Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformation - Did It

You go girl!!! looking great
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Lynn. Lookin' good girl. Were I a bettin' lady, I would bet that it wasn't your last.

Just You in Vegas is amazing. I had a makeover there in November. me.jpg

Wow, Tracy!! You're gorgeous !!!

You look wonderful I would love to get a makeover transformation one of these days. Bet it was a fun and learning experience.

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    We were there at the same time, Lynn! I had a boy-mode thing that night, so we'd not have crossed paths, but... so close! If you'd been there Friday night, you could have joined Adrienne (another of Victoria's customers) and me. We had a great time club-hopping around NW Portland.
    And BTW, you look fab in that picture. Victoria really does know how to put together the whole package.

Hugs,

Kelly
    Kelly,

Drats, would have loved to have gone out with you and Adrienne. That would have been fun.

We plan to return to Portland around the same time next year. I hope we can schedule a night to get together and go out. It would be my first time, and I would be glad to have someone to show me around.

Hugs,
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

Aspiring Member
    Lynn,

Outstanding! Victoria is a gem, and a friend....was out there about a month ago. She has transformed me three times...and yeah...want to return.

Applause!

You gurls look great ! I'll have to put a "make over" in my bucket list.