Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh Hum, wife of 35 years still not happy!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    To say I agree with all of the comments is an under statement. You have said in the past that she is the dominant one in the household. She is dominating you with verbal abuse, threats, and other activities, like searching for any female clothing. Tell her as the old expression goes, "some one has to wear the pants in this family" and it is you, so I thought I would then wear the dresses! Her idea of your being submissive is, "yes Dear", now it is time to put up, or shut up! Your choice, don't let her make up your mind for you!

You obviously still want to wear dresses, lots on this site are dressing in a DADT relationship, the difference is that their wife isn't controlling them like your wife is!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Judy. My wife caught me red dressed (literally) about 1 month after we wed many years ago. I was speechless, my wife did all of the explaining. She asked if I had dressed most of my life. She then answered the question herself.
    Every so often she will bring up my cross dressing in an argument. She will then apologize for having done so.
    Just my opinion but I think your wife needs to be reminded that you are the same person that you have always been.

Aspiring Member
    My wife of 30 years has known about my dressing since well before we were married. It still freaks her out, she still throws it in my face in an argument, and she will never accept it. Even DADT is hard. If I have a tiny slip-up and accidentally leave something out, she freaks. So I've put all my stuff away other than panties which she tolerates, and a couple of nightgowns to wear when she's away. It's been months and I'm craving a good dress-up session. It's not all about me I suppose but still...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a hard time understanding you just lay down and let her walk all over you .
    Talks to you like a dog treats you like crap why don't you stand up and speak up for yourself be a man.
    Personally I wouldn't eat a bit of what she cooked just out of spite.

Once I put my foot down and stood up to both of my ex's their whole tone changed.

I guess if it totally comes down to it, I'm assuming you two have both your names on the deed to the house. If only you have your name on the deed, it's your house, and she can take her attitude elsewhere. Then again, if it's only HER name, as I stated earlier, pack up and hit the road. Either way, you've got to get away from her abuse.