Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what was your first thing you wore when you first started to dress

what was your first thing you wore when you first started to dress

Me my first was my little sisters panty half slip i wore that all the time even to school when we played football i was so freaked out of getting caught when they tackled me but they didnt find out . But the one thing that stands out to me the most was my moms clothes i used to sit and watch her get dressed for her dates when i was younger she wore those old style Playtex bras you know 50s style and a black full-slip she would sit there smoke a cig and do her makeup i thought she was so beautiful .then after makeup she would put on this short blue full skirt and a silk blue top and her stockings and garter belt and out the door she would go .well let me tell you when ever she worked and i was home. guess where i was You know it, right in her closet getting dressed in that outfit i felt so pretty .I remember saying to myself when i grow up im only going to wear women's clothes .its so easy when your a kid you dont have to deal with lifes complications

I rember way back, it was my moms heels. LOL she caught me. wow, i was in trouble. LOL if she only knew. Mine are both gone. so that is an old memory and I like hose so I bout them first.
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Kissy , For me it was also Mom'sHeels. >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Mom's panties, I think! Not really sure! I know later I tried her long leg panty girdle, nylons, and full slip! Regressed back to panties until age 65! At 65, it was full bore! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

That's easy -- a mini skirt!

I know it was my mothers clothing but I don;t remember the first item I tried on. However I do remember wearing the old style playtex rubber long leg girdles that women in those days wore.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I had worn many items like tights, knickers,bras ect, even my sisters swimming costume. One day when the house was empty I put on my sisters dress, a really nice flowy thing and thought; yes, this is it, and it switched from being a sexual thing to something more. That was way back in 1979.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Panties and girls jeans in the 70s. What started as a fetish, has now become a part of me and is no longer a fetish.
    Its kind of nice to see for myself, how I have evolved into my female self after 40 years

Something of my mother's I'm sure but since it was over forty years ago I can't remember specifics.

Banned Read only
    Krissy ,
    Thinking back it's a toss up between my sister's full paper petticoat,or a beautiful float blue silky satin dress or a very shapely swimsuit . The swimsuit was the item that triggered it all for me , at the age of 8-9 , I didn't know my T level was that active but I found out by accident and , that was when my GD problem surfaced along with AGP . The clothes to me weren't about being a woman but wanting to be with one , that was when my tangled web started , I can't believe it's taken so long to understand all this .

For me it was my mother's lingerie, especially the black lace stuff. It was easy to try her things on when I was home sick from school. Funny how doing that made me feel better.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Mom’s panties. But I graduated very quickly to her girdles, which I had been fascinated by. I loved the constriction. From there, stockings, and soon after I was never going to be satisfied without being fully dressed (true to this day).sadly, her shoes weren’t close to fitting me.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

I wore my sisters panties to school in kindergarten and got caught at bedtime. Later it was a full slip. For some reason my great grandmother used to use it as a blanket for my nap time (still kindergarten-1st grade) and one day while she was out I slip into the bathroom and tried that blanket on-loved it. My family had a trunk of clothes in the basement for my sisters to play dress up with and it had wedding dresses and things in it, so I dabbled in there too.

Slips and lingerie still have a lot of power.

My college girl friends orange mini dresss

JAS

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I was visiting my grandparents with my mom and dad on vacation, when I was 14. There wasn't enough room in my grandparent's small house, so they arranged that I should stay with a neighbour and friend of my grandmother's a few houses away. The neighbour put me in her daughter's room, which had only recently been vacated when her daughter had got married a few weeks prior. My grandmother's friend worked, and left in the morning, leaving me alone in the house. When I peeked in the drawers of the daughter's room, I found tons of bras, panties, slips, garter belts, panty girdles and stockings, which her daughter had not yet picked up. Since I was very tall at 14, everything fit me perfectly. Of course, in those days, everything was white. So, for the next several days, I dressed in everything I could lay my hands on. No dresses or skirts....the daughter had taken those with her, sadly. I was sad when that week came to an end. That was my very first crossdressing experience, but not one that I have ever forgotten.
    Last edited by Piora; 10-01-2017 at 08:33 PM.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

A dark blue sailor girl dress.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I wish I had an answer that was fun, exciting or at least different. Nope. My mother's panties.

It was pantyhose for me.

my mother's white slip....Felt so good..even at that age.

It was Moms pantyhose for me as well. I was hooked from that moment on. Next to follow would be panties, then a girdles and slips and finally a bra and a dress. I just loved all these things and thought what is wrong with me but I kept on coming back to it.

My first was a pair of tights that was in a drawer in my bedroom! I loved slipping into them at a very young age! I of course graduated to my moms and sister dresses, lingerie, shoes, hose, etc! Oh the memories!
    Just trying to be the real me!

Pantyhose.

I did dress at 7 to play one of Cinderella's ugly sisters, I think I wore a long skirt, a peasant top and a white cap. Later at 17, I wore my mother's LBD, her blonde wig and panty hose. I really felt good but didn't know what to do about it.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I'm sure it was my mom's panties and slip but I also remembering trying on her nylon hose and garterbelt and lipstick.

At about 8 my sister dressed me in her Ballerina outfit that didn't fit her any more.
    I remember after that I put it on when ever no one around.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?