Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Those of you who were Outed by an X to friends - How did you respond

Keep moving forward and keep your mouth shut. My actions speak much louder than anything she can say about me. She did have a friend of hers email my girlfriend a very slanderous, mean spirited letter. My girlfriend showed it to me which led to a very nice talk about dressing in general, my dressing in particular and the various abuses I suffered in my marriage and the like. If we hadn’t both had very established lives and lived 100 miles apart, I might have become one of the lucky ones with a supportive spouse. I’be done my best to never speak I’ll of my ex and am convinced that her actions did her more harm than they did me.

When I was in my late teens all my friends, family, and some other people knew and it never was an issue!
    I think most people don't care but it just takes that one A-hole to put you down! So we stay in the closet!
    A person I worked with a few years ago threatened to beat me with a hammer when I was defending Cross-Dressing.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 10-21-2017 at 07:36 AM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Really don't worry about it. What does it matter as they don't pay for my nylons.

Judy,

The threat made to you for simply defending crossdressing is shocking.
    Michelle

My ex outed me to our friends. A few stepped away from me, other didn’t care. It was just another brick in the wall between us.

I hope that if I I am ever outed that I would, or could own it. I would try to turn it into something positive.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My ex figured it was her most cherished tool in our divorce.

Karma took care of that!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!