and top.
    Last edited by PamelaRI; 10-01-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Retired Engineer. In my professional life there was too much going on in a fairly high visibility position. Integrating any obvious femininity would have just complicated an already too stressful environment. Since retirement, I don't miss the stress, but I do miss many of the people. I was once called out by a female co-worker when I put my signature to something for her and she looked at it and exclaimed, "That's a woman's handwriting". I just smiled and thought ,"If you only knew."

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Still working
    Occupation?????
    Can I dress at work?NO!
    I will not be accepted

Silver Member
    My job has a uniform the is paramilitary so no dressing at work and if the people I interact with knew of my dressing, doing my job would be near impossible. 95% wouldn't be able to wrap their archaic brains around that idea. Oddly I totally love the work I do, very varied, very fulfilling, scary at times and very challenging.
    Curiously enough, I also used to do hair and I loved that too, just couldn't pay my bills very well that way and no benefits either. Talk about extremes in one brain?

Retired from chemical engineering 20 years ago. Have had a pet store with my daughter for the past ten years "working" a few hours per day most days. Keeps me socialized. Passable skinny jeans, shorts and shoes most days. And of course, panties.

Metrologist/Electronic Technician for over 37 years, I have been working solely as a Metrologist at a large science and technology development company for the last 10 plus years. I have been wearing panties to work for the better part 30 years.Women's jeans for the last few years I could underdress more if I wanted to.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Most of my work life has been as an Industrial Electrician, which was in a "man's" world with some really macho guys. I under-dressed for most of that time, it could have been messy if anyone found out.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!