Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To bounce or not to bounce or too much bounce.

To bounce or not to bounce or too much bounce.

After buying bras in different styles although they all fitted well and some were much more pretty than others some gave me just the right amount of bounce where others kept the girls stuck in doors, then reading about taking the wires out of bras I did so and now I have bounce with all my bras but some have even more bounce than before!
    Although I like the different amounts of bounce my question to you all is do like no bounce? a little bounce? or a lot of bounce?
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    I like a little jiggle, just enough to look natural.

Platinum Member
    Hi Bobbi , The bra straps either elastic stretch or solid have a lot to do with the BOUNCE EFFECT.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I agree, enough to look as natural breasts, but not so much as to attract undo attention.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Bobbi. It depends on what I am going to do. If I am going to mow the lawn on the tractor, no jiggle at all. Sitting around the house, let the girls free. Going to a restaurant in the city, a 1/4 cup bra with a lot of cleavage. Pretty much everything else, padded full cup minimum jiggle.

As natural as possible! Hugs LanaMae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

This new found bounce needs adjusting of course, the last thing I want is for people to wonder " are they real if so how can they bounce that much?"), I want as natural a bounce as possible. Far be it to get looked at.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just enough to look natural.
    I have used my pec muscles a few times with low cut tops and they bounce as much my forms.
    A lot depends on the bra that you use.
    I took the underwire out of the bra I wear with my C forms and they jiggle quite a bit not a ridiculous amount tho but I like it.

My doubled water balloons are just right, a little jiggle.

Banned Read only
    The amount of bounce seems to be correlated to the ounce. Women have muscle, ligaments, etc to give some stabilization to the breast in addition to the bra. It seems the larger the breast the more bounce. Watch big busted women jogging. Structurally, they are going to need a good bra to minimize the strain incurred with pounding on the roadway. I see a lot of women just walking with a lot of bounce which maybe suggests an ill fitting bra. I really don't know. Me? I want a little jiggle/bounce to make it seem natural. With a 42 C if I did not exhibit some bounce I think people would notice something just did not seem right.

I like the jiggle as well, it feels better to me and has a better look for the real natural feeling, I am thinking.

It looks like I may be the odd ball here, because I like no bounce. I like mine tight and firm.

I like a little bounce. It's a constant reminder I have breasts.

The jiggle factor will of course depend to some extent upon how large your forms are. If you opt for smaller forms then if you emulate GG's, then it's unusual to see much in the way of movement. The large the forms the movement is likely to be more pronounced.

Personally as a C cup wearer I like to have just enough movement to remind me that they're there. Sufficient but not obvious to the casual observer.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Helen
    You are very right, too much bounce gets attention I have to say when I see a woman walking with more than just a little bounce I tend to look/stare more. Having said that I have D size forms mainly because of my height and build, proportion wise they are just right and at the moment I am adjusting bit by bit my straps so that my bounce is just right and so much as to get noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    I like a little jiggle, just enough to look natural.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I agree, enough to look as natural breasts, but not so much as to attract undo attention.
    I'm firmly in the enough jiggle to be natural crowd without attracting undo attention.
    Jill

I like to have big boobs and I loooove it when they bounce. Reminds you that you have them and that you're a girl. It just makes me happy.

I am for a little jiggle too. While I have some larger forms bought in a pink haze I mainly use Cs or smaller. Oh, and almost always an underwire. Thanks, Brenda

I love the little jiggle of my C cup forms...especially if I'm wearing heels! The jiggle starts when I step and moves up so yes, the jiggle reminds me (and anyone around me I suppose LOL) that they are there.

Add others have said, just enough bounce to know they are there and appear natural.

As I have found just a bit of bounce whilst walking feels just right. Before I took all the wires out of my bras one or two held the girls in just a bit too much but now with a bit of freedom for them I like it so much better.

I love to feel the bounce! Just makes it that much more realistic

In working with my wife on this...big boob's need support so I have 40D forms...I wear good fitting bras. this gives me movement and bounce very similar to normal boob's for a girl my size and stature. Going to the gym and observing how women move has been very informative.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

What are you doing, jogging?

Because it's appropriate for the thread ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uOMQzNXb0zo