Thread: Comfort while doing chores

Comfort while doing chores

I know many of us enjoy the comfort of dressing. I just wanted to share how much more enjoyable it is doing chores when comfortable. I just mowed the grass. Even though I enjoy mowing, I?ve recently been dressing, a touch of makeup, etc. The enjoyment level is definitely increased, especially with hose, bra, panties, etc. Anyone else find this pleasure?

Not doing chores necessarily, but maybe related. I have found that doing my morning exercise while wearing feminine active wear helps make it so much more enjoyable and motivating. Putting on a running skort or leggings, jog bra, and a pretty tank top makes me want to get on that treadmill.

Funny I was just shopping for yoga clothes for my morning workout

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I know as CD's and T's we deal with fantasies a lot!

One of mine is that putting on a maid's outfit will make me want to do house work!

If only that worked.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-20-2024 at 10:46 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am more inspired to write when I dress

I was alone home last weekend. I spent more than a day en-femme. When en-femme I become mentally a woman. I have spent that time mostly on chores. I have washed all floors, cleaned kitchen and both bathrooms and eventually ironed the whole laundry backlog. I have to say that I appreciate my new role. Because I addicted to high heels I spent all that time in 12 cm pumps. This was not much clever but I could not resist. Next day I had an apparent pain in my calves. I have never thought that ironing and watching fashion shows on youtube might be so inspiring activity.
    If it makes you happy / It can't be that bad
    If it makes you happy / Then why the hell are you so sad?

Aspiring Member
    Whenever I need to iron I always do it in a dress or just a full slip.

Yes, I do in the home chores in bra and panties. I ride and mow my lawn in just panties.

I definitely find doing home chores while dressed very enjoyable. I have never considered doing my outdoor chores dressed but the thought of my DD forms bouncing in a cute little sundress while riding my mower is very exciting. Great idea thanks!

Pretty much every morning I get up and dress in a skirt, cammi while the weather is cooler, a top, cardi, again weather related, hose and recently a pair of lined boots, my SO stays in bed to knit. I initially tidy the kitchen, clean the worktops down, get rid of any outstanding washing up before going what I refer to a going CU in my diary, CU = cover up, putting on joggers and fleece, minus boots to take my SO breakfast in bed. Then back downstairs to go back to PF (Partially Femme) to feed myself and spend time on my tablet catching up on the news and doing puzzles before my SO gets up (back to CU) to usually go out to her swim group, (back to PF), make lunch in preperation of her return and back to CU.

I'd do the same things even if I couldn't go PF at all. I don't see it as woman's work more division of labour but it is more enjoyable being able to spend the time dressed.

As for the comfort, the clothes I wear I think are the things a GG would wear to do the same tasks. I get comfort from being able to spend the time PF while being in comfortable clothes.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I sleep in a night gown and panties every night and enjoy doing my morning chores before I change out of them.
    Honoring the woman within

Yes absolutely enjoy chores more while dressed. Just wish I could include heels but not good for hardwood floors!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    In clothing, comfort should be first and foremost. I usually wear a skirt while doing household chores. The type of hosiery depends on the time of year. I always underdress, so as I said, I dress for comfort!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I don't think it makes doing the chores more enjoyable. I don't think anything would.
    But I am still looking for that Maid Uniform of my dreams. Maybe that will help.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have done laundry while en femme and it feels relaxing. Kinda makes me feel like a house wife

I?m retired and dress in hybrid mode with light makeup and pearls anytime we?re at home. So, everything gets done in femme male mode.

I started dressing for date nights and when I would give my wife a massage. Around the same time I became semi retired and started doing all the home chores. Chores are monotonous so I would dress to make up for the boredom. For some reason being dressed made it not so boring. I?ve never thought housework was for women, we always shared duties. It?s funny that I seem to find pleasure being the ideal 50?s housewife.

Skirts and yoga pants are so comfortable doing house chores. But it is difficult when I need to work on my truck. lol. But I still try.

I just spent a week at our second home, doing carpentry painting and electric, including outside ladder work. My MIL's dementia is now at the point where she doesn't notice what I'm wearing (at least to a point) so I spent the entire time in skirts and cami's except for a couple of times when we had a specific trade show up or when I ran to the store for materials. At first I was wearing what I call peasant skirts but later I switched to a pink plaid mini skirt with no reaction. I even wore the same inside making meals, watching TV, whatever. The clothes felt wonderful as I did the work I needed to do! I wanted to try a dress the last day, but my wife was worried that that might be pushing the envelope too far, so I didn't.

Dementia sucks, but at least now I know I can wear skirts in my home most of the time when I want to. Before anyone says I'm a jerk for liking that her mind is gone, if she didn't have it she wouldn't be living with us and I could still wear a skirt unless she was coming over to visit, which would be far preferable. She was a great woman and I miss her, no one should have to go through what she's going through.

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    And the GGs collectively roll their eyes and bite their tongues.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

For me it wasn't so much a question of enjoying the tasks but of enjoying the feel of the clothes whilst doing them. Anything active would produce all sorts of different sensations when wearing a skirt or dress with foundation garments beneath but even something as ordinary as standing up from a desk while taking a phone call would also feel quite different. I remember one day talking on the phone to a colleague and suddenly becoming aware of the very noticeable holding effect of my girdle on my bottom! That, I realised, would be somewhat reassuring if I had been doing the same thing in an office environment where, as a woman, I would have wanted my rear view to look good.