Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

The Art of Tucking: v3.0

Starting a new thread since the existing one has gotten too unwieldy (Over 66 pages long)

To get to the original thread:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...f-Tucking-v2-0

Silver Member

Trouble Keeping Both Sides Tucked

I use 1 or 2 firm control briefs (link to similar below) to hold the boys in place. I like that these are women's clothes and not a men's CDing gaff. One of my boys doesn't stay in very well due to him being a bit larger than his brother. Does anyone else here have a similar problem or a suggested solution? If the subject is to tough to discuss, you can PM me, Thanks

http://www.nylingerie.com/flexees-wo...iABEgKgFfD_BwE

When I tuck I wear a pair of body shaping panties that have short legs that are two sizes smaller than what I normally wear. Tuck testicles up the canal and pull penis back between butt cheeks and pull panties up as tight as you can. Gives a flat appearance with a little mound where it should be. Has never come undone. When I pee another quick tuck and I'm ready to go,

My method by request:

I use a homemade gaff, which you can see how to make on YouTube. Basically you cut the elastic band out of the top of a pair of pantyhose. Then you take a tube sock and cut off the top (where it fits around your calf). Take the elastic band from the pantyhose and run it through the cut sock. With the sock in the middle of the elastic band, put your legs through the now visible holes of the band. Pull everything up to just below your penis. From here, this is how I tuck:

With one hand, I push my penis back as far as I can from the front. With the other hand, I reach behind and grab my penis, keeping it pulled back as far as I can and in between my balls (one on each side of my penis). Once I’m pulled back pretty far and have split the boys, I’ll pull up on my penis while maintaining keeping it pulled back. While using that hand to keep everything I’ve just done in place, I use my other hand to start pulling up my gaff, alternating between the front and back. As you pull the elastic band between your butt cheeks like a thong, the sock will start to tighten everything in place. Once I have my gaff and everything in place, I use a small hair tie in the back (just above my crack) to cinch the two sides between my butt cheeks closer together. I’ve found that if you don’t tie this part, the gaff gets loose and everything starts falling out. I’ve also found that by splitting the boys with your penis, they will naturally go up inside of you once the sock tightens down. The sock is also key. The smaller you cut the sock, the tighter the tuck will be, so experiment with different sizes. It would say 3 inches of the top part of the sock is a good size for a good, comfortable tuck. I personally have various sizes depending on how tight I want my tuck to be.

This method does take some getting used to. It may be uncomfortable at first, but trust me, you’ll get used to it. That’s it!! That’s my method.

Banned Read only
    Are there any videos in the net about tucking, pictures always better than explanation. I've tried tucking several times, but somehow doesn't work

I was using a home made gaff but it would leave lines when I would wear skinny jeans. So I went out and bought a size smaller thong bottom swim suit. It holds everything in place with no liines.

Quote Originally Posted by gunta View Post
    Are there any videos in the net about tucking, pictures always better than explanation. I've tried tucking several times, but somehow doesn't work
    There are a few vids on YouTube but they tend to be descriptive rather than pictorial I guess for the sake of decency. That's not to say there's not one or two on there but I've not found any.

If tucking isn't working for you then I would suggest try and try again. I've found that as I've tucked more then the boys learn where to go and it became ever easier. It may be you need tighter under garments to hold everything in place at least in the early stages.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    I use tucknit.com jewerly to tuck sometimes.

I have two gaffs and shape wear that works well also.
    Part Time Girl

Wow, Steph.
    The only thing missing is a cute little camel toe.

I shall visit your recommended instructional videos. Thanks for the tips. With spring legging season upon us, I'd LOVE to go out in leggings and not have to wear a long covering top.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Not sure if I've located the canal, is it slightly up, and in front of "between your legs"?

Silver Member
    Dena they are just to the sides of the middle part and a bit higher up. If you take a finger and probe around there you should be able to sort of curve your finger inside and up a bit behind your abdominal wall. Hope this helps.

Long before I ever found this site,I vaguely recall something about somewhere reading that having had a hernia surgery makes it harder or unable to tuck up into the canal---so far I've never tried this kind of tuck. I had a right inguinal hernia repair in 1972 at the age of 25. I read about that method for the first time when I found this site. I remember back in my teen years experimenting a little bit with tucking, and not getting much success. When I got on here and read about putting the testicles back up sorta where they came from, it really sounded like more than I cared to try way back then; I guess that would be about 10 or so years ago. I am now 70 but I would really like to now get a better tuck. Till now I've tried to just push sister and her two brothers/bodyguards back as far as possible and hold back and down (or up and back) as far as possible and pull up the tight brief (sometimes a first, then a second) to get up to a position where it keeps everything held back and up as much as possible and as far between the legs as possible. Lately the attempt has been to use a bandana folded in half---have tried both on and off the bias (in other words a wide triangle or a 4-layer folded rectangle) and drape it half above and half below the three members after the first brief is up as far as it will go and still allow access to the area below to push it back and down and then up as far as I can. Hope that doesn't make 'no sense at all' to you. Then after the "holding cloth is in place a bit I pull from the back first one end and then the other end of the bandana, (when using it as a triangle shape--the middle or high point of the pyramid, goes in front and the 2 ends are each on one and the other side(s) of the butt cheeks, which you pull back on from the respective sides. It's hard to visualize, I know. Its a matter of slowly and carefully keeping "Nellie and the boys from moving forward while pulling up on a very tight "tucking brief---over the years I have used several styles and types of brief---all from Wal-Mart. I've just about worn out my very favorite, the first one I ever bought---what my first wife simply referred to as an "all-in-one. Once I go back and read some of those 66 pages of earlier posts, I might have more perspective on what works, what doesn't and how to talk - er - write more clearly about it. I.ve seen a few of the vids on youtube a good while back i'll be reviewing them next.

I've seen the You Tube video Steph eludes to. Steph's insructions along with the video are "right on".

TY for neat info.
    I need to learn this.

I went and watched that video and am going to pick up the stuff to try it myself. Thanks so much for the info

Cathy
    About hernia - There are a number of different hernias and not all are in the area of the inguinal canal, which is where you may hide your "boys". For those that apply to that area there are different surgery solutions that some of them may restrict access to the inguinal canal. I have not succeeded in "popping" in my boys and when they seem to be in the appropriate position they never stay there so I assume that it does not work for everybody. At least not for me.
    Marie

my surgery in 1972 was in the right inguinal area. For that reason I have never tried that method. I just pull them back as far as I can usually with 2 pair of shaping briefs. I am going to try the homemade gaff method next, as detailed on a couple of youtube videos and I believe somewhere in the earlier section of this subject.

I also had a hernia operation as an infant, which might be impeding my attempts at tucking. I think I'm doing it right, just not getting the boys in...

Banned Read only
    The place I can push mine, is between the skin and the bone. Above and to the left & right of the joystick.

Kathy, I had an inguinal hernia operation a year ago and have no problem tucking the boys up into the inguinal canal. If you click on the link to Felicity's original post on tucking (in the first post in this chaini by the moderator), she has a great description. I have modified the method slightly, it involves tape which I mention in a post very near the end of the original chain you will find in the link. Getting the boys up into their inquinal canals really makes a huge difference in ho good and convincing the result is..plus you can get the penis back out of the way, can still pee like a girl without taking it all apart, and it's totally comfortable, even riding a bike! If you would like details you can PM me :-)

Thanks Michelle and Julie! I'll try again.

Banned Read only
    But in all honesty, I love a pantie bulge. It's super sexy.

I'm small so there is not too much to notice. LOL

Mandy