Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Hardest Item to Take Off

When the wig si off,Tylia has left the building. But.....sliding my nylons off is the last wisp of delight

For me it's definitely my bra. It feels so feminine when it's on and I look down and see breasts. When it comes off that's when I know I'm done.

Pantyhose...I gave up on it and go with stockings and a garter belt now day..I remember my first dance at school, and my first foray into the girls restroom. I had to pee so bad and I ended up in a wrestling match getting my pantyhose down low enough to pee..that was a close call..and then the struggle to pull them back up and straighten them out in that small stall..With the garter belt I run the straps under the panties, then when I have to go I jsut drop the panties...lol..

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    The physically hardest thing for me, is getting off the makeup foundation. the mineral oil, soap and water routine I have to repeat a t least a couple of times to get it all off.---On those times when I don't use it, taking off my makeup is a breeze---but does not look as good--especially now that I am older.

My sessions are over when I remove my Lipstick---I find that LS is the most important element for creating my "female persona" and aura. Completely changing my appearance.

The makeup and clip on earrings...

Everything! LOL Dress, forms, chemise, heels, jewelry, hair, make up and especially pantyhose. Love it all! Feels so good!
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Taking off my pantyhose brings me back to earth. My old beat up legs look great in pantyhose.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I love reaching behind and unhooking my bra, but the sad feeling begins as soon as I slip my bra straps off my shoulder and putting the illusion to rest.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    For me it is taking off the wig. Since my male persona has a buzzed head, (I loved Frank Barone on 'Everyone Loves Raymond' but I don't want to look like him.) giving up my pretty blond locks is always the hardest. Second, would have to be my makeup which actually comes off almost to easily and quickly with Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes. I'm usually bummed out for a few hours after.

Unhooking my bra and forms will take away my female emotions, second my dangling earrings .
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Put me in the wig column! Being bald and having a shaved head means once the wig comes off, even with all the make up, I see only my male self. From that point on it's just the tedious task of cleaning up and removing all the clothing and undergarments that a few minutes ago made me look and feel feminine. As Stephanie said it can be a bit of a downer after being on such an emotional high.

Quote Originally Posted by EllenJo View Post
    Taking off my pantyhose brings me back to earth. My old beat up legs look great in pantyhose.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Same here. My legs are beat up and the hose makes them look good

Close fitting dresses with zips at the back can be a real pain to get off (and on) on a positive note, I have become more flexible over the years.

I agree with Danielle and Stephanie it’s most definitely the wig. Once the wig is removed my male self is very apparent (bald) and my always amazing Deanna time is ending.

Removing my corset takes a bit of patience...must fully loosen up the laces before unhooking. And when you've been wearing a corset for hours, you're a bit impatient to get it off!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    For me, it’s my bra. I wear panty girdles everyday and full cut nylon panties to sleep every night, but my bra is my truly favorite feminine connection. I have always had large breast’s for a guy, so the feeling of physical support is devine. I have not been able to get my wife on board with satin nighties yet. I am working myself up to a wig at some point.

Ina
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

I think it depends on the circumstances. Many of us have had to "de-fem" in a hurry to avoid being caught. On more than one occasion, I've hurriedly tried to peel off my pantyhose without sitting down. Generally, a bad idea! When time isn't a factor, removing nail polish is a sad reality that my girl-time is over.

when my time is up it is always seeing the bra, forms and dress laying on the bed makes me the saddest until the next time we meet

but the hardest to get of of is another topic
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Whatever is last.

Psychologically, the wig is the hardest to take off.
    Removing the wig is accompanied by the sadness of watching Gracie disappear.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    It's the wig for me too because I see who I am disappear at that point.

Logistically to take off the hardest is for me anyways my corset and my mascara. Always a little bit stays behind. The hardest emotionally is heels, its the first thing off when I start going into drab mode.
    [FO

For me it's definitely my new wig. It's been the "missing link" for all these years.

I save my stockings until last. Think that confirms my answer. Love my opaque stockings.

On a more comical side, I have been stuck In a tight dress a few times.
    Don't question why she needs to be so free
    She'll tell you it's the only way to be...

I would have to say it is tights/nylons/pantyhose or hold up stockings and of course panties. On occasion I will just decide to leave them on under my male clothes. Xx