Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

What about extra sack

Have a question. I can get the boys back where they come from, and the rod folds back nicely. My problem is that i have a fair bit of the bag showing and dont know where to put it. TIA.

I use the following method (requires liking the feeling of a thong pulled tightly between your cheeks)

1) Use a high quality thong (better spandex/elastic). I tend to buy panties one size too small because I like the tight feeling.

2) Many lace thongs have a cotton panel that is unstitched in the front. I tuck into that opening, pulling my penis as far in as possible.

3) Pull the whole assembly tight. I wear the back of the thong high and the front low. As a result, the boys are held down between my legs by the front panel. The overall look is very flat.

Two bonuses: a tuft of trimmed pubic hair remains exposed over the top of my panties-very sexy feeling, and my penis gets some extra friction from the lace.

I seem to have the problem that when i try to tuck the base above my penis always protrudes to far outward and i have not found a way to get around that so far...

Id love a solution for that too Melanie.
    I believe I might have the same problem.

One of my nuts won't stay put no matter what I do. I really wanted to do the tape method, tried it many times and my nut will like come half way out and can be so painful. Maybe I will try it again with some different tape. I usually just end up wearing super tight panties and do the best I can. I just ordered a couple of gaffs and hoping to get a better result.

I know some don't like it, (tucking that is) but I Always Tuck, way back!

I Love the pretty, smooth Feminine front, given by tucking under a hip and butt Control Panty. Both together really help me proceed with a Feminine gait while walking as well as reminding me of my over the top Girly Girl Desires.
    , Going Retro in the Feminine pastel Girdles, Lacy Bras are Over the Top for some, but for me---I can think of nothing better.
    Last edited by JaniceP; 09-10-2018 at 06:39 PM.

Trione, if you read Felicity's original post (in the archives I think) once the boys are tucked up into the inguinal canals, the now-empty scrotum can wrap tightly around the base of the "manhood" like a casing on a sausage (lol) , which kind of pins the boys in place, then there is method involving tape that holds it all in place and can keep everything back so you get a smooth front :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Adams View Post
    One of my nuts won't stay put no matter what I do
    Here's what I do - it's easy and slightly different from other descriptions here, so is worth a try. Slightly graphic description, but this isn't exactly a subtle thread lol.

Lie on your back with your knees up (that's important) and pull your penis up towards your belly button and keep a slight pull on it the whole time. Your nuts will retract inside your body, pretty much on their own, leaving the scrotum empty. It's a natural reflex position to keep them safe when you're having sex with the partner on top, so they're perfectly comfortable and safe once inside those internal canals. You might have to press on them a little bit the first few times until they get used to the idea. You'll know it's right when your knees are up, the scrotum is empty and the nuts have disappeared inside you. Keep that pull on your penis and you should be able to tuck most of the sack in after them if you want.

Once you're happy and comfortable, stretch your penis down over everything and towards your ass, like a lid to seal everything in. Then just pull up your gaff/panties to keep everything from falling out when you stand up, and you're done. Knees down, stand up, have a good night

Once you get a bit of practice, you'll be able to do this tuck standing up, which allows you to pee on a night out.

For an extra flat front, do it exactly the same but at the end pull the penis as tight as possible and tape to your ass. I don't do this any more, it's not worth the extra hassle, to me.

I bought really nice and tight-fitting athletic Nike female spandex compression tights that fit to halfway down my upper legs. I wear these over a tight fitting under armour male tanga-style men's compression underwear, and the effect is remarkeable AND comfortable. I can now wear tight-fitting stretch skinny denims and you can hardly notice any bump at all. I draw my penis right up into the foreskin and almost right into my body and pull the skin up and around my testicles like a sandwich and there is just about no bulge whatsoever once the two underwear items is firmly in place. No other tucking required.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie43 View Post
    My method by request:

I use a homemade gaff, which you can see how to make on YouTube. Basically you cut the elastic band out of the top of a pair of pantyhose. Then you take a tube sock and cut off the top (where it fits around your calf). Take the elastic band from the pantyhose and run it through the cut sock. With the sock in the middle of the elastic band, put your legs through the now visible holes of the band. Pull everything up to just below your penis.
    I have also been using this same method for the last several years and find it works very well. It is amazing how flat and comfortable you can be. Even while crossing your legs.

Thank you all for the wealth of information

ladydreamingdanish
    Thank you all for your ideas. For us older ladies, not as easy to hide those private parts and still be able to use the restrooms without too much effort. What I have been using is pushing my parts downward and then holding a large feminine pad on top. This also aids in not being able to walk too fast so I walk more lady-like because of it.

I need to say also Thanks to all for this wealth of information.

I found a style of gaffs on ebay that work perfectly for me. I wear them one size smaller than my normal boxer briefs size and couldn't be happier because it's good enough and comfortable enough for me.

Banned Read only
    keep in mind that a lot of guys, even at straight bars, may be attracted to you because of the untucked look.

My technique is based off of Trinity "The Tuck" Taylor's technique! I don't use the spray like her though, so I use more of the tape! Keep in mind this is for really tight tuck! The tape is incredible for Sensitive Skin, but make sure you remove any and all hair down there!!! My penis is a bit below average size of caucasion men. Sometimes I'll use a piece of fabric I cut to seperate the tape from my skin. I cut the tape first. I measure to my dimensions. Be sure you do all of this in front of a mirror! After I push my balls in, I take as much of the skin from my scrotum as I can, and almost like a hot dog, I pull back my penis just enough to use regular medical tape to wrap it, which keeps it all together and also makes retucking easier. I also put a little bit of tissue on the end of my penis incase I leek or get excited. Then I pull back my penis as far as I can, which helps keep it in place. If I'm wearing something that doesn't require a tight tuck, at this point I'll just put on my gaff, and some extra undergarment for security and comfort. If you need to go tighter, then I put the fabric over my skin, lay the first long strip of clear vinyl tape down and pull tight! I Like to do one right down the center first, then make T's on both ends with smaller pieces. Then I take another long strip and lay is angled towards the right of my pelvis, and then one towards the left. Finally one long strip down the middle. Then unless I'm wearing lengerie, I take my gaff, and pull it up. I take whatever underwear I want to put over, and n BAM!!! No one would ever know, except you! I recommend starting this gradually, so you can build a tolerance. Start 2 hours a day then increase 1 each day. After untucking, this tape doesn't leave residue btw, I usually relax without anything on, to let everything settle.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-10-2019 at 08:29 AM. Reason: the link breaks the rules and your post does not need repeated three times

Is there a way of tucking without using tape?? I am new to crossdressing

Yes, you can use a gaff. Tucking takes practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post
    Yes, you can use a gaff. Tucking takes practice.
    What is a gaff?? Why do you say that tucking takes a lot of practice??

A gaff is like a pair of panties, but the part between your legs is just a little wider than typical women's panties. The front is stronger, reinforced fabric to keep things in place. You tuck in the usual way and put the gaff on. If they feel a little too tight, then they are almost tight enough :P

I didn't say a LOT of practice, everyone is different, but a little for most folks, I suppose. Do a google search on 'how to tuck' for information. There are even illustrations that help give examples. You can also google "gaff", besides fishing equipment, you'll run across styles of crossdressing panties.

There is plenty of different types panties
    For crossdressers (glamourboutique etc)
    in stores that looks very useful for tucking.no need tabe etc or any hardway for tucking...

Thanks for the info everyone. I have only tucked twice briefly, but so far the canal and gaff method has worked best for me and is most comfortable. Its also very flat down there when tucked that way, no way you would know there was anything down there.

This is one time being on the lesser endowed end of the size spectrum help! I can pretty much retract into the foreskin and have an innie. Still have to retract into the canals and pull up my panties. Most times I’ll use a panty liner Incase my head tries to make an appearance.

I am not very big and and rarely get hard , I cut a small hole in pantyhose that have the leggs gut off , place 2 vintage nylons over my small thing and them pull up the panty bit off the hose and pull it through the small hole in the front of the pantyhose gusset , my nylon covered miniature then folds nicely back between my legs , I then put on queen pantyhose and a panty girdle and love my smooth contour , if you want a feminine shape control pantyhose and panty girdles ,corselettes are the way to achieve it .
    I have learned to prefer permanent tucking and under dressing .

I have tried to experiment with this lately but I don’t think it’s ever going to work for me. I am a good size and i get very aroused when i am getting dressed up. I think I’m cool with it though, I find my nice bulge to be very sexy lol.