Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

A quick comment, a bit off topic: I generally don't tuck as I enjoy the "feel" of the silky fabric and I like to see a litle bulge in a dress. When I do tuck,
    At that point I pull up a very tight pair of panties to hold every thing in.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-04-2021 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Too Much Information

Victoria, I had orchiectomy last year so tucking is easier for me now, just a tight panty.
    Before that surgery I was tucking fore more than 5 years. My technique was the one with the high end of sock and the waist part of a pantyhose.
    I modified because you must live destroying socks, they are warm and make you sweat, the wait part marks and sometimes is visible.
    I use an elastic headband and another fabric kind of silk headband modified.
    The arrangement of the part is to pull to the side the escrotum as a butterfly wings and pushing testis inside up, then pull down the little guy and fold the "wings" on top of it holding everything in place accommodate the gaff pulling it up.
    These days when on the beach, I still wearing that "gaff" because of the movement, swimming, is easy thing get out of place down there.

For all that discomfort , for me, the best solution is the real thing, and without intention of show off or blaun here, I'll have the GRS in few more months.

I shared pics and videos on how to make it and wear with a lot of members here, if you want just PM.

Devi

I just want to say thank you to this whole thread simply for existing. I have tried almost every method I?ve ever heard/seen to get a satisfactory tuck. Some work better than others, and some are downright hilarious. All have left something to be desired until now. Cant say enough about Unclockables, as soon as I figure out the specific arrangements and placement of the hole, I will have reached tuck nirvana. This is the feeling I have been seeking, and the contour that has mostly eluded me. Thanks again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Louise View Post
    Responding to Andrea's notes about Unclockable. ... I am not sure how the cotton pad included in the kit, gets cut to to align with the hole.
    To be fair, in my original modification, I did not use the cotton pad at all. Based on _my_ (lack of) length while not erect, I would actually have the entire shaft outside of the tape while erect. During normal use, things receded to where I effectively have a tube running from my tip to the outside.

I just bought some KT Tape from the sporting goods(baseball) section at Walmart. It was around $10 for a 20 strip roll. They also have a pro version ($15)and extreme version ($20) that have better, water-proof adhesive and synthetic material. There are a few colors to choose from, I bought beige. Each strip is 10 inches long, 1 1/2 inches wide, and is slightly wider at each end. It has a very strong adhesive with a paper backing and the material has a good bit of stretch. It looks like it is a similar material to the Unclockable strips. I have seen a few recommendations for this tape from others but, at the time, it was only available online. I grabbed a roll quickly when I saw it locally.
    My first go with the KT tape went fairly well. One warning though, there is a reason for the paper backing, sticks to itself like duct tape. With scissors, I cut the strip lengthwise about 2/3rds of the way up the center. It should look like a pair of pants. Then peel back the paper about an inch from the uncut end. Start with the wide, uncut end of the tape, at the pubic area about 2-3 inches above the base of the penis. Kind of a juggling act but doable; tuck, peel backing paper, stick and stretch ( cardio ). The two "legs" you cut into the tape should be stretched up your crack to the inside of each cheek. It should end up where the tip of the tucked penis is just past the cut in the tape so you can use the rest room. I am thrilled with this tape though. It held securely all day long. The stretch of the material made it comfortable and it didn't pinch or cause any pain like sports tape or some medical tape. Also, strong adhesive, so go slow with removing this stuff.... definitely don't want to rip it off. I'm sold!

Try 6? wide medical adhesive tape by 3M. They come in rolls sold through Amazon. You can go pantyless, and appear natural

Michelle, thank you thank you! I've been trying every option, and thought I had it with unclockables, and also with the O ring and string technique. My goal has been to be able to wear normal panties and go to the bathroom without untucking. I sort of did it by cutting the hole in the unclockables, but the tuck always failed. I just couldn't manage the tuck, aligning the hole, and the tape at once.
    I read your solution and immediately tried it, because I have a roll of 1 1/2" Nude KT tape.
    I first used a 12" length and guessed at how far to split it. Applied it as you described and it was close ... I didn't cut the split back far enough, and there was enough sack left out that I was sure the tuck would fail and parts come out.
    Next effort was ten inch and cut like you say, 2/3s up, but first I wrapped the shaft in sack like a sausage and taped it with a 3x1" piece of KT. Then applied it and wow ... it looked good. I reinforced with two 5x1" pieces on the sides to cover any escape paths, and voila -- very comfortable and absolutely the best looking tuck I've ever attained.
    Right away I pulled out these lacey sheer panties that I've been using as the acid test of down there female, and ... Yes! Put on some leggings and I was all girl.
    Later I had to pee and no problem at all.
    I'll practice this technique - I think the remaining unclockables I have can be adapted to this method, but I'll be using your KT method in the future I think.
    Thanks again!!!
    Just call me Val

Valerie, I'm glad you had success with the KT tape. I had to experiment with exact placement as well. I found that if I peel the backing off to just past the split, I can start placing it just behind the tip and then lay the rest up toward the pubic area. Then I remove the backing and apply one side at a time of the 2 strips that go up my backside. I haven't used unclockables, but I imagine they can be cut the same way. I have had a few experiences where the tape would grab and pinch. I cut a 2 inch wide strip of kitchen plastic wrap off the roll and wrap it around from tip to base (not too tight of course) before I use any tape. The plastic clings without slipping off, the tape sticks to it, and it doesn't turn into a mess like tissue or toilet paper. After the plastic wrap, I wrap the scrotum around and secure with a piece of waterproof foam medical tape (dollar tree) and then I use the KT tape to make everything disappear. I find that by splitting the KT tape, my tuck doesn't roll to one side as much as if I just applied it in a single strip. Also the split method allows use of the bathroom without removing the tape.

Yes, I'm heading in the same direction, although the plastic wrap idea is something I haven't heard of before. You got a new invention, girl!
    I've taped this way twice now, and it has been perfect ... the last time only the one strip to wrap the scrotum, and the longer to pull it all back.
    I also did not consider starting the tape application at the tip with the split, and go front and then back. I start from the front and go back, so hitting the tip with the split is a guess. Another good suggestion from you.
    I have one complaint, and it may be because of my application technique. I get irritation where the tape is down in the pubic area - both times. Hydrocortizone applied after stops the problem. Every KT site I looked at said that irritation comes from over stretching the tape, and that you need to have unstretched anchor points. So I think your approach of sticking first at the tip, and then swooping forward to the pubis, and then back over your cheeks, may be the answer.
    For sure, it was blissful to tuck this way, pull on a lacey thong, and then a couple hours later sit to pee and all I had to do was pull my panties down.
    Just call me Val

WOW, Valerie that plastic wrap is a game changer. Tried these out yesterday and it worked a charm. Stayed tucked from about 1000 to 2200, without any discomfort. Thank you for the ideas.

I have had to experiment and combine the things that work best for me. I tried using the KT tape to do the scrotum taco thing but that caused irritation, probably because I was stretching it. I find the Dollar Tree waterproof foam tape works well for the scrotum wrap. I haven't had any problem with irritation in the pubic area but I don't stretch the part that goes up the front. I just lay it down from tip to pubic area and press it down so it sticks well. I then stretch the two back pieces. I have also only been cutting the strip about half way lengthwise rather than my original 2/3rds of the length. That gives me a little more unstretched area for the front and the back pieces still stretch pretty far. I have only tried the regular $10 version of the tape, but I will probably try the more expensive ones now that I know I have success with the technique. The higher priced versions have adhesive that is supposed to be more resistant to moisture. I wore this setup for most of the day today and I am thrilled to be able to just sit and pee without undoing my tuck. I also like that everything stays pulled back and in place. Most of the time, if I tuck without using tape, my equipment will want to roll inside itself and end up working its way back out front.

Without doubt it?s a great method. Tomorrow I may try the ?unstretched front? part of the answer.
    I looked at a lot of available tapes. The one I have is a roll of generic stuff from Amazon, but there are others, some intended for sensitive skin. The reviews of those are very mixed, both in terms of stick duration and actual help with irritation.
    Since the only place I had a reaction was up front, and I really stretched in that area in the past, I?m really hoping your method in the front provides the final key.
    For those of you squeamish about taping down there, do yourself a favor and just tape a small area. I find it?s not bad to remove if you pull slowly and keep the area under tension as you do it.
    Michelle, I?m thinking you change your site name to ?Goddess of Female Nethers?. Wait, that?s not good. I?ll keep working on that. But you get the idea.

Two days in a row of tucked bliss. Lace thong, and bikini panties. Using Michelle's method of application from the center, to the front, and center, to the rear, I have no more KT tape irritation. This is it.
    Just call me Val

Glad I could help Val. Just plain Goddess (I WISH) will work. Lol. I have tried the standard KT Tape ($10) from Walmart but I am going to try the pro ($15) or extreme ($20) version. The adhesive is supposed to be waterproof, I'm thinking maybe after a full day, sweat may loosen the regular tape up. I like that they have it in a beige color that blends in with my skin. I did find another tape at Dollar General made by Mueller called Typhoon Kinesiology therapeutic tape. I only found it in black but it has the water resistant adhesive and does seem to stick a little bit better. There is only 8 strips versus the KT Tape's 20 strips and l believe it was around $10. If you have a Dollar Tree near you, try their foam medical tape. It is also a tan/beige color, it stretches a bit, itsticks very well, and is waterproof. Often I will just use the foam tape to do the scrotum around the shaft wrap and hold it in place with my panties. I like to use the scrotum wrap technique because it holds the testicles up in their canals and it looks amazingly like labia when viewed from the front.

I've been using Rocktape H2O tape and find it the most comfortable and long lasting tape out of all the multiple tape I tried over the years. And I learned off a previous version of this thread not to overly stretch the ends where they typically come unstuck first. And remember - the more surface area you have to stick to, the less strain on each bit as the load is spread out. If you do need to get it off in a hurry - either sitting in a hot bath to make the area sweat more will help and then in a real hurry lots of glue removers will get rid of it fast. My favourite remover is Goo Gone which I find totally kind to my skin - but there have been debates on this forum on the wisdom of it's use due to it not being specifically designed for medical purposes. You could alwars get a (expensive) medical glue remover such as Hollister. Assuming the area is properly shaved, any tape will come off easily enough with a bit of effort.

Speaking of Hollisters - any tape will stick even better for longer if you put a decent strong medical adhesive under the areas of tape under most strain. I can only think it sticks like crazy to your skin then also to the tape and probably prevents the sweat getting to the tape's adhesive. I've stayed tucked for days using glue and tape with the end of an external catheter poking through the tape. It can be a little unpleasant when removed after a few days but I do that in the shower to both speed removal up and reduce any unpleasantness. It can be a bit tricky to use the glue first as you need to spray it on and let it dry so stand with yopur legs apart for 5 minutes. Then you need all your cuts of tape pre-prepared - with a few spare cuts ready just in case - as wandering around looking for more bits of tape half way through the job will get very awkward. Any excess adhesive can me dealt with with a bit of powder - talc or make up - when you've finished the taping. Then a strong gaff or similar for about 15 minutes just while the whole thing settles down.

I?ve never felt such an urge to control everything that I?ve resorted to taping things. Somehow that seems to be going too far and has diminishing returns. A snug pair of panties or the type of readily available gaff underwear seem to work very well. I?ve also used ?camel toe? underwear that look great under a pair of Lululemons 😄

Hello everyone. I think the topic here is the 'art of tucking'. I've heard mention of the use of glue or tape. My first thought is what to do when having to go to the bathroom. What I do to look smoothly tucked is I wear a tight fitting panty girdle. A girdle makes me look and feel wonderful.

I'm new to this site and a relatively inexperienced dresser. Tucking methods are something I've never really considered. I push it down between my legs as I pull my knickers up but I'm not sure I even want to try anything else. I suppose it's down to our desires. I don't crave to be a woman, I'm a man in women's clothes, I feel great when dressed but I also get aroused when I first feel the silky material against my skin, so hiding my male bits isn't a priority and would prevent that initial excitement. My bulge is part of me even when dressed. Am I alone with this?

Wow! Michelle that method is amazing! Total game changer

Fortunately for me tucking isn't a problem. I wasn't gifted with much. Panties and pantyhose does the job for me.

I am glad I found this thread. I have never tucked and had no desire for the last 40 years (on and off) but now. Rediscovering my Femme self Kerri after being locked away for about 15 years I am starting to have a different outlook. I am going to experiment with it Ty for the guide

Thinking I?ll add that I agree with both ?Ginawannabe? and also ?VeronicaB?. I am not real well gifted but when I dress I think to be fashionable, panties work fine. I like to look pretty and enjoy showing myself in a fashionable way. After dressing more, I feel it is more fem to conceal any thing showing, so I changed my mind…as a woman/girl I’m allowed to. Thanks.
    Last edited by Jessax101; 04-28-2022 at 10:23 PM.

As Veronica B said "hiding my male bits isn't a priority" but for me it's because I have a problem with one of my boys and tucking would be extremely painful. So I wear loose fitting dresses and skirts and if I put tights on I wear a longer tunic length top to hide everything.

I did some tape tucking a few days ago. I must admit that it is not for the faint of heart.
    Not for me. Thank you very much.

Well for me there isn't much to tuck. Just a pair of snug panties or body suit does it
    Last edited by char GG; 06-03-2022 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Some topics not allowed, please read the rules