Thread: Stolen

Stolen

but not lost forever

Some rat bags broke into my car (smashing the window) last night and stole my "girls grab bag" which contained boobs, wig, shoes, 2 dresses and make up.

These outfits that I've enjoyed over the last few days

20240311_081806 1.jpg 20240312_064211.jpg

On the way to work, I got about 200 meters down the road and saw a semi-run over breast form, I kind of suspected it might have been mine (not sure who else would have breast forms in the neighbourhood, but you never know).
    About 10 meters to the side, sure enough was my grab bag and it's contents.

I mean, I think they are nice stuff, don't understand why the little thieves didn't like their booty, but I'm glad I got my stuff back (minus one very sad leaky boob)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

So, dilemma, do you hand then over to the police for forensic examination...........

Glad you got most of your things back intact.

I am sorry to hear that your car was broken into and your forms were damaged but how fantastic that you were able to find the rest of your goodies. A little Hansel and Gretel following the bread crumbs back to your bag. The dresses look great on you! I hope your day continues to improve.

Very cute dresses. Sorry to hear about the scum bags that broke into you car the police might giggle when you describe the missing contents.

I am happy for you Rachel. Be safe and be happy. Jil

Rachel, Too bad this happened but good you got most things back intact.
    Crissy

Sorry for the break in, it's good to get things back. Just wish it never happened.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rachel , Sounds like a Semi Happy Ending, Minus 1 Boob & 1 Window, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Happy you got your most of things back - hope the thieves are caught

Would love to have been a fly on the wall when they discovered what they had risked "two to ten" to acquire.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

So sorry to hear that happened to you. At least you got most of it back. Similar thing happened to me just a little over a year ago. I was in a gas station buying a gift card for Texas Roadhouse and a cup of coffee. I laid my purse on counter making my coffee when some woman stole my purse. She got jewelry, makeup, all my ids credit cards and spare key for my car. Plus the brand new gift card as well. I figured she got $1000 worth of things. Mostly makeup and the jewelry. I immediately made a police report and attempted to get video from gas station but they wouldn?t allow it even from police dept. Anyway they lost a good customer over that and I told them that I?d never be back and I haven?t. I spent $1,000?s there with fuel and merchandise so their loss anyway hopefully you can purchase another set of breast forms and go on. Again sorry that happened to you

Sorry about what happened to you.

RIP squished boobie.

Glad you were able to recover most of the bag's contents. Those are nice dresses. The thieves have no taste in fashion.

Hopefully insurance will cover the broken car window.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Thanks,
    I often worried about someone breaking in and stealing the stuff, apart from spending half a day with police reports (luckily I didn't have to report the stuff I found) and the repairs, I was soon back to normal routine. I returned to the scene of where they dumped my stuff in daylight (10am) and found all the contents of my small work bag - so they only kept a small $10 bag
    The police asked if I wanted an investigation and I said they had more important stuff to do, it was a nice conversation on the phone with a polite police lady to get a "report number" for insurance.

My wife and daughter decided I had a Tit-astrophe

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I've caught people stealing a glance or two but they literally stole them. Quite a story.

Kind of a new spin on getting your identity stolen! Would have been interesting if they had kept the items and you saw some CD out there wearing them in public? Lol. I?d be worried about them coming back a trying to link you and the bags contents then hastening or even blackmailing you? But then again most criminals are not too smart and they were probably looking for cash they could use to buy drugs.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Rachel, I'm sorry about the damage to your car and the breast form. I'm glad you got the rest of your stuff back.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Maybe your things weren't their size?

You never know...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Managed to get a couple of hours in girl mode today, tried to find something that would re-seal my broken boob (now that I've seen the post covid cost of replacing).
    Not sure how, but a small bit of sticky silicon filler (about the size of a pea) I found stuck on my wife's leg after she hopped in bed this morning, so without a patch soon it will be a size A breast form.

Time for a fresh set of forms. Are you going larger sized forms? Now is the perfect time.