Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupation?

Panties4me
    Correctional Officer. Underdress 24/7. Panties always, when weather permits, bra and pantyhose plus cami.

Senior fault advisor for UK ISP.
    Underdressing 24/7. Always panties. Sometimes Cami and stockings.

Never underdress...like a couple people said, it’s all or nothing for me too.

I work for the largest railroad in the U.S

I’m also an officer candidate in the national guard...imagine trying to underdress in that environment!

I am currently a "Kiosk Sniper" if you will... I was hired as, and work as my true self! I've been at this job about a month, and often out perform seasoned veterans. (just saw some actual numbers this morning) Remarkable as this is a conservative town. I do work hard to prove my worth, as I feel if I do well, it speaks well for our community.
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 10-04-2017 at 01:07 PM.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    IT for 27 years, then downsizing and 2008 economy issues.

Since then Farming, Custom sawing lumber (saw the customer's logs for them), and Logging. Yes... I am a lumberjack and I'm OK.

These days panties 24/7 and leggings when it's cold out. The leggings really do a great job of helping to stay warm out in the woods or on a cold tractor.

Otherwise dressings gets in the way of work most of the time and much to dirty for such nice clothes anyway.

Wife is very supportive so I get plenty of time to dress after work hours.

Physician. I don't underdress but love having my toes painted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Semi-retired nurse-LPN. Male attire but pearl earrings and right now blue fingernails and toenails! Not really out at work! It keeps them guessing!! Hugs Lana Mae
    If you have nail polish and pearl earrings it probably doesn't keep them guessing!

I am a web developer, about ten years until retirement. I work from home, so I can wear what I want.

I also drive for a ride sharing company in my spare time. My nails tend to be a bit longer than a man would normally wear, and they are often lightly polished. I also wear rings, bracelets, a necklace, and often small hoops or studs. Often I wear femme boots, sneakers, or sandals. The sandals show my painted toenails.

Since I am picking up random people, there is always the risk of offending somebody. Despite this risk, I have only had one comment about some red sneakers. The passenger was a member of a band, and he was surprised when I said I was not "420 friendly" despite my shoes!

Sami

I was an auto mechanic by trade, but stayed home to raise my kids. I really don't underdress at all, preferring to do it all or not at all. I still stay at home, and can have dressing time nearly everyday if I want. My wife is very supportive.

In the years I worked outside the house, I never tried to express any of my femininity, indeed I tried to run from it as fast and as long as I could (for all the reasons that have been enumerated many times by lots of us). I am thankful that I no longer feel that I have to do that
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

I am an english Teacher. I underdress almost everyday. I wear pantyhose 5 days a week.

Retired Cop, retired truck driver. I have under dressed at every job since I was discharged about 40 year's ago.
    Only things that have changed are the types of panties that I wear & pantyhose to knee highs.

Software developer and System Admin. 10+ years from retirement. Underdressed at all times. Longer, polished nails at work. Ears pierced and sporting metal studs at all times. The office initiated diversity training last year, highlighting LGBTQ, and in January of this year sent out notices that GRS (or whatever we're calling it these days) is no longer excluded from our insurance. When I opened that letter I just looked at it for a really long time. A. Really. Long. Time.
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

Shop assistant, I underdress most days (bra, knickers and tights).

Platinum Member
    Retired steel worker union rep
    Nasty dirty place had to shower
    After work so no fem side at work

I work from home as a technical writer.
    I'm so spoiled - I can be as girly as I want to be all day long.

D

I am a retired truckdriver who always underdressed while driving. Most of the time I carried my transformation bag so I could become Jamie. I quite often wore female jeans and cowgirl boots.

Firefighter/EMT, about as macho of a profession as you can get. No underdressing, you never know when you might get contaminated requiring a strip in not so private areas or I get soaked fighting a fire..I did have painted toes briefly though and will paint them in colder weather once socks are always on my feet and while I'm on days off. A guy in another community got outed publicly and it wasn't good.

Silver Member
    Electrologist, and I usually dress at work when with clients. I used to be a software developer (and IT in general) in a former life (all ended during the depression of the mid 2000s), I never dressed at those jobs (other than plain panties.)

Sales and Marketing for a manufacturer of fairly technical product. Mostly based in the main office, but travel to customers worldwide at times. I am nearing retirement in the next year if I choose, which I most likely will.

I underdress every day and my wife knows, but not supportive. I also wear only women's pants and jeans (causal day). I also shoot weddings, senior portraits and the like on the side for the last 7 years. Would like to continue or up that after retirement as it keeps me sane. Teresa, you know how much "fun" that can be.

Retired military officer, moved into a career in management. I almost always underdress. Pantyhose or tights, sometimes a leotard or cami under my suit.

Butcher. I underdress every day wear wo mens jeans. I wear wo mens short jner my guy short. I work in the cold so nothing really sticks out.

i'm a careworker with disabled people and i work as a bouncer on the weekends. i dont express any feminity at work one because i deal with a certain amount bodily fluids and in the latter conflict situations which mean it's best not to.

It seems I'm in the minority here. I'm a commercial construction carpenter. Been doing it since "84" and now I'm burnt-out and beat up(need knee's replaced) so thinking about retiring and working part time. Don't under dress but with dual piercings and long hair with clear polished nails I guess some wonder. Just shows to go ya' don't judge a book by it's "cover".
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Retired Chemist and former small business owner. During my career I would sometimes under dress but was careful because my client base wouldn't have been understanding.

I’m in management for a construction supply company. I’m responsible for many locations and I’m very known throughout. I only underdress when I travel for business, then when back in the hotel it’s fully dressed! Would love to be working everyday in a nice skirt suit though!
    Just trying to be the real me!