Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardest Item to Take Off

I would have to say my bra. I wear panties everyday.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Well, considering that I under dress in panties, cami's all of the time, it would have to be removing pantihose/ stockings on freshly shaved legs. There is something about nylon on freshly shaved legs that is beyond my ability to explain!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

As far a what both takes the longest, and also what gives me a big case of the blahs is removing my eyeliner and sometimes my nails, although sometimes I don't care who notices and I leave them on

A dress that's two sizes too small!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Lip stain and mascara. I love this lip stain and it won't come. No matter how much I wash. But I found the answer brush my lips while brushing my teeth. Works great.

Taking off my bra is the most difficult for me. That bare feeling is just a constant reminder.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My $.02...
    Makeup and wig. Forms would be distant second. When made up I can look in the mirror and see me as feminine. Without it, it just a guy with books looking back at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    I do wear clear polish in drab mode, but when I go out as Nikki I want colored polished nails.
    A wig and make-up completes the look of femininity for sure and it's tough looking in the mirror when they have to come off also. I'd love to ditch the wig and use my own hair but I can't come up with a convincing hairdo although I have tried.
    totally agree how I wish to get a full set of nails . but society won't allow it

First the dress comes off. Still feeling good at that point - might just hang around like that for a while. Once ready for the serious business it's usually in this order: wig, jewelry, shoes, makeup and bra. The final step is hose and hip pads. Once that magical foam hits the floor, I let out a sigh, cuz it's really over at that point ....

On a similar note, the first thing I put on is the hip pads - I love being able to glance down at those curves while putting on my makeup ....
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

For me its my bra, as I unclip it for a moment I feel as if i have unclipped my femininity...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Hey Julie your magical foam pads ,are they hone made?or did you buy them?

Thanks for asking Jen. Yes, homemade. Got the green foam at JoAnn's Fabric and cut them with the same electric knife I use to carve my Thanksgiving turkey. There's several YouTube videos that will show you how to do it. If you're having trouble finding one, pm me and I'll send you a link.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Panties are the first things on and the last things off

Same here Wendy

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    Since most of us have to eventually go back to drab at some point. What is the hardest thing to take off that signals to you that your femme time is over.
    I'll start this off. As for me, it is taking off the polish off my fingernails, a close second would be my bra, but at least I could always wear it under a shirt and no one would be the wiser.
    My transformation from femme to male mode is a slow process. I'll start with the skirt/dress, slip, pantyhose, bra and then my girdle. I'll walk over to the mirror and stare at myself with each article of clothing removed-very time consuming and sad that my fun time is over. The hardest part of my dressing is packing up my things, put them back in my hiding spot and then doing a complete sweep of the room that nothing was left out

It has to be the wig, it's the proverbial icing on the cake and it's removal signifies the start of the transformation back to male mode, that said I do hate removing my tights and hip pads as I do like my female form.

For me its a bra , I wish at times that I had real breasts.

physically the hardest thing to takeoff is the eye liner. It sure can't be done on the fly or in a quick change situation.

Emotionally, It's the pantyhose, I love the sensation of the smoothness and wiggling my toes in them and thats when it is completely done even though I do tend to wear them in drab also.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Difficult question, as for me I don't ever feel I'm ever 100%,,, well I have a hard time even saying the word anymore... I think my hair is the keystone to this operation. Take off forms, I'm a flat chested woman, take off makeup, just a somewhat less attractive woman, but when the hair comes off, even if I leave forms and makeup, I feel hideous. Sometimes I wear a bandana and make like a Harly chick, but it isn't the same.

Silver Member
    I'm blessed, I guess. I've been dressing daily for a long time, so when its time to undress, I simply undress.

I literally feel naked without something feminine on my body.

Whatever it may be, the first thing I take off is the hardest because it's the start of the "back to drab" process. It gets easier as I go along. The good part though is that I'm NEVER completely drab.

I would say when I untuck, and taking off the bra is a close second.

-Emily ✌️💖😁

As Diane said earlier its the first thing she takes off. I guess for me its the decision that its time to ..i dont want to say end.. but to put Linda away for a bit i guess. And again like Diane Never completly drab... Linda allways has her toes polished.

It is A sad moment when i start to undress, but the hardest part is that long lines spanx body shaper that i love to wear. It isn't last but ir is the most important part of the ensemble. It is tight and feels so electric on me that taking if off is hard indeed. I still have panties and hose, but once the girdle is off the thrill in over til the next time. I have several shapers but the long lines one feels the most exciting.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

For me, its a combination of slipping off my heels and removing my bra and forms....