Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupation?

Jeena
    IT Analyst, get to work from home most days. So I have been working most days as Jeena (except for skype meetings) :P

I am a retired educator with 32 years experience. I still teach two days a week (for a university) and do some consulting work for schools. Since I have a very visible position I need to sadly keep Sarah away from my profession.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I am an oilgirl, being in the oilfield for more than 25 years. My employer is very open, but my country is not! So I underdress every day with panties and knee highs, on the weekends I also wear some androgynous looking girly shoes. Always with toenails polished, lipstick and transparent mascara.
    When I excercise sometimes I do it in 100% female gear. All very low key as to avoid being detected.

Retired after always working in television not on screen, but alway have been deeply in the closet. Gently pushing now retired

Heavy equipment operator, tri-axle, dump truck driver and construction manager. Always underdress and usually painted toe nails. If my co-workers only knew! Panties everyday. Sometimes a thong bodysuit. It prevents your back from being exposed while bouncing around on equipment

Platinum Member
    Hi Lisa , I am a retired licensed master electrician and spent 40 yrs. in the down stream petroleum industry

I an just two months short of my third 25 Birthday and
    I have been in this program for over 70yrs. and tripled pierced 24/7/365. >Orchid
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I did 20 years as a truck OTR Truck Driver and also owned a few trucks for a time. Spent close to another 10 years as a dispatcher. Now I find myself in the Dairy Dept. of Walmart 5 nights a week. I always underdress, I have for years. The other night I went to work almost entirely in fem, except shoes and outer shirt. No one noticed or said anything. Actually I have 3 pair of women's jeans now that I wear quite often with the women's T-shirts I have and no one has ever said a word. The pockets are a bit shallow but the fit is amazing in those jeans. Anyway, that is my story.

Aspiring Member
    I am sales in the construction industry for almost 25 years. I wouldn't wear anything the even looks fem at work.
    Sara

Before retiring I worked running a die cutter making boxes witch most being printed so I didn't wear any thing good I undressed a little but not until I retired did I dress 99% of the time I'm at home.
    Angie

Underdressing at work is in a lot of replies to this question. Meanwhile in the Transexual forum there are threads on "transitioning at work" or "coming out at work". I used to fantasize being a cosmetologist completely en femme while working.

My main occupation has been in entertainment as a musician, vocalist, DJ etc. and I've never underdressed while performing. The only instance I can think of is when I worked with a female singer while on the road. On slow nights (Mondays) she would take her heels off near the end of the night. So one night I slipped her sexy heels on as a joke. Then she put my shoes on!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    ....... I am a retired licensed master electrician........40 yrs.....
    Just entered my fortieth year. Still working in a creampuff job that utilizes my expertise and will lead to yet another pension.
    I call it my forty hour a week hobby that keeps me out of trouble.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Engineering field and wear lingerie (panties, bra, cami/ladies tee, ladies socks/thigh highs) and light make-up daily.
    Michele

I spent 40 years as a software engineer and did some cool, satisfying stuff. Mixed in with it was side work in graphic arts, theatre and "internet media creation." (Audio, video, etc.) I spent a lot of time working as a consultant and was doing so when I started sliding into the gravity well of transition. Being a consultant, my boss was pretty cool about letting me present how I liked and my clients were all cool about it or they didn't hire me, depending. Now, other than the occasional theatrical or video gig I think of myself as retired. I've considered and rejected the idea of doing software work again because I consider it "his" world and he and I are done.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I am an Electrician, and no, no chance at work.
    Its all or nothing with me.

industrial refrigeration operator 25 + years and own a part time heavy equipment construction company & under dressed 24/7 and wear women's more in the winter

Electrical engineer, mostly telecom.

I underdress in panties from time to time and usually have my toes painted. But all hidden. No VPL or bra straps.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I work in retail though I have done many other things. I don't underdress as a rule though I have worn tights under my trousers many times.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Fully retired for nine full years and soon to complete my tenth. I had a government job. On several occasions I wore a pair of nylon panties to work. I stopped because sitting and nylon do not work well together. Too uncomfortable. Since retiring I've tried the underdressing routine. I find it totally overrated other than I can totally understand my wife now. When she worked in an environment which dictated hosiery and heels the first thing she did upon coming home was to shed the heels and hosiery and bra. Anyway, my wife still works while I am the domesticated spouse and go about the day fully en femme.

Wow! Lots of different professions represented here! I was a CAD Support Engineer in the semiconductor industry for over 30 years, been retired for 9 years now. At work I would underdress most days, during the summer I wore ladies' sandals with my toenails painted a bright red - got a few compliments from the ladies I worked with but no negative comments ever - that I heard. Wore heeled boots in the winter with no bad comments either. One Halloween I actually wore a nice skirt suit with heels, hose, the whole package - got lots a friendly chiding but no mean comments - had a great time.

My wife retired the same time I did and now I dress as much, or as little, as I want - whenever I want. She is an amazing lady who I love with all my heart, and I'm not giving her up!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

35 years in local government food inspector, took early retirement and started chauffeur driving, and funeral work. Sometimespecially u derdressed and tights, particularly in winter when working in abbatoir or standing around outside churches and crematorium.

Information Systems Manager state government and now retired. Under dressed at work and now most times women's skirt or jeans.

Im retired and was a auto tech and trans re-builder for 38 years under dressed a lot of times toward the last two years of work i wore bras and panties to work oh and perfume .lol. they wouldnt say anything to me i was bigger than most of them lol

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm a security guard, panties 24/7 sometimes stockings, pantyhose and bra, depending on my mood. No intention of dressing at work. I told myself the next job interview I go on I will go en femm. I'm not closeted so I don't hide it but I also don't bring it up at work. A co worker friended me on fb so now she knows, let's see who she tells, I don't care I'm not ashamed.

I am an aerospace engineer. Not even close to retirement..
    When the mood strikes me, i underdress. It's the most i can get away with.

Retired telcom repairman 31 yrs, and delivery driver ( pipe and supply) now fully retired. cept for babysitting the grandson life is great !!
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.