Thread: Fun seeing my girl name in print

Fun seeing my girl name in print

I went out dressed recently with my wife, to see a theater show. I had purchased the tickets online under my drab name and didn't think anything of it. But we arrived at the theater and were unhappy with the lack of leg room, so we walked back to the box office and asked if we could upgrade to better seats. They said yes. Since I was dressed, I only had the "correct" credit card with me, in my femme name. Much to my surprise, when they printed our new tickets, they had that name on them! I had a stupid little grin when I showed them to my wife and then handed them to the usher, seeing "Sherry Evans" printed there.

Also I went to the restroom later, and there were signs on each door, I forget the exact wording but it was something very positive about "All guests may use the restroom that matches their gender" etc. ... That made me happy too.
    Last edited by Sherry Ann Evans; 03-18-2024 at 08:33 AM.

Nice little validation there.

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Michaela Jane View Post
    Nice little validation there.
    Yep! Maybe there should be an going "validation" thread in the forum, specifically for sharing our stories, no matter how small, of times when we passed well, had someone accept us, etc.

Very cool love your sharing

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I would think with a Sherry credit card you'd see that name written on a lot of receipts and statements?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I haven't had much chance to use it yet, and most of what I purchase is online. But it was mostly the surprise of it that got me feeling all giddy. When this kind of thing happens, it sort of feels like she is a real person, and THAT makes me so happy.

Sherry, THere's nothing better than affirmation. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Nice to hear about your Sherry tickets, Sherry.

Made me think of when I get some packages and catalogs with Emily's name in the mail.

Emily