Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardest Item to Take Off

Physically, for me it is removing glue on nails and getting my regular nails filed back into shape. That is followed closely by getting rid of all traces of glitter which seems to stay around for days no matter how many showers I take.

My Bra

Julie

It's nail polish for me, too. I love the look of my nails with color, and don't feel feminine without it. And there's a physical finality to it -- anything else, I could slip back on relatively quickly if I changed my mind, but nails take time to paint and even longer to dry, and I'm definitely committed to going drab once I decide to take the polish off.

- Diane

For me it's my wig, followed by my makeup. Deep sigh.. I look into the mirror and Brenda is gone. Good question, thanks for asking. Brenda

Definitely my girdle. Once the feel of it is gone I know I'm no longer in my favourite clothes.

Back when I thought I was CD and went by the name Jennie I did a series of experiments I called "where does Jennie go?" My extremely scientific finding was that for me it was the wig. If I took off the makeup first, I was a woman without makeup (and bad skin,) if I took off the forms first I was a flat-chested woman, when the wig came off, no matter what else I had on, I was a man. And a little heartbroken. I developed a ritual of taking everything except the wig off in front of the mirror then wishing myself goodbye and walking away from the mirror to remove my wig. It was better if I didn't see it happen.

Edit: Sorry if I wasn't clear. I no longer consider myself CD and I no longer go by Jennie. I present female full-time and always see the right person in the mirror now. I was talking about how it used to be.
    Last edited by Pat; 10-02-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Make it clear I was talking about my past.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Pat, as sad as that is, I like the way you handle it. Saying goodbye to yourself, and then turning away so you don't have to watch the last little bit fade away.

Aspiring Member
    For me, it is shapewear. Since it hug and is sort of tight, it is a struggle to get them off. When I start undressing and get down to the shapewear, that is when I know Wendy time is almost over.

I guess for me it's when I have to take off my pantyhose and heels. Then my polished toes are cleaned. I know it's back to Stacy and I'm in full on guy mode until that night and I can get back to being V again for a few short hours. I'm glad it's getting cooler out and I can wear hose under my jeans daily.
    Be the one person you want today, because tomorrow is never a promise. This is not a practice run in life. This is it baby girl so run with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    Physically, for me it is removing glue on nails and getting my regular nails filed back into shape.
    Yep. this. My natural nails are not cute so I need press ons or acrylics and despite the amount of time either requires, it's always worth it. But then taking them off and filing down my natural nails definitely signals it's the end of girl time

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Wiping off my cover girl face,removing my make up,removing my eye lashes, etc,etc,etc.

I agree that my nail polish issorely missed when I have to remove it, however, the most difficult item to have to give up is my bra!

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    For me it's my hair and then my bra and forms. Once my bra is off my time as Joanne is over.

Removing anything that Lisa is wearing is a bummer. I am and always will be Lisa in the inside. But I really feel complete when I see her in the mirror.
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

My panties and pantyhose. Makes me sad

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My panties and pantyhose. Makes me sad

Banned Read only
    From the psychological viewpoint the hardest part is taking off a full slip. After the dress comes off there is still the image in the full length mirror of moi in the slip, heels, hosiery and wig. I suppose it's the most difficult because full slips was the first women's garment I wore as a young boy.

Another vote for bra and forms. Love seeing the boobs at the lower periphery of my vision. Love the hug that the bra gives me.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

My bra after it comes off what a bummer love wearing a bra

My bra for sure. I wear mine all the time and I don't want to be without one.

So for me it is my makeup...only because I take a lot of time and care to get it right and it is a big part of the outward presentation. Second would be the bra and forms...but I don't get upset about going back and forth...it is what it is...dressing for the job you want...sometimes it's a boy and sometimes it's a girl.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Removing my makeup. Tells me it is over.

eyeliner...no matter how much I scrub my wife can always tell

Physically, the makeup, it just takes time to remove it all, especially the eyes. And then I am a MIAD.

Psychically, the bra, as that is the final reminder that my shape is male rather than female.

It is makeup for me.

In order, any hose...pantyhose, thi highs, stockings, or knee highs, panties, and bra.