Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

I have always used control knickers to keep things under control whilst tucked, always worked well for me 😁

I have practiced tucking but I am not very good. Like to try a gaff panty..Any recommendations?

Banned Read only
    All this fancy equipment, I just don't get it.

All I have ever done is push my testicles up into their cold water hiding place, tuck my penis between my legs and pull up my panties. At the most I might add a simple shaper like Spanx or something.

Question: Has anyone used the device from tucknit.com? If so, how has it worked for you, and how comfortable/uncomfortable is it? I'm thinking about it, and wanted some unbiased reviews.

Thanks.

Looks like a fetish thing to me. Personally, I’d never buy anything from anybody who uses the word “shec**k” on their front page.

Aspiring Member
    Exactly. Spanx or a panty girdle keep my equipment in place

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by girlfan View Post
    I am not very big and and rarely get hard , I cut a small hole in pantyhose that have the leggs gut off , place 2 vintage nylons over my small thing and them pull up the panty bit off the hose and pull it through the small hole in the front of the pantyhose gusset , my nylon covered miniature then folds nicely back between my legs , I then put on queen pantyhose and a panty girdle and love my smooth contour , if you want a feminine shape control pantyhose and panty girdles ,corselettes are the way to achieve it .
    I have learned to prefer permanent tucking and under dressing .
    Girlfan I am not well endowed and findvit easy to tuck

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Eemz,How often do you have to make adjustments? Does your equipment pretty much with the panty gaff?

Has anyone tried tucking with GI lingerie tape? It's similar to KT tape, used by athletes, thin with great adhesive. I've tried it and it gives me a flat front and a very vagina looking crotch. I can wear any panties I like. It holds everything in place. It does give directions how to tape with product. It's my new way to tuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi is coming out View Post
    Has anyone tried tucking with GI lingerie tape? It's similar to KT tape, used by athletes, thin with great adhesive.
    It looks like it’s just a specifically branded variety of KT tape. How is the pricing? Is there a premium for the brand of tape?

I’ve actually started using KT tape myself, and found a four-inch wide roll on Amazon that is giving me GREAT results. The boys used to try and sneak out, but with this I can tape the shaft down as tightly as I need with the standard width, and then clean up the pantyline area with the wider stuff. (Although I wonder if I might not be better off flipping it, and securing the boys and extra flesh first..)

How extensive are the instructions?

I've not used the specific GI tape. I've used the KT tape for quite some time and have amazing results. My daughter, who is very understanding and supportive, says this method gives me the perfect vagina look with even tight fashions such as leggings. The instructions seem to be quite simple. They instruct to use 4 pieces. I've found that 3 are usually sufficient. I always have an extra few pieces in case of bathroom emergencies. I've found the KT tape to be extremely comfortable and easy to use. I've used it to tuck for 8 hours and it performed excellent. I was asking if someone had used it and if it was different from KT tape. I find the KT tape soft and very comfortable. I've also used the KT tape for swimming and it held up nicely in the water.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have tried about every way possible there is to tuck and there is no perfect one size fits all approach.
    Just find a method that works for you personally and do any improvements along the way that make it better.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-05-2019 at 06:24 PM.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    All this fancy equipment, I just don't get it.

All I have ever done is push my testicles up into their cold water hiding place, tuck my penis between my legs and pull up my panties. At the most I might add a simple shaper like Spanx or something.
    I was reading this thread and thought I would comment and give what I do to tuck...? I saw a how-to video on YouTube from a M-F cross-dresser and his advice was to first, as you said, tuck your equipment down below, between your legs, then put on some shaper panties, control-top pantyhose or tights. I tried that and it worked for me, but it wasn't very comfortable at all, to say the least. LOL

This may sound like a stupid question but when tucking, how do you pee without it coming undone. I have never used tape and I find myself spending so much time trying to "fix" myself.

Montana, Practice makes perfect. I suspect that you will discover that the more often you tuck, the quicker you will become at the ‘fix.’ When I am tucked I almost always sit to pee (unless in a situation where that is not possible because I am underdressed). I use a light control brief to hold my tuck and it takes a matter of seconds to do the fix when I pull up my panties and the control brief over them (reaching around and holding my tuck in place with one hand from behind as I pull up the gusset of the control brief tightly between my legs. If for some reason I have to untuck at a urinal, I remain untucked until I have a private moment for the fix. Sorry if this is TMI. :-) Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Eemz View Post
    Here's what I do - it's easy and slightly different from other descriptions here, so is worth a try. Slightly graphic description, but this isn't exactly a subtle thread lol.

Lie on your back with your knees up (that's important) and pull your penis up towards your belly button and keep a slight pull on it the whole time. Your nuts will retract inside your body, pretty much on their own, leaving the scrotum empty. It's a natural reflex position to keep them safe when you're having sex with the partner on top, so they're perfectly comfortable and safe once inside those internal canals. You might have to press on them a little bit the first few times until they get used to the idea. You'll know it's right when your knees are up, the scrotum is empty and the nuts have disappeared inside you. Keep that pull on your penis and you should be able to tuck most of the sack in after them if you want.

Once you're happy and comfortable, stretch your penis down over everything and towards your ass, like a lid to seal everything in. Then just pull up your gaff/panties to keep everything from falling out when you stand up, and you're done. Knees down, stand up, have a good night

Once you get a bit of practice, you'll be able to do this tuck standing up, which allows you to pee on a night out.

For an extra flat front, do it exactly the same but at the end pull the penis as tight as possible and tape to your ass. I don't do this any more, it's not worth the extra hassle, to me.
    What if your not quite as well endowed to pull it all the way to your ass though?

I stumbled across a new product that I'm intrigued to try - Unclockable tapes (unclockable.com) were developed by a trans woman and her father, and based on the reviews, I think it would definitely help my issues.

I've tried tucking in the past but without success and basically tape everything back using medical tape. It removes the bulge but crossing my legs is impossible, lol. I'm going to try again using the techniques described at the start of this thread. I wondered whether wearing a corset or waist cincher (which I do) interferes with the tuck zone, especially when you're sitting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly A. View Post
    I was reading this thread and thought I would comment and give what I do to tuck...? I saw a how-to video on YouTube from a M-F cross-dresser and his advice was to first, as you said, tuck your equipment down below, between your legs, then put on some shaper panties, control-top pantyhose or tights. I tried that and it worked for me, but it wasn't very comfortable at all, to say the least. LOL
    Kimberly,

Like a lot of things it gets better with time and practice. I've been tucking for so long all I have to do is pull the pendulum down and slightly back and the boys disappear on their own. Once all is in place a pair of sung fitting knickers tends to keep everything in situ. Now tucking involves no discomfort at all. It's just something I do. So as others have said, practice.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossKimmy View Post
    What if your not quite as well endowed to pull it all the way to your ass though?
    I'm as we say in the UK, not exactly hung like a donkey. However what I have pulls far enough round to do the trick. For the best tuck you do need to apply a little tension to the little fella. You want to stretch him out a bit so as to sit as flat as possible to your groin. Afterall if wearing leggings you want as smooth a profile as possible. As with Kimberly, practice.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I note from previous responses in this thread, some questions regarding tucking after surgery to correct inguinal hernias. I had such surgery way back in 1971, and although it could be a little uncomfortable at times, managed a reasonable tuck. However at the beginning of this year, I underwent surgery to remove my cancerous prostate, now I find it impossible to achieve a tuck at all. Anybody else here had the same problems?

Banned Spammer
    One good thing about being extra plus sized I don't have to tuck anymore.

Thanks God that I don't have to tuck.
    I'm fatty, and a girdle do the job of keep the guys in place. 😊

I had an inguinal hernia on my left side for most of my younger life. Never caused a problem and a doctor never noticed, so I never had it fixed until a girlfriend let me know something wasn't right and so I had it fixed. The funny thing is, my left side is easier to push all the way up, whereas the right isn't and doesn't like t stay up either. With a little effort, I can achieve a decent tuck with a gaff or tight control panty. Been tucking for a number of years, but I'm still not an expert with it yet. I might try tape, but the idea of tape in that region makes me nervous.

If I'm wearing a tight skirt, it's still obvious I'm tucked, but I'm not really an out and about kinda person. My wife doesn't seem to mind whether I'm tucked or not.

Banned Spammer
    Once I found a way to tuck that worked for me back when I started it never caused any issues.
    I remember long threads on here about all the problems people had.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Chenowith View Post
    I stumbled across a new product that I'm intrigued to try - Unclockable tapes (unclockable.com) were developed by a trans woman and her father, and based on the reviews, I think it would definitely help my issues.
    Apologies if quoting my own post is against the rules, but..

My Unclockable tapes finally came in, and let me say - it's a game changer. I made a couple of slight modifications (a hole for the flap of skin to fit out of, splitting the tail of the tape) that facilitate restroom usage, but I have the ultimate flat front now, and it's virtually unnoticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Chenowith View Post
    Apologies if quoting my own post is against the rules, but..

My Unclockable tapes finally came in, and let me say - it's a game changer. I made a couple of slight modifications (a hole for the flap of skin to fit out of, splitting the tail of the tape) that facilitate restroom usage, but I have the ultimate flat front now, and it's virtually unnoticeable.
    Can you post a pic of the tape the way you have modified it before applying? Does the adhesive irritate your skin at all?

Quote Originally Posted by NancyJ View Post
    Montana, Practice makes perfect. I suspect that you will discover that the more often you tuck, the quicker you will become at the ‘fix.’ When I am tucked I almost always sit to pee (unless in a situation where that is not possible because I am underdressed). I use a light control brief to hold my tuck and it takes a matter of seconds to do the fix when I pull up my panties and the control brief over them (reaching around and holding my tuck in place with one hand from behind as I pull up the gusset of the control brief tightly between my legs. If for some reason I have to untuck at a urinal, I remain untucked until I have a private moment for the fix. Sorry if this is TMI. :-) Nancy
    Yup what Nancy said! I just use regular bikini panties (perhaps a bit undersized) and it does the trick. It feels very natural for me. Not sure what that says about my endowment?