Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changing in a car

Changing in a car

I quite often have to change in my car - sometimes this way, sometime that way and sometimes there and later back. It is no a major issue despite car being... quite tight.
    Doing makeup in vanity mirror? - my mileage varies but it still better to have just cover and some lipstick, not that I can do much more on my own right now.

But putting on your breast forms that have been riding in the trunk (that is not heated as it is separated from passenger space) while it is 10 Fahrenheit outside is a thing to remember for quite some time.

Platinum Member
    I remember changing in my car a few times. What a huge PIA. Perhaps that is part of the reason that I very quickly progressed to changing at home before going out.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Monika, I can't even imagine how cold that would be.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I got pretty good at it back in the day. Even had a propane-heated curling iron (that didn't work very well).

Yes, I have been there, and sometimes still do it. Makeup is hard beyond the easy lip color and mascara. But, I still can’t do eye liner in front of a big mirror.

I did feel a chill thinking about 10F breast forms. That must be a shocker.

Monika: If you are gluing those forms on at 10F, then I sense a bit of a sadistic male “you” enjoying putting the forms on the masochistic female Monika (also “you). Here endith the arm-chair psychology.

YMMV
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

So true. So difficult!
    I changed in my car before the building for support group had opened the door.
    I fastened my bra around my waist. Then pulled it up under the T-shirt I was wearing. And added a short wig.
    Then added forms into the bra. Later--indoors in a bathroom--I put the straps over my shoulders.
    Did my makeup in rearview mirror in my car, as always. Carried my gym bag. Finished makeup inside in the unisex bathroom. Then added my dress and shoes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I put my make up on my car back in the day. But, never fully dressed there. A couple of times I took my bag of fem gear into fast food restrooms and changed there.
    Women's bathrooms only of course!

Robert went in, (when no one was watching), Sherry came out!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've done it also. I carry a lot of items, including breast forms, in a gym bag in the back of the car. I got small LED lighted makeup mirror so I could do my makeup in the car.

My problem was that in the summer, I was dressing in full daylight. In the winter I had to dress in the dark. I scouted out local parking lots and garages for the best place to change. If I put my wig on, the average looky-loo would (hopefully) just see a girl putting on makeup in the car.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Been there - but no more (closest I do now is wear pants over my dress and take them off before I get in the car)
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 01-09-2024 at 11:12 AM.

OMG this takes me way back over 30 years at least. Drive to a quiet back lane, park up and change as quickly as I possibly could.

My wardrobe back then mostly consisted of things picked from the charity bag and hence a size or two to small. I did have a wig but makeup was not on the cards as cleaning it off sufficiently not to leave any residue would have been taking too big a risk. Forms were balloons filled with wallpaper paste.

It'd then be a case of just driving around for as long as I could before changing back into drab and heading for home.

I did get pulled over by the law on a couple of occasions. One asked me if my wife knew but nothing ever came of it. Just went on my way. Back then I certainly wouldn't have looked anything like convincing.

I know the 10F degree breastform feeling!! That's one way to wake up!

Monika, at lease you had nice firm breast a lot of women would die for lolol.

I"ve only changed in the car one time. It felt kind of 'pervy'

ggod grief !!!, just changing my shoes without opening the car door is a nightmare !!!! never mind doing my makeup or changing clothes

Oh, I remember those days.
    The trunk was my hiding place, tucked up, way up behind the spare in a cardboard box. My one and only outfit. I shiver to think of those days, how terrible I must have looked and how easily I could have been discovered.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Difficult at best. But only tried dressing in a Mazda Miata once!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    ...I sense a bit of a sadistic male “you” enjoying putting the forms on the masochistic female Monika (also “you).
    YMMV
    The difference between a sadist and a masochist: a masochist says "Hit me!" and a sadist replies "NO!"
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Banned Read only
    I undressed in my car on occasion. I found I was able to leave our house fully dressed while my wife was asleep. I probably was deluding myself and perhaps my wife knew but just did not want to confront the situation. At the time our kids were young. Not knowing who may be awake when I returned I undressed and removed any makeup before getting out of the car. If someone was up and saw me coming home, then all I had to do was explain my absence and not explain dress, heels and hosiery, wig and makeup. All I did was drive around and maybe get out of the car to do some mundane chore, like returning a library.

I once drove in to a car wash as a guy and came out as a girl.
    In the daytime.

Actually, i was already made up with a hood up, and underdressed but it amused me.

I also have become very efficient at dressing out of my vehicle if you plan ahead it?s really not too bad. I was told by a makeup professional that doing your makeup using the vanity mirror will help with foundation color selection.

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaL View Post
    Difficult at best. But only tried dressing in a Mazda Miata once!
    With the top down I hope?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I forgot to mention that I have also shaved yesterday in the car.
    This time still with electric razor. Next time... who knows. I don't have running water in my car usually, so I will have to wait for some rain to wash the blades.

Did that for a few months when I first started going out in public. It was way too much of a hassle and soon I was coming and going from the house dressed, not caring if the neighbors saw me.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I do this quite often as its the only time alone i get to dress
    I underdress at home and little make up then put skirt n blouse on etc in the car. Bit of lipstick and go for a drive.
    Not to difficult for me

Emily xx

Aspiring Member
    Hi Monika
    My way of warming up cold breast forms is to put one on the palm of the hand for a few seconds. They will soon warm up that way.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia