Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardest Item to Take Off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hardest Item to Take Off

Since most of us have to eventually go back to drab at some point. What is the hardest thing to take off that signals to you that your femme time is over.
    I'll start this off. As for me, it is taking off the polish off my fingernails, a close second would be my bra, but at least I could always wear it under a shirt and no one would be the wiser.

I agree with you! I love nail polish and wish I could keep it on. You could try clear nail polish and if anyone notices it you can say it's because you have problems with your nails so you put a hardener on them.

Taking my bra off is the hardest. I know that I have gone back and it's over. There is always next time.

I agree that nail polish is hard to take off. My toes are always painted. My Yoga teachers have seen them. But for me going back to male mode is the hardest and taking off the gal clothes before doing that I stay up very late because I don't really like going back to male. My SO has asked me to dress male when I take her to the VA. LOL I used to go there fem. But we have to do what we have to do.
    Part Time Girl

I love the feel of soft,silky pantyhose&hate to take them off,along with my skirt&silky blouse&heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

For me it's my wig, followed by my makeup. Deep sigh.. I look into the mirror and Brenda is gone. Good question, thanks for asking. Brenda

Definitely my girdle. Once the feel of it is gone I know I'm no longer in my favourite clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    Definitely my girdle. Once the feel of it is gone I know I'm no longer in my favourite clothes.
    I'm with you Georgina. But luckily for me, it isn't for long. Just to bathe, and change back into my girdle or corselette, panties, and sheer stockings. I wear at home full time, and usually wear under my male clothes as well when I am out.

Back when I thought I was CD and went by the name Jennie I did a series of experiments I called "where does Jennie go?" My extremely scientific finding was that for me it was the wig. If I took off the makeup first, I was a woman without makeup (and bad skin,) if I took off the forms first I was a flat-chested woman, when the wig came off, no matter what else I had on, I was a man. And a little heartbroken. I developed a ritual of taking everything except the wig off in front of the mirror then wishing myself goodbye and walking away from the mirror to remove my wig. It was better if I didn't see it happen.

Edit: Sorry if I wasn't clear. I no longer consider myself CD and I no longer go by Jennie. I present female full-time and always see the right person in the mirror now. I was talking about how it used to be.
    Last edited by Pat; 10-02-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Make it clear I was talking about my past.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Pat, as sad as that is, I like the way you handle it. Saying goodbye to yourself, and then turning away so you don't have to watch the last little bit fade away.

Aspiring Member
    For me, it is shapewear. Since it hug and is sort of tight, it is a struggle to get them off. When I start undressing and get down to the shapewear, that is when I know Wendy time is almost over.

I wear fingernail and toenails polished 24/7! The bra and forms is the worst for me as it signals the end of femme time as it is the last items that come off! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Lip stain and mascara. I love this lip stain and it won't come. No matter how much I wash. But I found the answer brush my lips while brushing my teeth. Works great.

For me, it is my wig. It is the first item I take off when heading back to guy mode.

For me its the bra and forms i just love looking down and seeing my breast

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki , I suppose it would be make-up, I can get out of everything else in a couple minutes ,

But the make-up takes 10to15 minutes or more sometimes,

when I do make-up I always make sure that I have make-up remover pads first. >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Smokes View Post
    For me, it is my wig. It is the first item I take off when heading back to guy mode.
    Same here, the wig comes off and there is no more Samantha, just this old guy in makeup and a dress. Really scary is taking the makeup off,
    Sheesh was my skin really that bad before I got dressed up ?? LOL
    Hugs
    Samantha

Like many of you who replied earlier, the "point of no return" is the moment I remove my wig !!! It is all down hill from there.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

It used to be hard to go back, but now - not at all.

Unlike many of you, I look forward to the switchback in a similar way that I look forward to dressing up. I love the whole myself. Seems natural after considering and rejecting transitioning...

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar
    The breast forms , the adhesive is a pain . High heeled shoes and boots very close 2nd . If I could get past my bad self , would wear heels all the time .

I agree with Danielle and Stephanie it’s most definitely the wig. Once the wig is removed my male self is very apparent (bald) and my always amazing Deanna time is ending.

Pantie liners when you put them in wrong side up! LoL
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

removing my forms and bra is the saddest part of my day.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    The physically hardest for me is taking a sports bra off after a hard workout. My arms are always hurting due to bad discs in my neck. Couple that with a hard upper body workout, and the bra wet with sweat, and some days it's a challenge to take it off. My wife knows, but would not be happy having to help me remove my sports bra.
    Emotionally hardest is taking off my toenail polish. It's normally just for a few days at a time...weekends at our cabin with the kids and grandkids, or doctor visits, etc.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I do wear clear polish in drab mode, but when I go out as Nikki I want colored polished nails.
    A wig and make-up completes the look of femininity for sure and it's tough looking in the mirror when they have to come off also. I'd love to ditch the wig and use my own hair but I can't come up with a convincing hairdo although I have tried.