I posted this method a while ago but never one not to experiment I?ve revised my technique a little so I thought I?d re-post for those who missed it in one of the earlier versions of this thread.

My technique uses foot blister plasters as shown below;

compd1.jpg

They?re designed to stick to sweaty feel and stay there so are, without I hope being too gross, suited to the groin area just as well! So here?s how it works.

Firstly you need to cut a strip of thin but rigid plastic slightly longer than the plaster and about 5-8mm wide. I cut up boxes, things like grapes or tomatoes are sold in. This is stuck using superglue to the outside of a plaster. Press firmly, 20 seconds is about enough time for the glue to set.

compd2.jpg

Note I've rounded the ends of the plastic.

Now this technique works better the smoother you are between your legs. It?s the area between the base of the scrotum back towards the cheeks of our backside. You can use this technique without shaving however adhesion isn't as good and when it comes time to remove then the plaster will pull hairs out as it?s pulled off. Done carefully it?s not too bad.

It?s better if you practice positioning this plaster before you remove the protective covering on the adhesive side so once exposed you can place it where it needs to go. I place mine at the centre point between my legs. Stand legs apart when positioning. Don?t be tempted to go too far back. It also helps if you use two lengths of something like gaffer tape to pull your bum cheeks upwards. This is just while fitting and are taken off once done. Once confident go for it.

Next; a second plaster is placed along the shaft of the penis. Don?t get too close to the end, I?ll explain shortly. Again practice aligning this plaster with the first one. What you?re going to do is put superglue, again 5-8mm wide alone the centre line of the plaster and then with legs apart, tuck the boys and position the penis and hold firmly in place for again 20 or so seconds.

Remove gaffer tape, job done. I normally put on well fitting knickers at this point just while the glue finally sets.

If I use this method say on a Monday morning, it?s typically Wednesday evening, Thursday morning before it comes undone on it?s own. Otherwise I?m tucked such that I can walk around naked no tape showing and the man bits are all out of sight.

Right I said I?d explain about not putting plaster two too close to the end of the penis and not putting plaster one too far back. Once tucked you?ll have to make like a GG to pee, i.e. sit. I don't call this my PT (Permanent Tuck) for nothing. Pull the penis too far around and it?ll point upwards. Not something you?d want for obvious reasons.
For me the great advantage of this method is if I?m out and about it takes out any need to mess about re-tucking. Just pull your knickers and hose back up and you?re good to go.

To finish, when this finally comes apart it?s usually due to plaster two coming off the penis. One and two are then left between the legs. I have put another plaster on the penis and stuck that back in place but I?m more likely to start again if I need to.

I bought my last plasters from Boots, buy one get one half price. 5 in a box so 10 plasters, 5 sets worked out at about 8 pounds. So not expensive and once you've done it a few times quick to do.