Well I just dance the way I feel
    Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Darling View Post
    Is there any financial benefit in this?

I spend a lot on makeup!

Stacy!
    Absolutely not, it's not a peep show. It's for chatting to strangers

You know, I’m not really crazy about you reinforcing to the public the idea that we are objects of humiliation and derision. Wether you like it or not, you represent all of us.

Banned Read only
    Jessica,
    No point really when you can go out the door and meet people for real and just openly talk to them . I wouldn't go lifting my skirt for anyone not unless a breeze caught me by accident, which it did on one occasion .

Sounds kind of fun but not sure I am ready for that kind of thing yet maybe one day

It does sound like fun to me !

Do you tend to wear fun outfits and costumes or are you just wearing a normal dress !

I would love to wear a vintage dress, and then take it off to reveal a very feminine and lacy full slip ?

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    So just out of curiosity I tried out Omegle, not en femme, just me with no shirt on. In about 30 minutes I watched an unending parade of generic dudes come sliding past my screen. I was using my DSLR and a virtual cam software so I had this big dumb logo on my screen which I think scarred people off. There was perhaps 3 women and one wanted to chat for a second, but she started doing a strip tease and it was so unexpected I laughed which I think ticked her off and she turned off the connect. I also encountered a group of children who called me old and and pedo, which I told them was rather inappropriate behavior and that they were too young to be using the service and should disconnect.

Ultimately I would call it a bit interesting, but I expected to see more weirdness and not just so many regular dudes. I might try dressing up and seeing what kind of reactions I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    It does sound like fun to me !

Do you tend to wear fun outfits and costumes or are you just wearing a normal dress !

I would love to wear a vintage dress, and then take it off to reveal a very feminine and lacy full slip ?
    I usually just wear normal outfits, dresses etc. but fun outfits will definitely get you even more attention. Just remember to only pull up your dress when you're told to.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hillcrest View Post
    So just out of curiosity I tried out Omegle, not en femme, just me with no shirt on. In about 30 minutes I watched an unending parade of generic dudes come sliding past my screen. I was using my DSLR and a virtual cam software so I had this big dumb logo on my screen which I think scarred people off. There was perhaps 3 women and one wanted to chat for a second, but she started doing a strip tease and it was so unexpected I laughed which I think ticked her off and she turned off the connect. I also encountered a group of children who called me old and and pedo, which I told them was rather inappropriate behavior and that they were too young to be using the service and should disconnect.

Ultimately I would call it a bit interesting, but I expected to see more weirdness and not just so many regular dudes. I might try dressing up and seeing what kind of reactions I get.
    Definitely try doing it dressed up next time, you'll get more reaction and attention

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I can't post any links here (due to occasional bad language), but go to YouTube and search for "YoutubableHD dressed up as a girl"

He's done several videos over the years of him all dolled-up while on Chatroulette & Omegle. Actually pretty funny stuff.

Plus he does a pretty decent chick-voice, and also has a knack for interacting with strangers, which makes it all the better.

He actually got his start while using just a mic while playing those real-time, male-dominated video games with other players over the internet. He'd talk like a GG, and have all these people believing that he was.

Finally, he took it one step further, and added the video aspect of it to those video chat-rooms.

Check it out!

What a prankster Laurababe. I need to work on my fem voice!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    I can't post any links here (due to occasional bad language), but go to YouTube and search for "YoutubableHD dressed up as a girl He's done several videos over the years of him all dolled-up while on Chatroulette & Omegle. Actually pretty funny stuff. Plus he does a pretty decent chick-voice, and also has a knack for interacting with strangers, which makes it all the better."
    Yeah he's great and really pulls it off as a girl, his voice as well, he doesn't go as far as I like to go though

I have a lot of fun camming and I'm on Omegle quite a bit. Omegle lets you input key words to connect you with people that have similar interests. While I use terms like "crossdressing, transgender . . ." 95% of the people are admirers and very few are crossdressers. Still, admirers can be fun sometimes too. Of course my idea of fun would probably offend a few people on here.

I used to do Chatroulette but don't anymore. You never know who you are going to get.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

There's no way to stop what thousands of others do. The net is filled with CDs that are exhibitionists. Jessica and others are gonna continue to do whatever they want on chat sites. If you think she misrepresents us all, that's something you'll just have to live with.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Yeah I’ve used omegle a few times, it’s fun to talk to other cds and admirers. I haven’t tried chatroulette in years though, I didnt find it much fun as it’s too random and didn’t like the people i was getting matched with

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Well I tried this, using Omegle with no topics, just random stranger. in about 10 minutes had a lot of junk shoved in my face, and a lot of horny guys wanting to talk. I couldn't keep a straight face, but also just couldn't keep up the Charade. I may try again with the topic filter and try to find another TG, CD, or someone who wants to talk and not....

Well I tried this, using Omegle with no topics, just random stranger. in about 10 minutes had a lot of junk shoved in my face, and a lot of horny guys wanting to talk. I couldn't keep a straight face, but also just couldn't keep up the Charade. I may try again with the topic filter and try to find another TG, CD, or someone who wants to talk and not....
    If you really want a lot of junk shoved in your face, try the "unmoderated" section. It's about 100% junk. LOL Even if you do put in topics like "crossdressing", "transgender" . . . unless you get real lucky, be prepared for about 90-95% to be guys looking to have "fun."
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

I do dress up and chat on there and on crossdressingchatcity.com, there's also fruzo.com. I've had lots of great chats there. Men always wank to me (not gonna lie...I just pretend I'm a female and dance, show my legs etc, nothing crazy. Most women read me right away and skip or go "Trans" then skip or go "wtf" and skip me. Lesbians sometimes chat, I've gotten makeup tips on there too. I don't talk, I type and recall an awesome girl in Israel, another from Finland. I must've had good passing days. To,each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica_brink View Post
    Have you ever crossdressed on sites like Chatroulette and Omegle? For the record, these are sites where you cam to cam with random strangers (all kinds, not strictly crossdressers), and you can start conversations. Personally, I love doing it! Yes, you do have to go through a lot of junk (men's junk if you know what I mean), but when you find the right person it was all worth it. There are two types of pleasant cam partners for me:

- women who are intrigued and interested in your crossdressing. I always ask if I can show off my outfit and they definitely like to give you compliments. Sometimes I even ask them to pick out on of their dresses for me.

- groups of multiple people who will start laughing at you. I tell them to give me tasks. These normally include dancing, posing, twerking, and saying phrases that they typed out loud ("I'm a pretty princess" etc.). I know some of you will find this ridiculous and/or degrading but I personally love the submission and the slight but pleasant humiliation. To see them having fun enjoys me as well.

Any thoughts on this? Have you ever tried something similar?
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Putting in interests helps.

Silver Member
    I looked at the OP's earlier posts and things don't add up for me. You never got back to us on how the 2 weeks a a housewife went and then there was the secret dressing to a help a friend in her clothes but no picks because it is a secret, now you are web-camming your image in women's clothes all over the net and lifting your dress up too, nice.
    Sadly I think this thread may be your only true one.