Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

Jenny, see Helen_Highwater's posts starting at the top of page 6 of this forum. It works!

Jenny,

Stevann beat me to it. Any questions just PM me and I'll answer the best I can and yes it does allow what you're seeking to do.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Prostate worries - could tucking be a contributing cause?

It has been a long time since I last posted on here but I regularly read through the latest Posts.

For around a year I have noticed my bladder muscles getting weaker in various ways, and I have also begun experiencing symptoms related to an enlarged prostate.

I'm only 42 though, which is younger than the age men typically develop such concerns - so I'm wondering if tucking twice a week for a couple hours each time might have contributed to my weakened muscles and all that?

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

Silky,

My advice would be if you have any issues to consult your doctor. While age is a possible factor in certain ailments it's not the case that these conditions won't effect younger people. Relying on the experiences of others on the forum could be misleading and potentially dangerous to your health.

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    Has anyone tried the "T-Tape Tuck Kit".
    This has been my go-to since discovering them a couple of years ago. Since I am on the plus-size end of things, I have to overlap two separate tapes to get full side-to-side coverage, but the result is amazing!

I have not had the same luck as others in reapplying the tuck after using the restroom, but I have found a successful workaround using an external catheter (think condom with a funnel on the end) for urinating. I cut a small vertical slit in the tape before applying it, so that the funnel end can poke out. The tape keeps it flat so that it doesn?t look unnatural, but it?s able to open up when I pee.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Jenny - Just saw this, but I have also had success with using a condom catheter. (The hardest part was actually finding one with the right adhesive..)

Has anyone used a fufu clip? I just got one and so far, I think it's amazing! It's very comfortable, which I did not expect. I also did not expect the beautifully feminine feeling of being "put away" so well and the appearance through clothing (with a proper thong to cover the clip) is very authentic. Even with all the tucking that I have done in the past, this is the first time I felt like I had the look right while wearing leggings. Curious about what experiences others have and how it translates to connecting with the female in you. It was a milestone moment for me!
    I would add a photo, but I'm afraid it may offend some as vulgar.

I have a FU FU on order
    Last edited by Raychel; 02-27-2023 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Discussion of sex toys not allowed on the forum
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

I posted a thread about gluing bum pads; https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ads&highlight=
    using Pentel roll 'n glue and just how well it held the pads in place.

Well, it got me thinking that for those times when you need a semi permanent method to hold the "gentleman's sausage" in place but still needed to be able to release and reset when visiting the toilet it might provide a solution. So I applied the glue direct to the "sausage", put it in place and pulled up my knickers and tights. And I can report it works. It keeps the tuck in position but allows you to release and reattach with the absolute minimum of fuss. And being water based the glue will wash off in the shower.

It's cheap and cheerful and ideal for those shorter periods of dressing were you don't want to go to great lengths to achieve a decent tuck.

EDIT:
    Well I've been trialling this now since posting and I have to say it works well. It provides enough adhesion such that with a correctly sized pair of knickers and tights all is held in place without any slippage and at the end of the day easily washes off in the shower. You can apply it in seconds (top tip; squeeze the bottle gently to help the glue flow) and then put in place, knickers on and you're good to go.

A 50ml bottle is cheap as chips so perhaps worth the gamble and you can buy 300ml refill bottles if you find it works for you.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 03-14-2023 at 09:53 AM.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more feedback on the fufu clip! As long as you are able to fit one, they are amazing!

No luck here with the FUFU - I am too large for it to work
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Thanks for the tip back in February, Alisonforme! I just wrote a long post about fufu clips for the Clothing, Shopping and Beauty section. Look for "Fufu Clips (new product)". That's not a public forum so I won't link to it here.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Hi Lisa Gerrie! Your fufu clip analysis is outstanding and should be very helpful to many, as it was to me. Thank you for thoroughly checking it out!

I have found that surgical tape helps me the most when I fully tuck, but when I want access, I just use one piece of tape and pull back under as far as I can. Panties do the rest.

Please tell me more about this fufu clip?

Silky, I have tucked for some time now, no issues with prostate, but I also am an avid prostate massager to keep it healthy and working the way it should.

Lovely, I must get myself a few pairs to try out.

Valerie?s, how long will a single tuck using this method hold for you?

Believe it or not I use a pair of men's speedo swimsuit to solve the problem and it works great

I am having a really hard time with tucking the 2 little guys back in the canals they dropped from. I have tried all devices from the gaff from En Femme to the tuck kit from unlockable to compression panties and I just can?t seem to get it right. They just want to keep popping out. And they are not really that big so its not like they can?t fit back where they came from

What is the FuFu clip everyone is talking about. I never heard of this before.

I am thankfully blessed to be able to tuck an keep it all together with a thong. No tape. No gaff. I wish there was more I could help with

Quote Originally Posted by Grace Kelly View Post
    I just can?t seem to get it right.
    Grace,

I would say persevere, practice and I'm sure it will come in time. One thing I would say is make sure the crutch of any knickers you use are broad and not narrow and wrap them around your penis snugly.

I've been tucking for so long my "Gentleman's plums" now need only sight encouragement to pop away. I suppose you could call it a form of muscle memory.

So Closeted
    Benefit of being equipped like a 13 year old..everything falls nicely into place. Smooth panties are wonderfully easy
    Something about small bits belong in panties, I am convinced

There any way to tighten inguinal canals? I'm at the point where the berries don't like to stay in there.....they have a lot of room to move around. Be nice if I could tighten it up

What if Tucking is not an option????

Unfortunately for me, tucking is not much of an option, unless someone can help me. I have a right hydrocele (not painful, but a pain in the ass regardless) which prevents me from tucking without much discomfort. Any advice for other options? (Sorry if I put this in the wrong Thread, I'm just learning about this forum)

I used the trick I saw on YouTube where you cut the waistband from a pair of stockings, cut a part of the legs (about 15cm long) and thread the waistband through to create 2 leg holes. Seems to have works well enough for leggings and found could pee. This is my first time. Is reasonably comfortable and no taping required

Can I tuck if i had a groin hernia repair?

I don't have any issues tucking but I think I am going to have to order a fufu they sound wonderful.

I am the proud owner of a FuFu Clip collection. While there are at least three sizes, there is absolutely no guidance on fit. I merely ordered them all and found the one that fit the best, comfortably. I have also tried the plastic and metal versions. The plastic models are made via 3d printers, consequently they are not as smooth as the metal versions. One can smooth out the plastic with some sandpaper or emery cloth. The metal version lacks a tab at the top which helps conceal the retracted penis. This problem only gets worse as the ?hold? seems to break down over time, rendering the clip useless. In addition, the metal version is much heavier.
    I have become a huge proponent of the clip over the last couple of months. It does take some practice, but the time spent is well worth it. I have an event scheduled for early December where I intend to be dressed in public for an evening. My goal is to perfect the use of the clip prior to that outing. Wish me luck.

Trish Lamore so you recommend the metal clip? I want one but thinking about the plastic. Did not know came in 3 sizes did know of 2 sizes. Have any tips on how to know what size to get
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-17-2023 at 12:50 PM. Reason: no need to quote the post before yours