Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

Quote Originally Posted by DommaReed View Post
    Can you post a pic of the tape the way you have modified it before applying?
    Unclockable-Tape.jpg

I'll come back and post an actual pic the next time I get a chance to get fully dressed, but I've sketched up my alterations.

I cut off the bottom tab, and then cut a slit from there about 60% of the way up. YMMV depending on how much you need to tuck in between the boys and the beginning of the cheeks.

At the top, I cut an "I"-shaped hole with the crossbars a smidgen narrower than my erect width and about 3/4 of my erect height. I tear off just enough backing to fold the flaps back on itself to reinforce the hole (I found that the cut edges would stretch out as the day wore on..) and then pre-tear the backing the rest of the way. I also pre-tear the backing about two inches from the other end on each of the strips, so that I'll have something to hold on to while stretching later.

After that, I pull myself through, remove the top backing, then stick it down well. After letting it sit for a bit for the adhesive to activate, I squat and pull things through, sticking the unstretched section covered by the tabs on either cheek. Smooth the tape down after that, and it's all good.

Does the adhesive irritate your skin at all?
    Yes and no. There's no getting around the fact that you've got an adhesive stuck to your skin and it's pulling things - hard. But if I remove it with baby oil or mineral oil followed by a warm shower, there's no lasting redness or irritation.

(Edited to add) - Yesterday, I got up and taped before going to the gym (have been curious how it would look under my Lululemon leggings with no front panel seam) but lost track of time walking around and had to rush off to work for a meeting so that I wouldn't be late. As a result, I wound up spending 14 hours with it on. Not only did it hold the tuck without any bathroom issues, it didn't hurt as I removed it.

(P.S. - It looked FABULOUS.)
    Last edited by Andrea Chenowith; 02-07-2020 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Irritation update.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Chenowith View Post
    Unclockable-Tape.jpg

I'll come back and post an actual pic the next time I get a chance to get fully dressed, but I've sketched up my alterations.
    Andrea, I am having a hard time fully following your use of these tapes. I understand the splitting of the tail but am not quite following the "I" hole or fully its use. Does your entire shaft stick through or just partially? How do you control that part?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Anytime I hear the word tape I cringe.

When putting it on, I stick the entire shaft through, but when I pull it down after securing the top, the shaft recedes into the hole and leaves just a flap of skin hanging out. I'm not super well-endowed and I have a bit of extra padding down there, so your mileage may vary, but I've found it to work quite well for restroom purposes.

I have found a couple of different products to be very effective: 3M Medipore Tape - hypoallergenic, soft cloth tape. Sticks VERY well. I buy the 8x1 inch strips - on strip layed out horizontally (sticky side up) then two strips (sticky down) in the shape of a v, stuck to the horizontal strip. Then, carefully wrap the single strip around the shaft (behind the glans), with the V section (sticky side down) dangling between the legs. Once firmly attached to the peenie, squat and pull the two strips behind and stick to the butt cheeks. This holds well for a long time, you can still sit to urinate when needed. (works VERY well). The second item is a surgical opsite (4x10 inches), cut half way down the middle. holds well, very comfortable.

Thanks for helping

Quote Originally Posted by gunta View Post
    Are there any videos in the net about tucking, pictures always better than explanation. I've tried tucking several times, but somehow doesn't work
    On YouTube if you search there are many.
    On pinterest there are photo step by steps.
    On 5chan there many videos

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    LOL, Me too. I can't imagine needing or even wanting to tape anything down there. Besides that mean also shaving down there, and don't get me started on how much I hate shaved genitals.

I have never needed anything more than a pair of panties and light shapewear, to hold a tuck. Even when wearing tight jeans, leggings, or "bike shorts".

I have been tucking daily for going on 20 years now and everything just slides into place with very little effort and stays. In fact when I lie on my back my testicles slide right into their "hiding places" all on their own.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 05-07-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Banned Read only
    Nice thanks for sharing the such a useful information for tucking.

h.cosmos
    Inserting my testicle into the inguinal canal is easy.
    However, the testicles immediately fall out of the canal.
    Is the insertion depth insufficient?
    It seems that there are individual differences, but what is the optimum insertion depth?
    Is there a good way to prevent the testicles from falling out of the canal?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Ya gotta use baby oil or and vaseline or and a hot shower for removal.

Has anyone tried a tucking strap? I have a gaff and some control panties, but I just ordered a strap from etsy. It's an elastic band with a clip on one side and a silicone ring on the other. It basically attaches to the back of normal panties and the ring holds your penis back.

Is Tucking only required when wearing form fitting slacks and shorts. I have only tried skirts and dresses. I haven't been out so haven't tried or need to tuck. Suzi

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Chenowith View Post
    When putting it on, I stick the entire shaft through, but when I pull it down after securing the top, the shaft recedes into the hole and leaves just a flap of skin hanging out. I'm not super well-endowed and I have a bit of extra padding down there, so your mileage may vary, but I've found it to work quite well for restroom purposes.
    How far down from the top do you cut the I hole?

Hi Gwen,

Did you receive good information on how to tuck? I'm always looking for a more comfortable way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli_S View Post
    Hi Gwen,

Did you receive good information on how to tuck? I'm always looking for a more comfortable way.
    It got lost in the mail . I hope it turns up. In the meantime I bought some cheeky tucking undies from etsy. Havent received them yet, but I'm excited to try them out!

h.cosmos

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't looked on this thread for some time.

I point my fingers downward, pressing both testicles back and up into the canals. Best to do this before applying any long nails. Once the testicles are stored away, I wrap my penis back and under. While still holding everything in place, I pull up my gaff, and viola, all set, until I have to pee.

Hard to say about your canal anatomy. But, don't expect the testicles to stay up in them on their own.

Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Hi Gwen, I have one pair of gaff, and one has the strap. I tried once and the silicone ring irritate the penis after a while.
    I would like to find ? tucking gaff, skin colour, and small enough that I can wear under normal lace panties or string. Any suggestions?

Everyone's experience seems to be different, but I thought I'd share mine. I started daily tucking about a week ago, using the pantyhose top and sock method. I'm underdressing now all the time, so literally I was tucked while doing home improvement (insulating a new shop). I stuck with this method for three days, but everytime I bent over or kneeled down, out would pop the left one and ... oweee. i tried cinching up the aft two straps as recommended earlier with a hairtie, and it helped, but not good enough. Reluctantly I tried a commercial gaff I own ... nope, and the owee was worse, although it did a better job.
    Then I came here and saw several saying, "just use your panties", so this morning, I tried a size too large set of bikinis (I have a 34 inch waist right now, and these were a size 7), and could see this was a nonstarter. Nirvana came when I put on a pair of size 6 granny nylon panties! I just tucked and held it in place by squeezing the legs, and hiked up the panties (I have a fairly winged panty liner in there too). It's not perfect as the troublesome, testosterone poison producing left one still pops out, but its smooth up front and most importantly no pain.
    So my conclusion may be wrong, but I think you need some days tucked, as uncomfortable as it may be, to teach all the implements down there what to do and how to get there. Once you do that, then I think simpler solutions like a panty or shaper panty has a better chance of success.
    I liked the homemade pantyhose top and sock method for the fact that I could, and had to, sit to pee. Reinforcement of my female component, in a commonplace but very necessary setting. I'll miss that part.
    To all of you who, like me for years, only get to dress furtively for a few hours at most ... consider finding a way to wear a bra and panties everyday for a month. Its easier in the winter to cover up. Get a t shirt bra in your actual cup size - I wear a 38A. You will experience feelings that come and go all the time that you cannot get with the short stints dressed. You can "time test" your tuck and bra strap adjustments far more accurately. And you'll find that you better wash a new bra before wearing it for a long time, or you'll get skin irritation.

I use a tight speedo and tuck then give myself a wedgie.. works great.. holds all day !!

Can it be bad for your bits, if you tuck?
    I sometimes try it but occasionally get a little excited and he tries harden.
    Should I just avoid tucking all together?

Responding to Andrea's notes about Unclockable. While I have been able to make a double panty work, I still get into trouble sometimes during the day, and really needed something more comfortable. I took the plunge, and ordered a 30 pack. This AM, the first one is on, and yep, I can assure you, its awesome. Still having a bit of trouble getting the testosterone poison sources in the right place while fumbling with the tape, but it is probably the best tuck I've had so far. I'm not looking forward to getting it off, but we ladies have to put up with a lot of stuff to look good.
    Iam desirous of wearing panties that are not built as a support member for my crotch, but rather are made of lace, which this technique allows. I also went right to Andrea's modification to allow you to pee without removing the tape, by cutting the hole. That's a work in progress ... I think the hole was too small and too far forward, so a good fraction of my shaft is outside the tape. I am not sure how the cotton pad included in the kit, gets cut to to align with the hole. Obviously, nirvana is when only the tip of the shaft is at the hole, unobstructed by the cotton. The trick is in finding the right dimensions to set the hole and its size. Since we are all different, I guess trial and error is the only solution. Still, its glorious to be smooth there, comfortable, AND be able to go to the bathroom, drop your panties, pee and then pull everything back on without having to retuck.

Has any one else used unclockables would like a little more input before I take the plunge
    xoxox Jenn
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Diva!
    Hi All,

Does anyone have any tips on how to tuck when wearing swimwear, specifically a cheeky bikini or thong?

Thanks!

Same way. I use a gaff, which, basically, is a very cheeky thong.