Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anticipation

Anticipation for me takes on a different meaning. As a closet cd, ordering on-line is similar to a strategic military exercise. The whole process of ordering, payment, and pickup is planned to get in and out without any detection. Love the rush when a plan comes together and executed to perfection LOL!

I like to feel the width and the cut of the cloth.

Online buying is not for me.

Bought three wigs on line and they are all disappointing.

Much more fun getting dressed and finding a friendly salon to fit one for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Everything I order goes to a UPS mailbox. They're open early and late, take good care of my packages, and never any questions. Modern package tracking is terrific, and yes, sometimes I check in several times a day if I've ordered something special, like a new cheerleading uniform.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I've ordered several things online, string bikini, lots of lingerie and a couple of wigs. Love amazon's 2 day shipping, I think the next step for me is to purchase items in a store, my SO has purchased somethings for me and they where great.

I know the feeling all too well. I've ordered big packages from Victoria's Secret and couldn't stop checking the shipping information on FedEx! I was like "is it here is it here??"

I recently placed orders for a ton of items (forms, shoes, dresses, underwear) and they were all scheduled to arrive around the same time frame to avoid people I live with seeing them. I was to have the house to myself but my aunt and uncle had to have their house fumagated that same weekend and decided to stay over that weekend!! What was a girl to do? My pretty things were already shipped! I had to run errands and when I got home, there was a stack of boxes as tall as me waiting for me inside! Luckily the boxes were discreetly marked but one of them had Kimberly on the address! Omg!!!!