Thread: Next stage

Aspiring Member

Next stage

Hi all,

Firstly I hope your all well and on a reflective note wherever you all are in this world of femininity I hope you are at one with you and what you are doing.

Long story short I'm out to my wife quite recently and she is dealing with it slowly but allowing me time to do my thing every now and again.

And there in lyes the reason for my post.

I got about 1h30mins to indulge today. Was it long enough... No. Was it amazing? YES.

I've been building a little collection of clothes over the past few months. I also have a wig and some make up which again I'm improving when I can.

The results from today make me want to cry.

Cry because I feel I am coming along so far and am getting ready to take next steps.

I will see the real world and that will happen in the next few months.

Wherever you are in your journey, hold tight. It's a bumpy ride but if I'm to give any advice it would be follow your heart but be ready for it to be broken. Mine hasn't yet but I'm well aware it could be just around the corner.

However....

This journey is making me a better person for so many reasons.

Your all inspiring, just promise yourselves that the inspiration you give to others you get to benefit from yourselves now and again if possible.

I can't wait to post today's pics but I have to wait til next week so I don't break the pics post rules..... Again

Love to you all

Tammy

Tammy, you're right 90 minutes isn't enough time. it takes me that long just to get dressed and made up. But hopefully the time will improve. I sometimes get all afternoon to try on my weeks find from the GW, and i do get high. Anyway thanks for the post and enjoy every minute in dress!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I've been doing this for seems like a hundred years. I live alone and can do as I wish whenever I wish. I still remember decades ago when an hour and a half was like nirvana. I'm not sure which is better. It's good to be reminded. Good luck on your journey!

90 minutes, 90 days, 90 weeks, 90 months, 90 years. Well, maybe the last one would be long enough when one is 76.

The only time I can't dress at home is when someone is visiting that's not often. I under dress all but a few hrs a week. I have dressed 100% for 3 full days now. And my wife is good with that.
    Angie

Ten minutes and half an hour were an eternity at one time.

Today Christmases and birthdays come as fast as car registration.

I seem to never get undressed these days.

I buy lingerie because I wear it out..... In more ways than one. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.