Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A GG wearing something you own

A GG wearing something you own

I was out in the city the other day (in drab) and my route took me through the station concourse. Crossing my path was a 20 something GG in flats an shirt and a jacket. Nothing remarkable until I noticed the skirt she was wearing is one I to own. At the time it did bring a smile to my face and the thought that I hope it looks as good on me as it did her.

It was only some time later the thought entered my head as to what would have gone through her mind if I'd been out enfemme and wearing the same skirt as we passed by.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Haven't quite had that experience although one time while I was en drab I noticed a GG with her hair styled like I wore mine when out and about. Held back from approaching her and checking out her hair more closely.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Only once, I stopped at a store to get something to drink and the SA behind the counter ringing me up had a tank top on that I owned. I had to do a double take but it sure did look better on her than it ever did on me.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

We'll I can it has happened to me a lot.... Lol my wife and can wear the same blushes and tops. ( Grrrr she is always borrowing my "t" shirts and even wears sometimes my favorite T to bed to sleep in". She's a GG and when she wears a top that I just had on which is hers in the first place out in public I can think I might have looked better in it but I'm smart enough to know not to say that... I'm sitting here typing this in one of her long comfy dresses as I type this that she bought on a cruise in the Belize.

Black and white striped tops are popular at the moment and I have seen many other sets of boobs in my top, we have met eye to eye on a few occasions and I have wondered what others thought of me. Yes, we do smile at each other as we pass. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

One day at choir practice a good friend of mine was wearing the same over-blouse and tank top that I have. I did not tell her that, though!
    Hugs, Carole

It happened once to me in the wild, maybe 30 years ago when I saw a girl at a convention I was working in a dress I had purchased from JCP. It was a very 80's, stark geometric print in black and white, and yeah, she looked so much better in it than I. Kim

With me it was a pair of shoes. And to be honest, my legs looked better in them.

My wife and I went to a Dance weekend in the Catskills a few weeks ago. That had ballroom dancing and suggested formal attire, so she borrowed my black lace mermaid dress I have posted pictures of me in. She also wore the Coral Venus dress I also wore and posted (hand me down from her sister). When she got several compliments on my dress, I had to smile and was tempted to thank them. An instructor asked where to get that coral Venus dress with the high slit.
    Hugs, Ellen

Last Wednesday night at karaoke, a close friend of mine and I are talking, briefly we talked about what this like twenty something (another friend of mine) was wearing. I told him I have the same leopard print skirt, and that I almost wore my new leopard print tights. I told Minster K that I would wear the skirt next week, but I'll be wearing larger fish nets and heels.

I recently had occasion to help shift something into a neighbour's bedroom, and hanging from the radiator was exactly the same bra as I was wearing.

A nude tee shirt balconette bra with a pretty lacy band, but I think her cup size was larger.

Maybe a little off the discussion, but it was fun when a GG saw me in a dress in a fitting room at Macy's. I was standing in front of the large three way mirrors and was told how cute I looked in it and where did I find it. She wanted to try one on!

Platinum Member
    Hi Hellen, Just about all of my shoes come from payless and clothes from JC Penney,

I often see ladies wearing the same things like I have, I just smile .>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've not seen exact copies of what I wear but I have seen some styles and looks that are pretty close to my own. When you see a GG who's look is like your own it does give you a feeling that you are doing something right when it comes to dressing.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Happened twice to me, once with a top, the other a pair of jeans.

Banned Read only
    I have seen more than one GG wearing something I also own. Most of the time they look better than I do in it.

Long time ago I passed a group of GG's walking on a trail. I was dressed exactly the same as one of them. Nothing too fancy, woman's denim shorts, black tank top, with black bra straps showing and casual shoes.

I passed them from behind, so I am pretty sure that they saw what I was wearing, but nothing was said about it that I could hear.

Silver Member
    Helen,

I have seen my boots out there more than once, and I think one or two tops, but that's what you get for shopping common retail.

In one really stupid pink fog moment last year, I was talking to this female coworker. She showed me pictures of her and her friends from Halloween. Well her friend had the EXACT same corset as me, and I let that slip. And she said "Really? I'd like to see that!" So I showed her a pic of Pirate Meg. I know she hasn't forgotten, cause she winked at me last week, asking about Halloween plans.

Fortunately, she's very cool, and I think that was safe. But the lesson here should be BITE YOUR TOUNGE!

Meghan,
    I wouldn't bight my tongue, as I progress further I am getting more positive in being up front with myself, so many people know about me a few more gives me no worries at all.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

My only experience was the my wife and I spotted a gal wearing a top we had been looking at online...we both agreed that we would pass on the purchase after viewing it on our unsuspecting model.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Okay, Meghan ... you brought it up. NOW we wanna see Pirate Meg!

Last year, I bought a dress online from Amazon, and the very next day, I noticed a coworker had on the same dress! Undoubtedly, it looked much better on her than on this old body!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayliedaskope View Post
    Okay, Meghan ... you brought it up. NOW we wanna see Pirate Meg!
    Well you can always click on Find Started Threads, on someone's profile, and look for the ones with paper clips, (stalking? Maybe, but I'll forgive you ). Or click on this link
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...tes&highlight=

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Happens to me way too often. I work with a group of designers, and I tend to see a few things I have bought including shoes lol. I would love to compliment them and talk with them about their style but I'm not sure there is a good way to do it. Once I kind of slipped but recovered. I saw a girl at work with the same boots I have and said without thinking "I bought those same boots ... for my wife." Not sure there is a good way to compliment women on their clothes as a guy without seeming weird. Maybe I am just to much into my own head.

All the best,
    Jess

Only once, many years ago. A lesbian friend was doing a marriage ceremony with her SO. MY Friend was invited with a plus one. She asked what I was going to wear. I showed her. At the reception she was wearing the same dress. We had a good laugh. That was the only time.

I lent a pair of shoes to a friend of mine for a work Christmas party, she thought they were my wife's, I eventually came clean and told her were mine! They looked great on her too, did plenty of walking later that night and she didn't complain that her feet were sore.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.