Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first day at work

AWESOME!!! You are living "our" dream. But...... how much longer does it take to get ready for work !!

Rachel,
    This is welcome news - not that you've come out, but that you seem so happy about it. I know that you must have wrestled with this endlessly, so it's good to hear that you have made the leap and have landed on your feet, smiling. May the rest of your journey go at least as well.

Huge hugs,

Kelly

Thats a big step. Congrats

I had walked into work a few times wearing a skirt and blouse but I have a uniform I am required to wear during working hours. One coworker was seen me in my fem clothing and has no problem with it. We both go into the mens locker room and change into our uniform. I hope to get to the point that I can leave after work in my fem clothes. Most everyone in the building would see me then so it may be awhile before I am ready to make that step.

Robin

Congratulations Rachael on this next step on your journey.

I also congratulate you for being upfront with your company and they with you. You look lovely and keep us informed on how it is going. Good Luck Sweetie

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I want to say I'm so overwhelmed by you ladies and your support, of course I already knew this was the case here but again thank you so much.
    This week is going to be my first full week and it will be a challenge, this was by far no easy decision but it seems like the
    right one. Still being called by male name a lot but at some point I will try and make it known I prefer Rachael.
    Everyone at my work is either very suppotive or in some cases kinda confused lol but mostly they are saying if I'm happy
    then you have to do what you have to do.
    Thanks again all you ladies are so special
    Blessings Rachael

Oh and yes getting ready does take a little more time but not really as much as I expected
    Rachael

I don't suppose you could have wished for a better outcome! accepted at work the world is at your feet now, take it now for that it is worth and enjoy your new life to the full. Congratulations to you for having achieved so much and a big plus for the LGBT movement as a whole.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Sorry I'm late with this.....I am very proud to call you a friend! I know the path here was not an easy one (never is).
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Rachael, congrats on going full time. You look very good.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Very happy for you - hope things continue to go well

Wow!!! That's amazing!!! You've come a long way, baby!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

you go girl!! congrats to you and
    wishing you the very best!!
    paula