Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformation - Did It

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country

Transformation - Did It

Last night I had my first professional transformation. Since I first learned of such services, I have always wanted to do it, but never screwed up the courage to. Since we began traveling the country full-time in our RV, I thought I would never be able to do it. When my wife decided to attend a conference and it worked out we were going to be in Portland, I decided to do it and booked an appointment with Over the Rainbow Transformations.

I went in a schlubby, bald, 50 pounds overweight, guy in his late 50s. During the run up to the final transformation, I kept seeing a man trying on women's clothes. When the makeup was complete and the wig placed, I looked in the mirror and all I could say was "WOW"! With Victoria's amazing dressing skills, I became a beautiful (in my eyes) woman.

Thanks Victoria for the amazing experience. I highly recommend her services.

The picture below is one of my favorites from my session. I posted a few more on my Facebook page.

IMG_1148.jpg
    Last edited by Lynn Sealy; 10-01-2017 at 12:05 PM.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Very nice Lynn. You look great!
    Part Time Girl

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Looking really good Lynn. A professional make over is on my wish list.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    That's awesome, Lynn! You look terrific

Looking good Lynn! makeovers are a blast!
    "Don't trust everything you read on the internet"- Thomas Jefferson

How do i find your fb page

Pleased you worked out an opportunity, Lynn! Very beautiful! . I hope you'll get some more Lynn-time in the near future now that you know where the bar can be set .

- Lydianne.

Like Dianne said, its on my wish list.
    Well done for having the courage to go and do it.

I had one last year! They are great! My avatar and profile pics are from then! Glad you got the experience! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    You look good Lynn, transformations can be fun

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynn , It is really amazing what a new coat of paint and some new trim can do for an old house,

Transformation services are truly MIRICAL WORKERS, You look fantastic. >Orchid
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Really nice! Lookin' good!
    We're also full-time RV. Maybe we can cross paths sometime.

Hugs,
    Barbara.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Wow! You look great! I live around Portland and and now thinking twice about Over the Rainbow. Thanks for sharing your picture. Brenda

You look amazing. COngratulations on so many levels.
    I would like to have a professional transformation, just have to find the time to do it.

Heidi
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

You look great Lynn, my first make over was with Victoria in 2006, I was amazed at how I could look, It really is a life changer to see ones self as a lovely lady! No turning back now, Enjoy

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I didn't know feeling beautiful felt so wonderful. I smiled the whole time. I went thinking I would be reticent to go out, but after the transformation I wanted to. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I wasn't able to . I definitely plan to do this again next year when we are in PDX, and will go out.

Hugs.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Super cute, dear!

Lynn, you look great. I have had a few many years ago and long to have one again. I'll keep that place in mind. I'm also considering Just You in Las Vegas. It is also nice to have a place to hang out when the transformation is finished. Was that available? As you travel, check out "the map" on this site. It lists several other places. All the best. Jennifer

Lynn, you look beautiful.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferZ View Post
    Lynn, you look great. I have had a few many years ago and long to have one again. I'll keep that place in mind. I'm also considering Just You in Las Vegas. It is also nice to have a place to hang out when the transformation is finished. Was that available? As you travel, check out "the map" on this site. It lists several other places. All the best. Jennifer
    Over the Rainbow is a transformation studio/retail shop/B&B/Boarding House for us. When I visited, there were 2 girls who lived in the shop. There is plenty of time to hang out and be Jennifer. For example, my Quick Transformation was to last 2-3 hours; I was there for 5. There is an outdoor patio to sit and relax. Victoria is very supportive of and caring for her visitors. She never looks at her watch. All she cares is to help you be the beautiful woman you are.
    Lynne

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Wow you look amazing I hope you had fun and enjoyed yourself.

You look lovely Lynn. It makes me happy to see how wonderful a woman can look with just a little help.

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Looking really good Lynn. A professional make over is on my wish list.
    Boyswillbegirls.com in London, tell Cindy that Ashlee sent you. I'm in the U.S. and went there, so can you. It's awesome!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Thanks Ashlee, I do love London but there is a place much closer to home. I keep saving up the money, but then I see a must have dress! Oh for a lottery win
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

We were there at the same time, Lynn! I had a boy-mode thing that night, so we'd not have crossed paths, but... so close! If you'd been there Friday night, you could have joined Adrienne (another of Victoria's customers) and me. We had a great time club-hopping around NW Portland.
    And BTW, you look fab in that picture. Victoria really does know how to put together the whole package.

Hugs,

Kelly