Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hardest Item to Take Off

Count me in as another who hates it when it's time to take off my pantyhose. The only good part about it is knowing that it won't be very long before I'll be slipping into a new pair again.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Defiantly my panties and tuck (and very well taped away) - its that ultimate fem feeling of not having anything down there that I just love, with lace panties covering it.
    Its the first thing I do when dressing and its the last thing I remove.
    Following that is the bra, and the makeup ---- mmmm its just losing that soft girly feeling that's the hardest

For me, it's when the wig comes off. I know it's all over for the night after that, as the makeup has to be removed, and I have to tidy up, and put away all the femme stuff till the next time.

(Having said that, I recently bought a breastplate with a neck, and that is a real pain to get off!.)
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."